Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,976 to 15,990 of 16675
-
09-02-16 19:11 #700Senior Member

Posts: 137J, had yet ANOTHER dream about this girl (that makes 3 or 4 now)
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/16769175
DAMN! I'm going to go broke with this chick in the area!
Total GFE.
-
08-26-16 10:50 #699Senior Member

Posts: 2927Wonderful
Thanks for sharing this booty. By sharing her with us, you provide her with mo income and thereby entice her to remain and mo for you. Now go get that pussy.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-16 08:58 #698Senior Member

Posts: 226Nice catch
With a body like that I would have bet she was TGTBT. Thank for sharing and congrats.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-26-16 06:02 #697Senior Member

Posts: 137I forgot to mention
Damage was 200 for 1 hr, GFE, mish, doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, GREAT BBBJ, YMMV.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 22:09 #696Senior Member

Posts: 137"J" yep that's her name
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747
After months of persistence (was stood up like 3 times! I FINALLY had a dream about this girl, TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Total sweetheart! She IS the girl in the ad, DFK, DATY, .
I thought about keeping this one to myself BUT l am team player!
She's a hard one to catch but well worth the trouble. She is VERY cautious.
-
08-25-16 06:28 #695Senior Member

Posts: 226Suggestion
Sorry no help last night. Did you have any luck? For my money, in Madison, I'd say go to Geshia House. I've never done the motel thing because I'm worried about LEO, and getting them to come to you is hit and miss at best. With a place like Geshia, you know what your getting. You get to look at the women and pick one you like. A shower followed by a lite rub and down to buesness. Another shower if wanted and your on your way. Good luck and to quote another member. Go get that Pussy.
Originally Posted by RedMagic100
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 02:12 #694Senior Member

Posts: 2927A pic says a thousand words
Look at the pics!
Originally Posted by MiloMadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-25-16 00:14 #693Senior Member

Posts: 137A little gross
She just seemed kind of scuzzy, I suppose just what you would expect for $80. Although $80 didn't stop me so maybe I'm a little gross and scuzzy. .
Originally Posted by MiloMadison
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 18:05 #692Regular Member

Posts: 1Any Recommendations with reviews?
Traveling on business and brand new to the hobby. Having trouble sleeping and I'd like to have a good dream tonight. Looked over the reports here and it seems they're mainly non-recommendations or older from earlier this year. Any recommendations? Ideally highly reviewed.
-
08-24-16 13:54 #691Senior Member

Posts: 226Have to ask
What does a little gross mean? Mostly just curious.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 13:52 #690Senior Member

Posts: 226Bummer
From the picture she looks great. Wish it was easier to find a good reliable provider. But I guess that's part of the game. Thankfully this site helps a lot.
Thanks for the review.
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
-
08-24-16 10:58 #689Senior Member

Posts: 89Who's "Janesville"?
Originally Posted by Gloo01
[View Original Post]
-
08-21-16 23:23 #688Senior Member

Posts: 232Janesville, use to work in a rockford massage parlor
Run, don't walk not worth 10 bucks she watches tv. While playing with your Johnson. Take 60 bucks and give it to the salvation army, at least you will leave with a smile on your face.
-
08-21-16 00:53 #687Senior Member

Posts: 2120Kim
Found via google cache.
Originally Posted by Agrego
[View Original Post]
http://webcache.googleusercontent.co...&ct=clnk&gl=ca
-
08-21-16 00:39 #686Senior Member

Posts: 2120Elena
Here's a fix for the url:
Originally Posted by DreamerMan
[View Original Post]
http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...tiful/16652104
Thanks for the report.









Reply With Quote






