Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #702

    Miles for nothing

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy54  [View Original Post]
    I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!
    Never travel more than 25 miles for booty unless it is a reliable escort, someone that you have seen before. I learned this the hard way. I went to Chicago for some booty and was stood up.

  2. #701
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/16769175

    DAMN! I'm going to go broke with this chick in the area!

    Total GFE.
    I went to Baraboo to see her, and she stood me up! Long drive for nothing!

  3. #700

    J, had yet ANOTHER dream about this girl (that makes 3 or 4 now)

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...-deal/16769175

    DAMN! I'm going to go broke with this chick in the area!

    Total GFE.

  4. #699

    Wonderful

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    Damage was 200 for 1 hr, GFE, mish, doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, GREAT BBBJ, YMMV.
    Thanks for sharing this booty. By sharing her with us, you provide her with mo income and thereby entice her to remain and mo for you. Now go get that pussy.

  5. #698

    Nice catch

    With a body like that I would have bet she was TGTBT. Thank for sharing and congrats.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747

    After months of persistence (was stood up like 3 times! I FINALLY had a dream about this girl, TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Total sweetheart! She IS the girl in the ad, DFK, DATY, .

    I thought about keeping this one to myself BUT l am team player!

    She's a hard one to catch but well worth the trouble. She is VERY cautious.

  6. #697

    I forgot to mention

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747

    After months of persistence (was stood up like 3 times! I FINALLY had a dream about this girl, TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Total sweetheart! She IS the girl in the ad, DFK, DATY, .

    I thought about keeping this one to myself BUT l am team player!

    She's a hard one to catch but well worth the trouble. She is VERY cautious.
    Damage was 200 for 1 hr, GFE, mish, doggie, cow girl, reverse cow girl, GREAT BBBJ, YMMV.

  7. #696

    "J" yep that's her name

    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...xible/16534747

    After months of persistence (was stood up like 3 times! I FINALLY had a dream about this girl, TWO DAYS IN A ROW! Total sweetheart! She IS the girl in the ad, DFK, DATY, .

    I thought about keeping this one to myself BUT l am team player!

    She's a hard one to catch but well worth the trouble. She is VERY cautious.

  8. #695

    Suggestion

    Sorry no help last night. Did you have any luck? For my money, in Madison, I'd say go to Geshia House. I've never done the motel thing because I'm worried about LEO, and getting them to come to you is hit and miss at best. With a place like Geshia, you know what your getting. You get to look at the women and pick one you like. A shower followed by a lite rub and down to buesness. Another shower if wanted and your on your way. Good luck and to quote another member. Go get that Pussy.

    Quote Originally Posted by RedMagic100  [View Original Post]
    Traveling on business and brand new to the hobby. Having trouble sleeping and I'd like to have a good dream tonight. Looked over the reports here and it seems they're mainly non-recommendations or older from earlier this year. Any recommendations? Ideally highly reviewed.

  9. #694

    A pic says a thousand words

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does a little gross mean? Mostly just curious.
    Look at the pics!

  10. #693

    A little gross

    Quote Originally Posted by MiloMadison  [View Original Post]
    What does a little gross mean? Mostly just curious.
    She just seemed kind of scuzzy, I suppose just what you would expect for $80. Although $80 didn't stop me so maybe I'm a little gross and scuzzy. .

  11. #692

    Any Recommendations with reviews?

    Traveling on business and brand new to the hobby. Having trouble sleeping and I'd like to have a good dream tonight. Looked over the reports here and it seems they're mainly non-recommendations or older from earlier this year. Any recommendations? Ideally highly reviewed.

  12. #691

    Have to ask

    What does a little gross mean? Mostly just curious.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEs...ncall/16540148

    Had a dream about this chick the other day, easy setup, no billshit, she's the one in the pic. I usually don't go for $80 specials but what the hell. She Was a little gross but did the job, was eager to please. Will not repeat.

  13. #690

    Bummer

    From the picture she looks great. Wish it was easier to find a good reliable provider. But I guess that's part of the game. Thankfully this site helps a lot.

    Thanks for the review.

    Quote Originally Posted by DreamerMan  [View Original Post]
    http://madison.backpage.com/FemaleEscorts/n-e-w-️-visiting-65039;-dells-real-h-65039;t-tiny-se-why-aeutiful /16652104.

    Had a dream about this chick today. She is the girl in the ad, you can Google her number and find reviews and do a Facebook search. She says she is from Milwaukee.

    Was an easy set up, she's a.

    Pretty little spinner type but looks somewhat worn out from the trade, has what looks like where cuts on her legs, possibility from Razer blades, WTF! Pretty good CBJ, as a tight little pussy, NO DATY, doesNOT like her tits sucked or licked, some light kissing NO DFK, does not like the top, does not like doggie, only a little mish then she didn't want to do that! Finished with a HJ. WTF! I could have done that at home and saved myself 200! Will NOT repeat!

  14. #689
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloo01  [View Original Post]
    Run, don't walk not worth 10 bucks she watches tv. While playing with your Johnson. Take 60 bucks and give it to the salvation army, at least you will leave with a smile on your face.
    Who's "Janesville"?

  15. #688

    Janesville, use to work in a rockford massage parlor

    Run, don't walk not worth 10 bucks she watches tv. While playing with your Johnson. Take 60 bucks and give it to the salvation army, at least you will leave with a smile on your face.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape