Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1846

    My Experience

    Saw her for an hour massage with BBBJ for $60.

    Got the full hour, but the pics are NOT a great representation of her. She is a lot heavier and not in a sexy way. Her hands are huge and very strong. She is a smoker and it's ALL you will smell. It also was a really dirty apartment. Not a bad person and she wants you to be happy, but not a lot of skill or looks.

    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one yet? She hit up my ad a while back and I couldn't find anything on her. So I passed. Then I found her again today posting. Might set something up this week. Pics are nice, she says she is 23.

  2. #1845

    2 girls in Johnston

    Ad is down now but names are Lexi and Apple. Anyone have any info on them?

    Is Lexi the one they call dimples? Is Apple the same girl that used to do 3-somes in Woonsocket.

    PM me if you have info please.

  3. #1844
    Quote Originally Posted by Krappenschitz  [View Original Post]
    Anyone see this one yet? She hit up my ad a while back and I couldn't find anything on her. So I passed. Then I found her again today posting. Might set something up this week. Pics are nice, she says she is 23.
    She actually hit my ad earlier today. By the time I checked emails, my window if opourtunity closed. Tried setting up for tomorrow but she hasn't gotten back to me yet.

    Let me know if you take the plunge and I will do the same if I hookup tomorrow.

  4. #1843

    Christina in Pawtucket

    Anyone see this one yet? She hit up my ad a while back and I couldn't find anything on her. So I passed. Then I found her again today posting. Might set something up this week. Pics are nice, she says she is 23.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Screenshot_2016-07-02-00-46-37.jpg‎   Screenshot_2016-06-27-00-14-31.jpg‎   _20160704_210238.jpg‎  

  5. #1842

    Petite, Classy Blonde

    THis one had posted in New London CL.

    I hit her ad & recv'd this pic, Wants 3. 0 for a visit. She passed on my counter offer. My guess is she was looking for a casino score.

    Has anyone seen her or have Intel to share? Thanks!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails image.jpeg‎  

  6. #1841

    Horny as Hell PM me please?

    Sorry if this post is a duplicate but I'd thought I'd submitted it a couple days ago but did not see it posted? Anyways, HAH could you please send me a PM? I need to discuss an important and potentially troubling issue with you, regarding a girl we both saw, but its not permitted to post about that issue publically. Thanks.

  7. #1840
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInRI  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that she responded to my CL ad and I didn't give you the credit for it. My bad. As for Kayla, I searched Kayla (North Kingstown) prior to my post so I assumed TOFTT. Again, my bad. I'll just check with you for your approval first or just credit you on every post. You're ridiculous.
    You are the one who is being ridiculous. No one said you owed anyone anything. If you don't like helpful information that's fine but thren why are you even here? If you ever plan on asking strangers for useful information you might want to try checking your attitude.

  8. #1839
    I said IF you newb and since you're so good at ASSUMING stuff you might as well not bother getting tested, you can just assume which bug she gave you dummy.

    All you newbs should take a few hours and READ THE FORUM and then come on here to contribute and earn your stripes.

    NOTE: If you had asked anybody at all about Kayla I know that you would have been told by multiple guys to avoid her but just keep on assuming.

    But anyways, welcome to ignore. No need wasting my time seeing anything from you anymore.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInRI  [View Original Post]
    Sorry that she responded to my CL ad and I didn't give you the credit for it. My bad. As for Kayla, I searched Kayla (North Kingstown) prior to my post so I assumed TOFTT. Again, my bad. I'll just check with you for your approval first or just credit you on every post. You're ridiculous.

  9. #1838

    She responded to my CL ad

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Site's rules prohibit posting the reason but it has been implied here before. I'm a dog, and I'll do quite a few things and it's takes a lot to get on my do not do list. Most are on there for a health issue and a few are on there because they're either crazy or ripoffs etc.

    As for "thanking" I never said Steve or you or anybody else had to, I simply said that IF YOU USE THE INFO it's courteous to say thanks. If I pm somebody info they can reply by pm if they want to or post thanks for the assist etc. My pm's are restricted and will stay that way due to all the trouble I got from leeches, mooches, etc.

    I'm open to pms from somebody that contributes and proves that they're a legit monger etc.

    I also find it VERY ironic that nobody had ever posted about her at all UNTIL after I did and then it becomes "OH YEAH ME TOO". Well why didn't anybody post that review or info prior? Unfortunately this happens a lot. It can be ok with either a gem or an utr though.
    Sorry that she responded to my CL ad and I didn't give you the credit for it. My bad. As for Kayla, I searched Kayla (North Kingstown) prior to my post so I assumed TOFTT. Again, my bad. I'll just check with you for your approval first or just credit you on every post. You're ridiculous.

  10. #1837
    Site's rules prohibit posting the reason but it has been implied here before. I'm a dog, and I'll do quite a few things and it's takes a lot to get on my do not do list. Most are on there for a health issue and a few are on there because they're either crazy or ripoffs etc.

    As for "thanking" I never said Steve or you or anybody else had to, I simply said that IF YOU USE THE INFO it's courteous to say thanks. If I pm somebody info they can reply by pm if they want to or post thanks for the assist etc. My pm's are restricted and will stay that way due to all the trouble I got from leeches, mooches, etc.

    I'm open to pms from somebody that contributes and proves that they're a legit monger etc.

    I also find it VERY ironic that nobody had ever posted about her at all UNTIL after I did and then it becomes "OH YEAH ME TOO". Well why didn't anybody post that review or info prior? Unfortunately this happens a lot. It can be ok with either a gem or an utr though.

    Quote Originally Posted by RICheeseHead  [View Original Post]
    What's the reason?

    Tried to PM to ask that but says you're not receiving PM's. Hard to thank you if you don't receive Pm's either.

  11. #1836
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyAsHell  [View Original Post]
    Lmao, toftt? Not hardly since Kayla has been around for YEARS and has been had by most of the guys here. She is also on my do not do list (wouldn't do her if she paid me) for good reason.
    What's the reason?

    Tried to PM to ask that but says you're not receiving PM's. Hard to thank you if you don't receive Pm's either.

  12. #1835
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR's NOTE: This report was edited or deleted to remove references to Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. As provided in the Forum's Posting Guideline, members may not discuss Transvestites/Transsexuals/SheMales. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information. Thanks!

  13. #1834
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  14. #1833
    Like my previous post said, she is cheap and if you're into fatties or like huge tits or ass then you'll be happy. And BTW, if you met her thru the info provided it's only polite to say thanks for the info. She doesn't post her own ads and doesn't reply that much herself since her regs keep her busy.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInRI  [View Original Post]
    Went to see Hera for BBBJCIMS / Russian today. Agreed damage was. 40 but she asked me to pick up a pack of cigs on the way so it was. 30 and a pack of Newport 100's LOL. She does live with her pimp / boyfriend that was hanging outside the complex until I left. Service was very good! As posted before, she'll yap your ear off but skills are definitely worth the price of admission. Will definitely repeat. Just look at those tits!

  15. #1832
    Lmao, toftt? Not hardly since Kayla has been around for YEARS and has been had by most of the guys here. She is also on my do not do list (wouldn't do her if she paid me) for good reason.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveInRI  [View Original Post]
    TOFTT and saw Kayla last week as she answered my CL ad. Last four digits 8577. Mid thirties, nice person. Lives in a duplex that reeked of cat piss and cigarette smoke. She has a good amount of psoriasis which was kind of a turn off. Went for a BBBJ (no CIM). It was average. Damage was. 60 Won't repeat as I've had much better for less.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape