High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Craigslist Advertiser Reviews

+ Add Report
Page 106 of 230 FirstFirst ... 6 56 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 156 206 ... LastLast
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 3436
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1861

    Huge Tit Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    She has hit several of my ads recently. I was interested simply due to the low prices she asks for. She initially asked for $40 and I said maybe depending upon looks etc. She sent one of her FB pics in which you can see she's a bbw. I turned down her $40 so she dropped it to $35, I still declined and she came back with $20 and says she swallows too. Said all she ever charges her regulars is $20-$25. She lives in Harris House and came out with her bf/pimp. She actually has skinny legs but is HUGE everywhere else. Gigantic ass and 60H tits so if anyone is into huge tits or cheap BJ's her info is here if you look.

    no idea why pics come out sideways, that's not how they were and it won't let me fix them
    This story is amusing H. She told me all the guys that first started seeing her were giving her 40 to 60 and now those same guys have been trying to cut her price to 30 or less after a certain person they quoted in their texts called HAH told them she dropped from 40 to 20 ! And then she said some asshole asked her if she would do video and she said no way and also wanted to know who this guy called HAH who was quoting 20 to her customers! I told her I didn't know any dude called HAH or any video dudes. I wonder who asked her about videos, LOL! I was talking with her bf last week who was partying with some other black dudes fairly straight up guys but even though I am over 6 ft 2 and real solid from the gym I still wouldn't want to piss them off when they all get together partying! Now I don't really care if you telling the truth or not. Undoubtedly you have always been straight up and I don't doubt she said it to you but all I can tell you is what she told me that she was pissed off by lower offers from guys who had previously paid more and quoted your info as her offering a BBBJ for 20 or even 30!

  2. #1860
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Fedhill

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Hey Lexus. (or anyone else) did you ever see 0178? I got a message from her and a different pic. Just wanted to see if you've seen her. I found her Facebook page and real name so I assume she's legit. Asked for 100 but seems negotiable.
    No never set anything up with her.

  3. #1859

    Every picture tells a story

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    am now asking for some help getting in contact with her.
    Nothing like a picture to give you the whole story.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GmyGa29zIqk
    But remember one thing don't lose your head to a woman that'll spend your bread.

  4. #1858
    There isn't a link because she doesn't post she just answers ads BUT if you can read go back to my original post #1819 on 7/11/16 and the info is there if YOU LOOK close enough.

    Quote Originally Posted by Sputty  [View Original Post]
    I did my best to find a link or post to this girl because I would definitely like to see her. That being said I had no luck and am now asking for some help getting in contact with her. And I definitely do and will appreciate the help and effort. Thank you all.

  5. #1857

    60 h

    Quote Originally Posted by CadillaCock  [View Original Post]
    I have been with some huge tit broads in my day but never before this big, size 60 H's! I lifted them up one at a time with both hands to suck them and I would guess they are at least 20 lbs per tit. And as far as her cherries I would say at least 5 inches each in diameter and there is no way in hell you can get the whole cherry in your mouth and as you know HAH I got a big mouth, LOL. Anyway she had promised me BBBJCIMDTWS so after I got done sucking on those monsters like a baby with a bottle I took my cock out and she was like OMG I won't be able to DT that. I said no worries just go as deep as you can and make sure you keep it in there till completion on the swallow. So she started sucking nice and slow and I grabbed her pony tail and began to pull her head into my cock to the back of her mouth as she didn't seem to mind but about 4 inches into her mouth is the max. She can take it to the back of her mouth but it isn't going down her throat. She has a good rhythym however and will not quit, will not time you and was relentless never stopping till I popped. I told her I was about to explode and she began swallowing at first and did keep it in till completion but after completion she had to spit the rest. Said it was just too much to swallow or DT. I told her it was great because she got it as deep as she could and swallowed what she could and spit the rest without making me end up finishing in my hand which I really hate when they quit before completion. So all in all she is cheap money and great performance. The black dude won't interrupt and had left the room to leave us in privacy but was back there as soon as I was leaving and we crossed paths with nothing said. He isn't violent because I was there for an hour which is much more time than we figured for but I don't think he was happy about the hour because she would not answer her cell till she finished me. As soon as it was over she answered the cell and said yeah we just finished and you can come back now!! She does live with him. Asked her if she wanted more customers and she said no thanks but I do want you as a regular customer. I laughed and said thanks for the compliment and sure I will be back because you didn't keep me waiting, you have an excellent attitude, you are very sweet and pleasant, you didn't time me, you didn't ask me for any money upfront, and you refuse to quit until your mission is accomplished and your price is more than fair. She must like compliments because she DFK me goodbye! This girl aims to please if she likes you.
    I did my best to find a link or post to this girl because I would definitely like to see her. That being said I had no luck and am now asking for some help getting in contact with her. And I definitely do and will appreciate the help and effort. Thank you all.

  6. #1856

    0178

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

    deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.
    Hey Lexus. (or anyone else) did you ever see 0178? I got a message from her and a different pic. Just wanted to see if you've seen her. I found her Facebook page and real name so I assume she's legit. Asked for 100 but seems negotiable.

  7. #1855

    Huge 60 H double barrell shotgun Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    She has hit several of my ads recently. I was interested simply due to the low prices she asks for. She initially asked for $40 and I said maybe depending upon looks etc. She sent one of her FB pics in which you can see she's a bbw. I turned down her $40 so she dropped it to $35, I still declined and she came back with $20 and says she swallows too. Said all she ever charges her regulars is $20-$25. She lives in Harris House and came out with her bf/pimp. She actually has skinny legs but is HUGE everywhere else. Gigantic ass and 60H tits so if anyone is into huge tits or cheap BJ's her info is here if you look.

    no idea why pics come out sideways, that's not how they were and it won't let me fix them
    I have been with some huge tit broads in my day but never before this big, size 60 H's! I lifted them up one at a time with both hands to suck them and I would guess they are at least 20 lbs per tit. And as far as her cherries I would say at least 5 inches each in diameter and there is no way in hell you can get the whole cherry in your mouth and as you know HAH I got a big mouth, LOL. Anyway she had promised me BBBJCIMDTWS so after I got done sucking on those monsters like a baby with a bottle I took my cock out and she was like OMG I won't be able to DT that. I said no worries just go as deep as you can and make sure you keep it in there till completion on the swallow. So she started sucking nice and slow and I grabbed her pony tail and began to pull her head into my cock to the back of her mouth as she didn't seem to mind but about 4 inches into her mouth is the max. She can take it to the back of her mouth but it isn't going down her throat. She has a good rhythym however and will not quit, will not time you and was relentless never stopping till I popped. I told her I was about to explode and she began swallowing at first and did keep it in till completion but after completion she had to spit the rest. Said it was just too much to swallow or DT. I told her it was great because she got it as deep as she could and swallowed what she could and spit the rest without making me end up finishing in my hand which I really hate when they quit before completion. So all in all she is cheap money and great performance. The black dude won't interrupt and had left the room to leave us in privacy but was back there as soon as I was leaving and we crossed paths with nothing said. He isn't violent because I was there for an hour which is much more time than we figured for but I don't think he was happy about the hour because she would not answer her cell till she finished me. As soon as it was over she answered the cell and said yeah we just finished and you can come back now!! She does live with him. Asked her if she wanted more customers and she said no thanks but I do want you as a regular customer. I laughed and said thanks for the compliment and sure I will be back because you didn't keep me waiting, you have an excellent attitude, you are very sweet and pleasant, you didn't time me, you didn't ask me for any money upfront, and you refuse to quit until your mission is accomplished and your price is more than fair. She must like compliments because she DFK me goodbye! This girl aims to please if she likes you.

  8. #1854

    Woonsocket

    I saw her. I wouldn't necessarily go for her looks. But she's nice enough and the price is very good. I'll probably repeat just for the good deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by MarriedTom  [View Original Post]
    Hit on one of my ads. Looked familiar, but cannot recall. Same old sad story. Ex left Her, kids, laid off, Yada Yada Yada.

  9. #1853
    Quote Originally Posted by Griffiken  [View Original Post]
    I'd be interested in her contact info if you're sharing. She looks to be right in my wheel house in terms of looks.
    No contact info, only email thru CL server.

  10. #1852

    New london

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    THis one had posted in New London CL.

    I hit her ad & recv'd this pic, Wants 3. 0 for a visit. She passed on my counter offer. My guess is she was looking for a casino score.

    Has anyone seen her or have Intel to share? Thanks!
    I'd be interested in her contact info if you're sharing. She looks to be right in my wheel house in terms of looks.

  11. #1851

    Don't waste your money

    Quote Originally Posted by JoeyStock  [View Original Post]
    I got a reply with those three pics from her but she said she's from Johnston? Did you guys see her in Pawtucket? How far off is she from the pictures? Is the face correct but body is just bigger? Skill in BBBJ not too good, she said she loves it?
    She is not in Pawtucket (which she will fess up to later when you actually schedule. She is in Cranston on the Johnston line). Can't stress enough that the pictures are her but VERY flattering, she is NOT attractive and the body is NOT attractive. The location is a disgusting pig sty and it reeks of smoke. Nothing to clean up with after.

    That said, she is genuinely sincere about everything and honest. BUT, your'e better off just setting your money on fire and jerking off with the ashes.

    Hopefully, this less tactful and more direct response will be more effective for us all!

  12. #1850

    Not her

    Quote Originally Posted by TasteHerpie  [View Original Post]
    I'm not absolutely sure but she looks a little like Ms haise.
    That's not Avery.

  13. #1849

    New london

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    THis one had posted in New London CL.

    I hit her ad & recv'd this pic, Wants 3. 0 for a visit. She passed on my counter offer. My guess is she was looking for a casino score.

    Has anyone seen her or have Intel to share? Thanks!
    I'm not absolutely sure but she looks a little like Ms haise.

  14. #1848

    Christina from Pawtucket?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hopontome  [View Original Post]
    She has nice big natural tits. A really good attitude. Hosts in a slightly messy but safe place. I forget what the damage was, around 150. Slightly overweight. Friendly. Probably won't repeat, but because of personal preference. Smoker.
    I got a reply with those three pics from her but she said she's from Johnston? Did you guys see her in Pawtucket? How far off is she from the pictures? Is the face correct but body is just bigger? Skill in BBBJ not too good, she said she loves it?

  15. #1847
    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one yet? She hit up my ad a while back and I couldn't find anything on her. So I passed. Then I found her again today posting. Might set something up this week. Pics are nice, she says she is 23.
    She has nice big natural tits. A really good attitude. Hosts in a slightly messy but safe place. I forget what the damage was, around 150. Slightly overweight. Friendly. Probably won't repeat, but because of personal preference. Smoker.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape