Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #708

    Good luck

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I knew it was a risk since what you went through, but figured she was probably worth the risk. I appreciate the fact that you shared the good and the bad about her. I'll be trying again. She apparently always has incall in Wisconsin Rapids if anyone is in that area. Might he an easier hookup.
    Now go get that pussy.

  2. #707

    Golden Pussy

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I would never ever drive to Chicago, even for golden pussy, but considering the talent in the Madison area, a trip to Baraboo is worth a shot for a girl with great reviews. Was I pissed? Of course! Will I do it again? Of course! I've wasted hours sitting in Madison and end up going home with nothing. I'd rather drive an hour and get stood up by a girl that seems worthy, than sit in Madison trying to hook up with an unknown.
    Oh, and it was golden too. I ate pussy and ass then banged her for over an hour. Never saw or heard from her again. I have driven to Rockford a few times too. There is or used to be some real good pussy in Rockford. In any event, go get that pussy even if its in Baraboo.

  3. #706
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she stood me up 3 times at first, but hasn't since. I asked what that was all about she said she was just very nervous about LE or having some axe murderer show up. She talked about getting out of the trade but yet I see her ad up occasionally so she must not be trying to hard.

    Getting stood up pisses me off too. I've driven to Madison (over an hour away) many times just to get stood up so I feel your pain buddy.

    She's been a total sweet heart.
    I knew it was a risk since what you went through, but figured she was probably worth the risk. I appreciate the fact that you shared the good and the bad about her. I'll be trying again. She apparently always has incall in Wisconsin Rapids if anyone is in that area. Might he an easier hookup.

  4. #705
    Quote Originally Posted by Howard5354  [View Original Post]
    Never travel more than 25 miles for booty unless it is a reliable escort, someone that you have seen before. I learned this the hard way. I went to Chicago for some booty and was stood up.
    I would never ever drive to Chicago, even for golden pussy, but considering the talent in the Madison area, a trip to Baraboo is worth a shot for a girl with great reviews. Was I pissed? Of course! Will I do it again? Of course! I've wasted hours sitting in Madison and end up going home with nothing. I'd rather drive an hour and get stood up by a girl that seems worthy, than sit in Madison trying to hook up with an unknown.

  5. #704

    Somethihng better

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Yea, she stood me up 3 times at first, but hasn't since. I asked what that was all about she said she was just very nervous about LE or having some axe murderer show up. She talked about getting out of the trade but yet I see her ad up occasionally so she must not be trying to hard.

    Getting stood up pisses me off too. I've driven to Madison (over an hour away) many times just to get stood up so I feel your pain buddy.

    She's been a total sweet heart.
    Lets suppose that you are booking her for half hour, never tip, and a big spender comes to town. He always book for hour and leaves a generous tip, who do you think she will see? Tip, always book for an hour, more if you got the cash, then leave a very generous tip. This way, you move to the top of the pussy line. Its all about the green!

  6. #703

    Yea that sucks

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!
    Yea, she stood me up 3 times at first, but hasn't since. I asked what that was all about she said she was just very nervous about LE or having some axe murderer show up. She talked about getting out of the trade but yet I see her ad up occasionally so she must not be trying to hard.

    Getting stood up pisses me off too. I've driven to Madison (over an hour away) many times just to get stood up so I feel your pain buddy.

    She's been a total sweet heart.

  7. #702

    Miles for nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!
    Never travel more than 25 miles for booty unless it is a reliable escort, someone that you have seen before. I learned this the hard way. I went to Chicago for some booty and was stood up.

  8. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/16769175

    DAMN! I'm going to go broke with this chick in the area!

    Total GFE.
    I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!

  9. #700

    J, had yet ANOTHER dream about this girl (that makes 3 or 4 now)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/16769175

    DAMN! I'm going to go broke with this chick in the area!

    Total GFE.

  10. #699

    Wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Damage was 200 for 1 hr, GFE, mish, doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, GREAT BBBJ, YMMV.
    Thanks for sharing this booty. By sharing her with us, you provide her with mo income and thereby entice her to remain and mo for you. Now go get that pussy.

  11. #698

    Nice catch

    With a body like that I would have bet she was TGTBT. Thank for sharing and congrats.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747

    After months of persistence (was stood up like 3 times! I FINALLY had a dream about this girl, TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Total sweetheart! She IS the girl in the ad, DFK, DATY, .

    I thought about keeping this one to myself BUT l am team player!

    She's a hard one to catch but well worth the trouble. She is VERY cautious.

  12. #697

    I forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747

    After months of persistence (was stood up like 3 times! I FINALLY had a dream about this girl, TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Total sweetheart! She IS the girl in the ad, DFK, DATY, .

    I thought about keeping this one to myself BUT l am team player!

    She's a hard one to catch but well worth the trouble. She is VERY cautious.
    Damage was 200 for 1 hr, GFE, mish, doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, GREAT BBBJ, YMMV.

  13. #696

    "J" yep that's her name

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747

    After months of persistence (was stood up like 3 times! I FINALLY had a dream about this girl, TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Total sweetheart! She IS the girl in the ad, DFK, DATY, .

    I thought about keeping this one to myself BUT l am team player!

    She's a hard one to catch but well worth the trouble. She is VERY cautious.

  14. #695

    Suggestion

    Sorry no help last night. Did you have any luck? For my money, in Madison, I'd say go to Geshia House. I've never done the motel thing because I'm worried about LEO, and getting them to come to you is hit and miss at best. With a place like Geshia, you know what your getting. You get to look at the women and pick one you like. A shower followed by a lite rub and down to buesness. Another shower if wanted and your on your way. Good luck and to quote another member. Go get that Pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMagic100  [View Original Post]
    Traveling on business and brand new to the hobby. Having trouble sleeping and I'd like to have a good dream tonight. Looked over the reports here and it seems they're mainly non-recommendations or older from earlier this year. Any recommendations? Ideally highly reviewed.

  15. #694

    A pic says a thousand words

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does a little gross mean? Mostly just curious.
    Look at the pics!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape