Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,141 to 25,155 of 40013
-
04-15-16 12:58 #14873Senior Member

Posts: 73One quick random thought -- do you or your partner know people (or know people who know people) who have experience with / can smooth the various code / new business hoops in the city? I've heard stories about how having someone who knows how things really work makes this easier.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
I don't think not having someone would make it a non-starter, but it could make things easier. If you don't have someone, it might be worth the effort to tap whatever networks you have to find someone. I'd pass on a name if I had one. Good luck to you!
-
04-15-16 01:13 #14872Senior Member

Posts: 1255Thanks Motor
Don't wait for me. Go ahead and visit. This project will take time. Heck, it might not happen if I can't get the pieces to fit together. Ask other members their preferences for Chinatown locations (SPAs I assume). I've only gone to places my friends have worked, so I don't have a reliable recommendation. Mostly, I go to their apartments / hotels. Bob.
Originally Posted by MotorCity77
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 00:59 #14871Senior Member

Posts: 1255You are right!
I completely agree with you. No nudity in the "House". Yeah, the licensing scares me. But I will be trying to involve people with specific expertise in food service, real estate, etc. My objective is to identify stakeholders and bring them into the deal. On the one hand it will be an interesting social experiment which hopefully will benefit men and women. On the other hand Chinese culture and charity are close to L's heart. I've told you (all) before she's a devout Buddhist. She plans to give her profits to homeless charities in the US and charities in Tibet. I also mentioned before that's she's been refusing massage tips from me for the last five months. So we agreed I would donate that money to charity. Which I now do. Bob.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 00:46 #14870Senior Member

Posts: 1255Thanks man. We have been looking at places to get ideas. Obviously, coffee shops is similar. L tells me that in China it is not uncommon for folks to get a pot of tea with a fruit plate and kill two hours. I tried to explain, we'd go out of business at that time / revenue ratio. Bob.
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 00:36 #14869Senior Member

Posts: 1255Massage in a Tea House
Yeah, I pushed back on that idea also.
It might be interesting to allow girls (on their own as entepreneurs) to hang out in the store and offer neck / shoulder massages at the bar / your table. Five minutes / $5 tip. Whatever. Almost like speed dating, LOL.
We are trying to figure out the best way to get pretty Chinese girls to show up. If they come, so will guys. "L" says they are motivated by money. If if they are not working in a spa, they will still want to kill a couple hours and maybe collect some tip money.
If a guy and a girl hit it off and want to pursue a relationship, that's great. We would never condone solicitation. But a genuine friendship is what we hope to achieve.
I also agree with what everybody has said, the business operations and paperwork is not very appealing. I'm trying to keep it as simple as possible. Bob.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 00:21 #14868Senior Member

Posts: 1255Inbox
Hey Joe, sorry. I cleared some space. Sorry. Thanks again. Bob.
Originally Posted by AvgJoe
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-16 14:18 #14867Senior Member

Posts: 341Michelle a. K. a. Lily if we're talking about the same girl. From your description, sounds like it.
Originally Posted by Sleeker
[View Original Post]
Not new, no.
-
04-14-16 10:37 #14866Senior Member

Posts: 208Hq
At HQ I've had a few releases I with the top down and some great teasing before and during s service but I will have to admit that that is not the usual. Usually just undraped ok rub.
Originally Posted by LongRanger99
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-16 09:52 #14865Banned Member

Posts: 4190Workers in the massage area not sanitizing. I don't even want to think about that one. LOL.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-14-16 09:40 #14864Senior Member

Posts: 283L7 Massage Place
If you like the straight and narrow then go to one of these massage places. You won't even be teased.
Sunflower Massage SPA.
3005 S ARCHER AVE.
CHICAGO IL 60608.
773-570-5598.
HQ Spa.
2953 S Archer Ave.
Chicago, IL 60608.
773 847-7375.
-
04-14-16 07:41 #14863Senior Member

Posts: 142Tea House
Bob. Here is an article about 18 different tea franchises. This should give you more ideas about a tea house. You already know all about the popularity of coffee franchises. But if tea is more of your thing. http://ow.ly/10D7KT.
Originally Posted by E6671
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-16 22:44 #14862Senior Member

Posts: 442Traditional Tea House
Bob,
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
Behind on my USSG reading and just followed this thread back to your post. If you follow through please keep me posted. I would definitely like to join. Just one question. What do you have against Mah Jong? Just kidding. Just think of all the guys on this board that will become fluent enough in Chinese they won't even need WeChat. Maybe I could expense my visits as Chinese lessons.
-
04-13-16 22:09 #14861Senior Member

Posts: 27Was introduced to her the other night.
Is she new?
Originally Posted by BenBeck
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-16 12:52 #14860Banned Member

Posts: 4190I think if it indeed works out, their is potential for it to be ruined if it turns into a tea and rub / tug place or more.
Originally Posted by ChezBone
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
-
04-13-16 12:45 #14859Senior Member

Posts: 223Tinley Park
Jessica that operated last year at OP & 19 that she ended up closing will be working at a new place called New Age Spa in Tinley park just south of 170th on Oak park.












Reply With Quote





