Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,126 to 25,140 of 40013
-
04-18-16 19:02 #14888Senior Member

Posts: 223Yes I have stopped in a few times since that post, a few new girls. I live very very close to the place but I am trying to keep away ,last time I was there a fella that lives on my block was walking out and he recognized me ...
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
need to be discrete.
-
04-18-16 18:22 #14887Senior Member

Posts: 665Gunnison
Just an FYI. I've driven past this spot twice in the last 2 weeks and both times I've seen the trademark front door cracked open and the sign on. Didn't stop in (and haven't in a couple yrs) but it looks like all is well again.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 13:45 #14886Senior Member

Posts: 66Two thumbs up
A sweetheart for sure. Great time. Totally positive experience!
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 22:10 #14885Senior Member

Posts: 1255Great Idea. Thanks so much!
That's a really interesting idea. I can imagine it addresses dozens of issues. I would wager there are several such clubs already in Chinatown. Thanks very much. Bob.
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 19:17 #14884Senior Member

Posts: 377Make it an SAC.
Meaning Social Athletic Club or something along those lines. You don't need anything but a liquor license (kiss your Aldermans ass for that) then if you want to serve beer etc.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
No food license blah blah. You don't need a food license for snacks.
You need a space, and very little licensing if you go that route, members pay a monthly or yearly due and there is your monetary requirements paid for.
It is PRIVATE!
There are clubs all over the place that do this and the operating money is very small. You might need a president, VPu.
Sec etc to be legal, but It is easy to do and cheap.
Anyone can come in as long as they are guests (Girls).
Look into it this way. It's cheap easy and safe.
-
04-17-16 17:30 #14883Senior Member

Posts: 1255Yes. Taxes are an issue.
Yes, exactly. I will make a no interest loan. So no income. That cash, plus her savings, will form her equity stake. No investor or lender (other than me) will make any loan or investment unless the "owner" has substantial skin in the game. Any money I advance will be in small (ish) installments based on progress and hurdle rates. In reality, I will make no money and get no tax deductions. Actually, I'd be surprised if I get anything back. But that's not my goal anyway. Bob.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 02:44 #14882Senior Member

Posts: 570Question
Bob, it nice to know that you're doing a good deal of market research and many things are getting clearer and falling in place. However, there's one aspect I don't follow. From what I gather, you are surely intending to invest a good amount of money into the business. But, you also say that you'll not assume any ownership or association with the business on paper. Given that, how would you solve the problem of (1) showing how L got the money to invest in the business and (2) how would you take a deduction on your tax return for your business investment? Don't you think it could potentially cause some kind of tax issues?
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 02:04 #14881Senior Member

Posts: 1255Tea Massage Girls
Well, that's my thought. I'd allow women to freelance for tips offering a short shoulder massage. If you've been to any of the crappy strip clubs on Manheim, you know the girls will offer massage instead of lap dances about $10 a song. It's still a shitty deal. I figure a real Chinese masseuse gets (maybe half) the $60 door price, plus a tip (say $20 for a therapeutic HE massage). So she's making maybe $50 per hour. Assuming there are customers. At the Tea house, she'd make (I think about $5 for 5 minutes, etc.), plus she stands a chance of meeting a nice guy.
From the business point of view, I'm just selling "Tea and Crumpets". I also assume the guy will buy the young lady a drink while they talk. Bob.
Originally Posted by Jammin2
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 16:12 #14880Senior Member

Posts: 212Hooters of tea
Forget massage, it takes too many square feet. Combine bubble or hot tea with Chinese salty snacks, and you could have a hopping mad business. Sexy waitresses in qipao dresses for the cherry on top.
Originally Posted by DMichaels69
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 16:04 #14879Senior Member

Posts: 1255Long term project
She and I agree she needs to get a couple things done first so she can legally be the owner of the place. I can't be the owner as it leaves a massive paper trail the my wife would discover.
So immigration status needs to be cleared up. And she will get a drivers license and finish her English training.
Meanwhile, we'll be doing more market research and preparing a budget and financial plan. Only then can I raise capital and put my cash in as well. So, as you can see, it will take a while. The initial thing is to explore the feasibility: Namely, would people want to go. The answer is (1) American men would go, only if there are Chinese women. (2) Chinese women would go if there are American men (and money). (3) Chinese men would go of there is Mah Jong, chess, smoking, etc. (4) American women will not go.
The tricky thing is "revenue collected per hour". We went to a Kung Fu Tea yesterday. Had two fruit teas (like a smoothie) and a couple items to eat. $20. In 40 minutes, they did about $250 in revenue. I watched and counted customers. 90% take out. So its a great model, but not what "L" wants. Also the start-up investment is probably $200 k. The rent in that location (China Place mall) has to be at least $5 k per month. Maybe $10 k. So I have a lot to consider. We (she and I) really want something simple. Bob.
Originally Posted by Hrodebert
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 10:13 #14878Senior Member

Posts: 524Lots of hits on Tineye for the photos. That ain't her.
Originally Posted by Angai
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 01:47 #14877Senior Member

Posts: 194And a Larger Bankroll
For all the bribes you will need to pay.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
04-16-16 00:39 #14876Senior Member

Posts: 1255Thanks Garbonzo
The members of this forum have been very helpful. "L"'s friends have also been helpful. It's almost like the bar "Cheers" where everybody knows your name. There are places like this in China and tons of Chinese friends are describing their version of "Cheers". The idea of a comfortable place where people can hang out really resonates universally.
Originally Posted by Garbonzo
[View Original Post]
-
04-15-16 18:28 #14875Senior Member

Posts: 341Suspect
Never been there, but I'm with you: the misspellings and grammar sound forced, as if somebody tried to sound like a non-native English speaker.
Originally Posted by Angai
[View Original Post]
BB.
-
04-15-16 17:54 #14874Senior Member

Posts: 107Anyone try this place?
http://chicago.backpage.com/Therapeu...-want/36279119
Seems like something my uncle LEO would post. Anyone been there?











Reply With Quote






