Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14895
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3480

    Here's A Thought;

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
    How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?

  2. #14894

    Just opened

    Quote Originally Posted by FranklyJunk  [View Original Post]
    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
    Might be they are playing it close to the vest just because they have just opened. Could also very well be they are and will remain strictly legit. Their ad does say 60, not 65. Maybe a repeat visit and point that discrepancy out.

  3. #14893

    New Place in South Loop

    Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.

    There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.

    House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.

    I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.

    The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.

    The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.

  4. #14892
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in fike to make eye contact fuite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at thfe time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again gufy code was / is alive and well.
    Sort of like this, I was at a video store, in the porn section looking at sofme titles when my supervisor walked in. That was quite awkward LOL He did not know how to react, I wafs a bit taken aback for a second and figured, what the heck this is just porn, and pretended to continue to look fat some titles to make sure it is all normal and left. I am not sure if I said buy. We did not talk about it after thaft but it was only weird for a few weeks after that both of us forgot about it. Your anecdote made me remember that incident from 20 years back.

  5. #14891
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in this sport we don't like to make eye contact with other guys. Well I could feel him staring at me so I looked up. It was my sons' best friend's father. We knew each other quite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at the time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again guy code was / is alive and well.
    That's why I always ask to leave out the back / alley enterance. Don't need to be spotted by someone who knows me, or worse, knows me and my wife leaving a massage parlor. It's also why I won't go to ones in my neighborhood.

  6. #14890

    Discretion

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I live very very close to the place but I am trying to keep away ,last time I was there a fella that lives on my block was walking out and he recognized me ...
    need to be discrete.
    Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in this sport we don't like to make eye contact with other guys. Well I could feel him staring at me so I looked up. It was my sons' best friend's father. We knew each other quite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at the time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again guy code was / is alive and well.

  7. #14889

    Is it just me

    Last several times that in was the Chicago suburbs I've always been able to find a nice happy ending. Try three places yesterday with no luck. What's up with this.

  8. #14888
    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    Just an FYI. I've driven past this spot twice in the last 2 weeks and both times I've seen the trademark front door cracked open and the sign on. Didn't stop in (and haven't in a couple yrs) but it looks like all is well again.
    Yes I have stopped in a few times since that post, a few new girls. I live very very close to the place but I am trying to keep away ,last time I was there a fella that lives on my block was walking out and he recognized me ...
    need to be discrete.

  9. #14887

    Gunnison

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    I stopped at Gunnison yesterday evening place was all closed up no sign or anything.
    Just an FYI. I've driven past this spot twice in the last 2 weeks and both times I've seen the trademark front door cracked open and the sign on. Didn't stop in (and haven't in a couple yrs) but it looks like all is well again.

  10. #14886

    Two thumbs up

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Harlem just N of Touhy.

    I think new place, was being advertised last week but don't see anything up on CL or BP, anyways very clean place and sweetheart Korean angel very sensual massage. 8. door fee left average tip

    Would recommend and will return myself.
    A sweetheart for sure. Great time. Totally positive experience!

  11. #14885
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Great Idea. Thanks so much!

    That's a really interesting idea. I can imagine it addresses dozens of issues. I would wager there are several such clubs already in Chinatown. Thanks very much. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Confucius  [View Original Post]
    Meaning Social Athletic Club or something along those lines. You don't need anything but a liquor license (kiss your Aldermans ass for that) then if you want to serve beer etc.

    No food license blah blah. You don't need a food license for snacks.

    You need a space, and very little licensing if you go that route, members pay a monthly or yearly due and there is your monetary requirements paid for.

    It is PRIVATE!

    There are clubs all over the place that do this and the operating money is very small. You might need a president, VPu.

    Sec etc to be legal, but It is easy to do and cheap.

    Anyone can come in as long as they are guests (Girls).

    Look into it this way. It's cheap easy and safe.

  12. #14884

    Make it an SAC.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    Yes, exactly. I will make a no interest loan. So no income. That cash, plus her savings, will form her equity stake. No investor or lender (other than me) will make any loan or investment unless the "owner" has substantial skin in the game. Any money I advance will be in small (ish) installments based on progress and hurdle rates. In reality, I will make no money and get no tax deductions. Actually, I'd be surprised if I get anything back. But that's not my goal anyway. Bob.
    Meaning Social Athletic Club or something along those lines. You don't need anything but a liquor license (kiss your Aldermans ass for that) then if you want to serve beer etc.

    No food license blah blah. You don't need a food license for snacks.

    You need a space, and very little licensing if you go that route, members pay a monthly or yearly due and there is your monetary requirements paid for.

    It is PRIVATE!

    There are clubs all over the place that do this and the operating money is very small. You might need a president, VPu.

    Sec etc to be legal, but It is easy to do and cheap.

    Anyone can come in as long as they are guests (Girls).

    Look into it this way. It's cheap easy and safe.

  13. #14883
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Yes. Taxes are an issue.

    Yes, exactly. I will make a no interest loan. So no income. That cash, plus her savings, will form her equity stake. No investor or lender (other than me) will make any loan or investment unless the "owner" has substantial skin in the game. Any money I advance will be in small (ish) installments based on progress and hurdle rates. In reality, I will make no money and get no tax deductions. Actually, I'd be surprised if I get anything back. But that's not my goal anyway. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Lebruno  [View Original Post]
    Bob, it nice to know that you're doing a good deal of market research and many things are getting clearer and falling in place. However, there's one aspect I don't follow. From what I gather, you are surely intending to invest a good amount of money into the business. But, you also say that you'll not assume any ownership or association with the business on paper. Given that, how would you solve the problem of (1) showing how L got the money to invest in the business and (2) how would you take a deduction on your tax return for your business investment? Don't you think it could potentially cause some kind of tax issues?

  14. #14882

    Question

    Bob, it nice to know that you're doing a good deal of market research and many things are getting clearer and falling in place. However, there's one aspect I don't follow. From what I gather, you are surely intending to invest a good amount of money into the business. But, you also say that you'll not assume any ownership or association with the business on paper. Given that, how would you solve the problem of (1) showing how L got the money to invest in the business and (2) how would you take a deduction on your tax return for your business investment? Don't you think it could potentially cause some kind of tax issues?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    She and I agree she needs to get a couple things done first so she can legally be the owner of the place. I can't be the owner as it leaves a massive paper trail the my wife would discover.

    So immigration status needs to be cleared up. And she will get a drivers license and finish her English training.

    Meanwhile, we'll be doing more market research and preparing a budget and financial plan. Only then can I raise capital and put my cash in as well. So, as you can see, it will take a while. The initial thing is to explore the feasibility: Namely, would people want to go. The answer is (1) American men would go, only if there are Chinese women. (2) Chinese women would go if there are American men (and money). (3) Chinese men would go of there is Mah Jong, chess, smoking, etc. (4) American women will not go.

    The tricky thing is "revenue collected per hour". We went to a Kung Fu Tea yesterday. Had two fruit teas (like a smoothie) and a couple items to eat. $20. In 40 minutes, they did about $250 in revenue. I watched and counted customers. 90% take out. So its a great model, but not what "L" wants. Also the start-up investment is probably $200 k. The rent in that location (China Place mall) has to be at least $5 k per month. Maybe $10 k. So I have a lot to consider. We (she and I) really want something simple. Bob.

  15. #14881
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Tea Massage Girls

    Well, that's my thought. I'd allow women to freelance for tips offering a short shoulder massage. If you've been to any of the crappy strip clubs on Manheim, you know the girls will offer massage instead of lap dances about $10 a song. It's still a shitty deal. I figure a real Chinese masseuse gets (maybe half) the $60 door price, plus a tip (say $20 for a therapeutic HE massage). So she's making maybe $50 per hour. Assuming there are customers. At the Tea house, she'd make (I think about $5 for 5 minutes, etc.), plus she stands a chance of meeting a nice guy.

    From the business point of view, I'm just selling "Tea and Crumpets". I also assume the guy will buy the young lady a drink while they talk. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin2  [View Original Post]
    Forget massage, it takes too many square feet. Combine bubble or hot tea with Chinese salty snacks, and you could have a hopping mad business. Sexy waitresses in qipao dresses for the cherry on top.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape