Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1801

    RE: Aliyah

    Do you have digits you could send over? Thanks.

    Seeker.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    I saw her like 3 months ago and reviewed her then. Like most on clce, just a single mom trying to get by. Every time I see her ads or she replies to one of mine she has different pics and phone number so it's good that she woke up and started to hide her real info more (she used to use her real digits which led to her FB etc).

    Anyways, she is real and like I said decent head game and she is NOT a quitter either so she is worth the time and effort to hook up with her. BTW, she will take less money too, guaranteed.

  2. #1800

    RE: Aliyah

    I saw her like 3 months ago and reviewed her then. Like most on clce, just a single mom trying to get by. Every time I see her ads or she replies to one of mine she has different pics and phone number so it's good that she woke up and started to hide her real info more (she used to use her real digits which led to her FB etc).

    Anyways, she is real and like I said decent head game and she is NOT a quitter either so she is worth the time and effort to hook up with her. BTW, she will take less money too, guaranteed.

    Quote Originally Posted by XxxAddict  [View Original Post]
    Got into convo with the first pic but said she was in Warwick at the time started with couple emails exchanges numbers but that's as far as it got.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

    deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Yes, yet another "ali/allie/ally" to keep track of. It's not her real name BTW.

    Anyways, she is real and while she's not the best she's definitely not the worst either. She is VERY tough to deal with via either email or text BUT she is a single mom just doing this on the side when she needs the extra cash and can fit it in around her kids schedule.

    She is cute with like dirty blond/light brown hair, she has pretty blue eyes and cute dimples. She does NOT complain and will literally blow you until you pop no matter how long it takes

    She is a bigger girl, I would say about a size 12 or 14 as a guess and in the 170-180lb range.

    If you got the time and cash (she will take less) she isn't bad at all. The digits in her ad are a dialing app but her real digits lead to her FB page etc.

  3. #1799

    Craigslist bbw

    Don't bother with this one- met up with her earlier in the week- really weird attitude and not the greatest skills.

    New to posting here- have more details pm if you'd like. Have been around for a while, just starting to post!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    I never meet her she wanted to much started at 80 end at 60 for BJ.

  4. #1798

    Danielle is out

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get to meet with her again.
    Texted her today, She replied that she has a boyfriend now and is not doing craigslist anymore. Was hoping to make her a regular, might go see Destiny later on today.

  5. #1797

    Aliyah

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

    deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.
    Got into convo with the first pic but said she was in Warwick at the time started with couple emails exchanges numbers but that's as far as it got.

  6. #1796

    Almost

    She hit an ad of mine at the end of May, but our schedule never worked out. Forgot all about her, might have to give her a shot if she is worth the ride up 146.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

    deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.

  7. #1795
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Any intel on these two

    She hit one of my adds today. Has anyone one else seen her? 401-xxx-0178 fedhill area.

    deeanna from woony anyone have intel on her ? thinking of seeing her this weekend .. she has an older fb page.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails fedhill girlcl.png‎   deeanna.png‎  

  8. #1794

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Did you ever get to meet with her again.
    I texted her from a different number yesterday and no answer, was going to try one more time tomorrow afternoon. Maybe she is taking some time off?

  9. #1793
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Danielle

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Hey Lexus, thinking of texting her in a few more days. Any luck for you yet?
    Did you ever get to meet with her again.

  10. #1792
    Quote Originally Posted by DevonA  [View Original Post]
    Hey, this one posts occasionally on CL. Here's the text of her ad:

    Real and also looking to meet some one real I'm Openminded and fun for Oh One For Eight One ninetytoo Eleven can't wait to hear from you.

    I followed up with her and she sent these. Anyone ever meet her?
    She posts on BP. Tried setting up with her before but schedules didn't match up. That seems to be my biggest problem these days.

  11. #1791

    Nicole (used to be up on Federal Hill)

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    She posts once or twice a week. Here's hers from today. Anybody try her? Pics are attached. She wants a pic of you before you meet her at her house which I don't feel comfortable with. Her number is 401XXX0379.

    I am a 25 why. O bbw. I can host, I live alone. I am safe fun & discreet. Looking for a friend $ that I can help out (; Send a FACE pic if not do not bother replying. I would like to see who I am talking too. I will share pics after I get yours. Do not message looking for a fwb. This ad is clear as to what kind of situation I am looking for. Serious only. Not into endless emails nd bs. If you are not interested do not waste my time. Serious & real lets get together (4 zero 1 X EX Ex 0 three 7 nine.

    -- if you don't like 'bbw' then don't bother replying. Some of you people have nothing better to do then run your mouth. Your opinions mean nothing to me. So don't waste your time (.
    I saw her in Prov. A couple of times before she moved to Cranston. Decent oral skills and huge fat tits but that's about it. Wouldn't bother with FS. Needs money for weed habit and takeout food so you can definitely talk her down. Try hitting her up near the end of the month just before her rent is due. That's usually when she posts on CL and you can negotiate her rates.

  12. #1790

    Latina Babe

    Hey, this one posts occasionally on CL. Here's the text of her ad:

    Real and also looking to meet some one real I'm Openminded and fun for Oh One For Eight One ninetytoo Eleven can't wait to hear from you.

    I followed up with her and she sent these. Anyone ever meet her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails noname.jpg‎   noname (1).jpg‎  

  13. #1789
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Bbw

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    She posts once or twice a week. Here's hers from today. Anybody try her? Pics are attached. She wants a pic of you before you meet her at her house which I don't feel comfortable with. Her number is 401XXX0379.

    I am a 25 why. O bbw. I can host, I live alone. I am safe fun & discreet. Looking for a friend $ that I can help out (; Send a FACE pic if not do not bother replying. I would like to see who I am talking too. I will share pics after I get yours. Do not message looking for a fwb. This ad is clear as to what kind of situation I am looking for. Serious only. Not into endless emails nd bs. If you are not interested do not waste my time. Serious & real lets get together (4 zero 1 X EX Ex 0 three 7 nine.

    -- if you don't like 'bbw' then don't bother replying. Some of you people have nothing better to do then run your mouth. Your opinions mean nothing to me. So don't waste your time (.
    I never meet her she wanted to much started at 80 end at 60 for BJ.

  14. #1788
    Quote Originally Posted by Markssmrk  [View Original Post]
    Flagged already.
    Yep she's an elusive one. But I've found that when she usually posts, gets flagged, she will post again shortly.

  15. #1787

    Ky

    Quote Originally Posted by PartTimePlayer  [View Original Post]
    She's posting again on craigslist under thick black check. If you haven't tried her she's well worth a shot great service.
    Flagged already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape