Find Your New Baby
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14616
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I stopped at Gunnison yesterday evening place was all closed up no sign or anything.
    This happens every year. The place takes a vacation while waiting for new girls. It's been open for at least 15 years and will remain open forever. Gunnison is untouchable. Nothing ever goes on there except standard fun and for that reason, along with some connections, it will remain open and safe to visit.

  2. #14615

    Old faithful

    I stopped at Gunnison yesterday evening place was all closed up no sign or anything.

  3. #14614

    Downtown

    I will be visiting soon and was hoping to find a good place close to down town / miracle mile area. Staying near Grand Ave / and Clark and won't have a ton of time to venture very far. Not looking for FS, just a nice HE and a clean place. PM any suggestions, happy to return the favor for and VA.

  4. #14613

    Pepsi

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I'd try Pepsi, and hope she'd Mountain Dew me. But I'm sure she's not Frito Lay. Thanks, you're a great crowd!
    I had Pepsi myself a few weeks ago. Great service and no $ discussion.

  5. #14612

    Went Back For Seconds. Best Massage in Carpentersville

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDago  [View Original Post]
    Saw Linda. She looks 20-30 but me tinks she be 30-40. Nice TS, very nice firm massage, not very good with the English but I feel she uses that to not understand what you want. Standard finish, enjoyable, requested other endings and feel that if I return soon while still in her memory, things may be different.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/wcl/thp/5417145421.html
    Went back to see Linda in hope that she remembered me and would be willing to offer more. Yes she remembered, yes I got more. A big hug this time. Good TS, Great massagy, and a standard finish. Made offers of $ to $. 5 for extra and it was a no go. She is sweet and pretty but our relationship is over. Anyone have a report on others in this area? There is a new one at Algonquin & Randall.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwc/thp/5464018404.html
    Last edited by Mike Dago; 02-25-16 at 12:56. Reason: adding ad link

  6. #14611
    I'd try Pepsi, and hope she'd Mountain Dew me. But I'm sure she's not Frito Lay. Thanks, you're a great crowd!

    Quote Originally Posted by DMichaels69  [View Original Post]
    If your thirsty try Pepsi. LOL.

  7. #14610

    Lux take 2

    As promised, I went back to lux this week to try out the younger talent and very glad I did it. Very firm skin, menu was open (except Greek. Didn't ask but I don't think they ever do) with reasonable rates. Very willing to serve and definitely not a clock watcher.

    I know I never had this kind of mileage from lux before. Treat them nice guys, rewards are there.

  8. #14609
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Belmont Spa.

    Quote Originally Posted by NewCleve  [View Original Post]
    Would repeat.
    Maybe for the hell of it I may check this place out. I live in Wrigleyville. So I'm not too far away.

  9. #14608

    Belmont Spa

    Would repeat.

  10. #14607

    Just wondering

    Quote Originally Posted by BenFranklin16  [View Original Post]
    Been to this place twice. Will not be returning. The providers are youngish (30's to 40's) and attractive enough but I was rushed and the service was just plain bad both times. The second time I was there, the girl stop sucking midway through because I was "taking too long" and she was "tired. " It really took some prodding to get her mouth back onto it. The location is right on Michigan, just south of the river and there is a check-in desk when you walk into the building. It's nothing thorough. They basically just ask for the code of whichever suite you're going to. You can either call ahead and get it or the people at the desk will just call them for you and hand you the phone so the MP can tell you it. The receptionists probably know what goes on up there so it can be rather awkward. For the price of a full massage and extras, this place is not cheap and a man can get much more bang for his buck elsewhere. I know I do.
    Was it the skinny one or the thick one?

  11. #14606
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    That's my friend Lucy's place

    Quote Originally Posted by PuraVida  [View Original Post]
    I tried out the spot in the tiny strip mall. It's tucked in the back corner. I did feel like all eyes were on me as I stepped inside. Place is smaller, 2 girls on duty. I drew a little spinner and chose the hour for. 6. Massage was average with lots of teasing. A good 20-30 minutes of teasing. On to the flip the negotiations began. The result was standard for. 6. More than what I care to donate but I did have fun. I've had better service and I've certainly had worse. YMMV.
    Lucy. She's the other one that you did not meet.

    Normal sized person. Smart. Witty. Nice person. She is careful with people she does not know. Bob.

  12. #14605

    Lagrange Spa

    I tried out the spot in the tiny strip mall. It's tucked in the back corner. I did feel like all eyes were on me as I stepped inside. Place is smaller, 2 girls on duty. I drew a little spinner and chose the hour for. 6. Massage was average with lots of teasing. A good 20-30 minutes of teasing. On to the flip the negotiations began. The result was standard for. 6. More than what I care to donate but I did have fun. I've had better service and I've certainly had worse. YMMV.

  13. #14604
    If your thirsty try Pepsi. LOL.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst80  [View Original Post]
    Went to Lux last week and had an older therapist. Massage was good with back walk but she was very (very) cautious. May be I spooked her with my state I'd and oversized phone with Otter cover.

    In the end she did offer standard finish with few extra perks and on the way out introduced me to two smoking hot young talents. Obviously, I'll be going back this week to try them out.

  14. #14603

    Speaking of Lux

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Yun, Exercise, Lux, Yedam are all Korean. Bob.
    Went to Lux last week and had an older therapist. Massage was good with back walk but she was very (very) cautious. May be I spooked her with my state I'd and oversized phone with Otter cover.

    In the end she did offer standard finish with few extra perks and on the way out introduced me to two smoking hot young talents. Obviously, I'll be going back this week to try them out.

  15. #14602
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Korean places

    Yes. Yun, Exercise, Lux, Yedam are all Korean. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    What about Yun? I always thought they were Korean!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape