Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,961 to 15,975 of 16668
-
09-03-16 16:13 #708Senior Member

Posts: 2927Good luck
Now go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 13:14 #707Senior Member

Posts: 2927Golden Pussy
Oh, and it was golden too. I ate pussy and ass then banged her for over an hour. Never saw or heard from her again. I have driven to Rockford a few times too. There is or used to be some real good pussy in Rockford. In any event, go get that pussy even if its in Baraboo.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 13:12 #706Senior Member

Posts: 961I knew it was a risk since what you went through, but figured she was probably worth the risk. I appreciate the fact that you shared the good and the bad about her. I'll be trying again. She apparently always has incall in Wisconsin Rapids if anyone is in that area. Might he an easier hookup.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 13:08 #705Senior Member

Posts: 961I would never ever drive to Chicago, even for golden pussy, but considering the talent in the Madison area, a trip to Baraboo is worth a shot for a girl with great reviews. Was I pissed? Of course! Will I do it again? Of course! I've wasted hours sitting in Madison and end up going home with nothing. I'd rather drive an hour and get stood up by a girl that seems worthy, than sit in Madison trying to hook up with an unknown.
Originally Posted by Howard5354
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 13:07 #704Senior Member

Posts: 2927Somethihng better
Lets suppose that you are booking her for half hour, never tip, and a big spender comes to town. He always book for hour and leaves a generous tip, who do you think she will see? Tip, always book for an hour, more if you got the cash, then leave a very generous tip. This way, you move to the top of the pussy line. Its all about the green!
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 09:54 #703Senior Member

Posts: 137Yea that sucks
Yea, she stood me up 3 times at first, but hasn't since. I asked what that was all about she said she was just very nervous about LE or having some axe murderer show up. She talked about getting out of the trade but yet I see her ad up occasionally so she must not be trying to hard.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
Getting stood up pisses me off too. I've driven to Madison (over an hour away) many times just to get stood up so I feel your pain buddy.
She's been a total sweet heart.
-
09-03-16 04:22 #702Senior Member

Posts: 2927Miles for nothing
Never travel more than 25 miles for booty unless it is a reliable escort, someone that you have seen before. I learned this the hard way. I went to Chicago for some booty and was stood up.
Originally Posted by Andy54
[View Original Post]
-
09-03-16 01:43 #701Senior Member

Posts: 961I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
09-02-16 19:11 #700Senior Member

Posts: 137J, had yet ANOTHER dream about this girl (that makes 3 or 4 now)
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/16769175
DAMN! I'm going to go broke with this chick in the area!
Total GFE.
-
08-26-16 10:50 #699Senior Member

Posts: 2927Wonderful
Thanks for sharing this booty. By sharing her with us, you provide her with mo income and thereby entice her to remain and mo for you. Now go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-16 08:58 #698Senior Member

Posts: 226Nice catch
With a body like that I would have bet she was TGTBT. Thank for sharing and congrats.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-16 06:02 #697Senior Member

Posts: 137I forgot to mention
Damage was 200 for 1 hr, GFE, mish, doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, GREAT BBBJ, YMMV.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 22:09 #696Senior Member

Posts: 137"J" yep that's her name
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747
After months of persistence (was stood up like 3 times! I FINALLY had a dream about this girl, TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Total sweetheart! She IS the girl in the ad, DFK, DATY, .
I thought about keeping this one to myself BUT l am team player!
She's a hard one to catch but well worth the trouble. She is VERY cautious.
-
08-25-16 06:28 #695Senior Member

Posts: 226Suggestion
Sorry no help last night. Did you have any luck? For my money, in Madison, I'd say go to Geshia House. I've never done the motel thing because I'm worried about LEO, and getting them to come to you is hit and miss at best. With a place like Geshia, you know what your getting. You get to look at the women and pick one you like. A shower followed by a lite rub and down to buesness. Another shower if wanted and your on your way. Good luck and to quote another member. Go get that Pussy.
Originally Posted by RedMagic100
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 02:12 #694Senior Member

Posts: 2927A pic says a thousand words
Look at the pics!
Originally Posted by MiloMadison
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






