Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,111 to 25,125 of 40011
-
04-22-16 08:26 #14901Senior Member

Posts: 66Last paragraph
He said it is close to his apartment and he might go back if he is looking for a legit massage. The various criticisms that were posted hopefully were directed at me for my initial advice and not directed at franky. Sounds like he has a handle on the situation.
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 08:23 #14900Senior Member

Posts: 1255Legit
Actually, all three of my girlfriends work at legit spas. Never, ever, expect or ask for extras in the spa, but instead go on dates outside of the spa. All three (plus my wife) expect sex all the time. I'm exhausted!
But, to the point of this thread, if the woman sets her limits, respect them. If you really like her, establish an out-of-the spa relationship. Then there will not be any limits. Bob.
Originally Posted by IdiotBoy
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 08:10 #14899Banned Member

Posts: 4190Ron. I like a good massage too. If I want that I go to a legit place.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 07:34 #14898Senior Member

Posts: 151Shouldn't be that difficult of a concept, but some people think that if they keep going back they'll eventually get a handy.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 00:24 #14897Senior Member

Posts: 3480Thanks.
There's nothing wrong with getting a legit massage with no play. I went twice to Reflexion Spa for that because the massage was excellent. I also know it's nice to play after a good massage. When I want a massage and play I make sure that it's available on the very first visit. Subsequent visits at a legit spa hoping to play is just a waste of money and time.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-22-16 00:03 #14896Banned Member

Posts: 4190Exactly
For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 16:11 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 3480Here's A Thought;
How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 14:25 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 66Just opened
Might be they are playing it close to the vest just because they have just opened. Could also very well be they are and will remain strictly legit. Their ad does say 60, not 65. Maybe a repeat visit and point that discrepancy out.
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 11:47 #14893Regular Member

Posts: 6New Place in South Loop
Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.
There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.
House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.
I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.
The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.
The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
-
04-19-16 23:53 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 499Sort of like this, I was at a video store, in the porn section looking at sofme titles when my supervisor walked in. That was quite awkward LOL He did not know how to react, I wafs a bit taken aback for a second and figured, what the heck this is just porn, and pretended to continue to look fat some titles to make sure it is all normal and left. I am not sure if I said buy. We did not talk about it after thaft but it was only weird for a few weeks after that both of us forgot about it. Your anecdote made me remember that incident from 20 years back.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 19:48 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 151That's why I always ask to leave out the back / alley enterance. Don't need to be spotted by someone who knows me, or worse, knows me and my wife leaving a massage parlor. It's also why I won't go to ones in my neighborhood.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 13:08 #14890Senior Member

Posts: 665Discretion
Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in this sport we don't like to make eye contact with other guys. Well I could feel him staring at me so I looked up. It was my sons' best friend's father. We knew each other quite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at the time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again guy code was / is alive and well.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 12:08 #14889Senior Member

Posts: 644Is it just me
Last several times that in was the Chicago suburbs I've always been able to find a nice happy ending. Try three places yesterday with no luck. What's up with this.
-
04-18-16 19:02 #14888Senior Member

Posts: 223Yes I have stopped in a few times since that post, a few new girls. I live very very close to the place but I am trying to keep away ,last time I was there a fella that lives on my block was walking out and he recognized me ...
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
need to be discrete.
-
04-18-16 18:22 #14887Senior Member

Posts: 665Gunnison
Just an FYI. I've driven past this spot twice in the last 2 weeks and both times I've seen the trademark front door cracked open and the sign on. Didn't stop in (and haven't in a couple yrs) but it looks like all is well again.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote




