Rubrankings.com
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1831

    Hera-Harris House Apts. Cranston x2795

    Went to see Hera for BBBJCIMS / Russian today. Agreed damage was. 40 but she asked me to pick up a pack of cigs on the way so it was. 30 and a pack of Newport 100's LOL. She does live with her pimp / boyfriend that was hanging outside the complex until I left. Service was very good! As posted before, she'll yap your ear off but skills are definitely worth the price of admission. Will definitely repeat. Just look at those tits!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails received_m_id_303695496375437_0.jpeg‎  

  2. #1830
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeGeorge  [View Original Post]
    Anyone got any intel on this one. Traded a few emails last week but we have not hooked up yet. 60 for BBBJCIM 25 Latino has her own place on the Prov Johnston line. She sent a few pics she looks cute sorry dfid not save them.
    If you would like to share her info, send me a pm I'll toftt.

  3. #1829

    Christy Love

    Anyone got any intel on this one. Traded a few emails last week but we have not hooked up yet. 60 for BBBJCIM 25 Latino has her own place on the Prov Johnston line. She sent a few pics she looks cute sorry dfid not save them.

  4. #1828

    Fest opportunity?

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, we should all reply that it sounds great and for "her" to meet us. Give "her" a day and time to be at like the Applebee's etc and waste their time.

    Send a reply like "Sounds just awesome, I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings at 5 pm, just sit at the bar and I'll come over", LOL.
    I never did get that pic.

    I like it, we all meet "her" at the same time, then after turn it into a fest.

  5. #1827
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Megan

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Hit several of mine as well, but pretty sure it's the spammer and they just changed pics that they use. Whenever I see Cumberland listed it just about always come back to that idiot.
    I do have a phone number not that means anything. Not shows up on facebook I haven't googled the number yet. I did ask her for a picture giving the peace sign haven't heard back yet. LOL.

  6. #1826

    Goose Chase?

    Lmao, we should all reply that it sounds great and for "her" to meet us. Give "her" a day and time to be at like the Applebee's etc and waste their time.

    Send a reply like "Sounds just awesome, I'll be at Buffalo Wild Wings at 5 pm, just sit at the bar and I'll come over", LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by LuvEmHott  [View Original Post]
    & oh BTW, "she's" very new to this & nervous. Lmfao.

    I got the same response, told "her" I wanted a selfie of her giving me the middle finger LOL.

  7. #1825
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Responded to an ad earlier purported to be a non-pro looking for an older guy for a fwb. I'll paste "her" reply below as well as the ad BUT when you charge $ it's NOT a fwb and depending upon ages involved more like a sugar daddy thing. The kicker is that "she" wants to meet for lunch etc and "borrow" the money BUT no action at all now. You got to wait until you've met "her" multiple times? LOL. Btw, the digits come back to a DUDE

    "Her" reply.

    Hey thanks fir the reply! About me, I'm looking for a fwb for a long-term thing nothing too serious but fun for the both of us not looking to rush into bed with someone though would like to meet and actually get to know eachother and let all the good stuff come naturally, I enjoy going out to eat, doing stuff outdoors, going different places and seeing different things. I'm currently struggling with my bills and rent so would appreciate finding someone who doesn't mind helping out here and there I'm a very clean self respecting young woman and want to find someone who appreciates my worth I'm extremely smart, well educated and hard working just fell onto some tough times. I'm free to meet today for a general meet and greet with someone who is looking for the same thing as me also would really appreciate a little help today with my rent if we did click and I could repay it either monetarily or in other ways within the next couple times of meeting. (120 $) is what I am behind on and generally wouldn't need a lot of help maybe something like that once or twice a month I'm very pretty slim body with curves in all the right places long legs beautiful smile and eyes and blonde hair. Please send your number if interested in the same as me and having a nice arrangement as fwbs.

    Again, not looking to be paid for this or that and not always looking for help either I'm very real and sincere in who I am and what I am looking for.. If you want text me 401-300-6762



    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5680923096.html

    Younger for mature fwb. W4 m (North Providence).

    Age: 27.

    Younger smart fun sexy girl looking for more than just a hook up more of a fwb type of deal with an older married or mature male who is normal sane clean and well rounded as I am not a professional by any means and not looking for someone who hooks up on a daily very new to this nervous but hoping the right guy is out there email real for real only thanks.
    & oh BTW, "she's" very new to this & nervous. Lmfao.

    I got the same response, told "her" I wanted a selfie of her giving me the middle finger LOL.

  8. #1824
    Hit several of mine as well, but pretty sure it's the spammer and they just changed pics that they use. Whenever I see Cumberland listed it just about always come back to that idiot.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lexus  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any intel on this girl from cumberland? I may see her tonight she hit one of my ad's on clce.

  9. #1823

    How dumb would you have to be?

    Responded to an ad earlier purported to be a non-pro looking for an older guy for a fwb. I'll paste "her" reply below as well as the ad BUT when you charge $ it's NOT a fwb and depending upon ages involved more like a sugar daddy thing. The kicker is that "she" wants to meet for lunch etc and "borrow" the money BUT no action at all now. You got to wait until you've met "her" multiple times? LOL. Btw, the digits come back to a DUDE

    "Her" reply.

    Hey thanks fir the reply! About me, I'm looking for a fwb for a long-term thing nothing too serious but fun for the both of us not looking to rush into bed with someone though would like to meet and actually get to know eachother and let all the good stuff come naturally, I enjoy going out to eat, doing stuff outdoors, going different places and seeing different things. I'm currently struggling with my bills and rent so would appreciate finding someone who doesn't mind helping out here and there I'm a very clean self respecting young woman and want to find someone who appreciates my worth I'm extremely smart, well educated and hard working just fell onto some tough times. I'm free to meet today for a general meet and greet with someone who is looking for the same thing as me also would really appreciate a little help today with my rent if we did click and I could repay it either monetarily or in other ways within the next couple times of meeting. (120 $) is what I am behind on and generally wouldn't need a lot of help maybe something like that once or twice a month I'm very pretty slim body with curves in all the right places long legs beautiful smile and eyes and blonde hair. Please send your number if interested in the same as me and having a nice arrangement as fwbs.

    Again, not looking to be paid for this or that and not always looking for help either I'm very real and sincere in who I am and what I am looking for.. If you want text me 401-300-6762



    http://providence.craigslist.org/cas/5680923096.html

    Younger for mature fwb. W4 m (North Providence).

    Age: 27.

    Younger smart fun sexy girl looking for more than just a hook up more of a fwb type of deal with an older married or mature male who is normal sane clean and well rounded as I am not a professional by any means and not looking for someone who hooks up on a daily very new to this nervous but hoping the right guy is out there email real for real only thanks.

  10. #1822

    Kayla No. Kingstown

    TOFTT and saw Kayla last week as she answered my CL ad. Last four digits 8577. Mid thirties, nice person. Lives in a duplex that reeked of cat piss and cigarette smoke. She has a good amount of psoriasis which was kind of a turn off. Went for a BBBJ (no CIM). It was average. Damage was. 60 Won't repeat as I've had much better for less.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 10891748_812047538851717_7391078867002069043_n.jpg‎  

  11. #1821
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Megan

    Anyone have any intel on this girl from cumberland? I may see her tonight she hit one of my ad's on clce.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails megan cl.jpeg‎  

  12. #1820
    Senior Member


    Posts: 210

    Hera

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    She has hit several of my ads recently. I was interested simply due to the low prices she asks for. She initially asked for $40 and I said maybe depending upon looks etc. She sent one of her FB pics in which you can see she's a bbw. I turned down her $40 so she dropped it to $35, I still declined and she came back with $20 and says she swallows too. Said all she ever charges her regulars is $20-$25. She lives in Harris House and came out with her bf/pimp. She actually has skinny legs but is HUGE everywhere else. Gigantic ass and 60H tits so if anyone is into huge tits or cheap BJ's her info is here if you look.

    no idea why pics come out sideways, that's not how they were and it won't let me fix them
    Nice girl gives pretty head seen her a few times she a talker but she's cool.

  13. #1819

    RE: Hera 43 yo brunette bbw

    She has hit several of my ads recently. I was interested simply due to the low prices she asks for. She initially asked for $40 and I said maybe depending upon looks etc. She sent one of her FB pics in which you can see she's a bbw. I turned down her $40 so she dropped it to $35, I still declined and she came back with $20 and says she swallows too. Said all she ever charges her regulars is $20-$25. She lives in Harris House and came out with her bf/pimp. She actually has skinny legs but is HUGE everywhere else. Gigantic ass and 60H tits so if anyone is into huge tits or cheap BJ's her info is here if you look.

    no idea why pics come out sideways, that's not how they were and it won't let me fix them
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Hera 401.jpg‎   Hera 332.jpg‎   Hera 2795.jpg‎  

  14. #1818

    Kim

    Quote Originally Posted by Pbandj  [View Original Post]
    Been on a break just now returning and found this post though it's long gone. She sent me a couple pix and I am considering toftt but thought I'd see first if anyone recognizes her. Thanks in advance and stay safe. PB.

    Playtime. - w4 m (Woonsocket).

    Rhode Island: Rhode Island.

    Age: 47.

    Hi. I'm hosting at my place in Woonsocket to men over 40. I'm blonde. 5'5. A little extra but who doesn't like that. LOL. I'm into a variety of fun. Not to real kink though. I'm discreet and no BS. You b the same. My place only. In responding please put your age.
    Yes. Her name is Kim. She's actually 50+ pics aren't bad but much older than I like. Can send you last name and info if you want. I skipped.

  15. #1817
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1405
    Quote Originally Posted by Pbandj  [View Original Post]
    Been on a break just now returning and found this post though it's long gone. She sent me a couple pix and I am considering toftt but thought I'd see first if anyone recognizes her. Thanks in advance and stay safe. PB.

    Playtime. - w4 m (Woonsocket).

    Rhode Island: Rhode Island.

    Age: 47.

    Hi. I'm hosting at my place in Woonsocket to men over 40. I'm blonde. 5'5. A little extra but who doesn't like that. LOL. I'm into a variety of fun. Not to real kink though. I'm discreet and no BS. You b the same. My place only. In responding please put your age.
    She takes her teeth out, to do the deed, she does swallow no spit, short money.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape