Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,111 to 25,125 of 40006
-
04-22-16 00:03 #14896Banned Member

Posts: 4190Exactly
For some reason some mongers waste a years worth of money (some EMP's) on something that never happens.
Originally Posted by RonM
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 16:11 #14895Senior Member

Posts: 3480Here's A Thought;
How about finding a Massage Therapist that plays on the first visit? Why waste time and money on subsequent visits hoping to play?
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 14:25 #14894Senior Member

Posts: 66Just opened
Might be they are playing it close to the vest just because they have just opened. Could also very well be they are and will remain strictly legit. Their ad does say 60, not 65. Maybe a repeat visit and point that discrepancy out.
Originally Posted by FranklyJunk
[View Original Post]
-
04-21-16 11:47 #14893Regular Member

Posts: 6New Place in South Loop
Hey fellas, long time listener first time caller here.
There's a new spot that opened in the printers row portion of the south loop. They're currently advertising on CL. I haven't seen any reports on this place so I TOFTT.
House fee was $65 (though CL says $60). Taken to the room by a cute girl. Mid 20's I'd say. I didn't get her name. She told me to get undressed and gave me a towel, then she left the room.
I got undressed and covered my ass with the towel. She came in the room and immediately started to move the towel. For a split second this seemed like a good sign, but unfortunately she moved the towel just so she could drape it over my entire back and legs.
The massage itself was pretty good, but strictly legit. Not even the slightest hint of a tease. If my arm moved from the table so as to accidentally brush up against her it was moved right back. On the flip she massaged my neck then told me the hour was up and she was out the door.
The place is close to my apartment so I might go back if I'm looking for a legit massage, but I wouldn't expect anything else. That said, they were handing out cards showing how many times you've been there ($10 off your 5th massage or something like that). So maybe there's more to be had if you are a repeat customer.
-
04-19-16 23:53 #14892Senior Member

Posts: 499Sort of like this, I was at a video store, in the porn section looking at sofme titles when my supervisor walked in. That was quite awkward LOL He did not know how to react, I wafs a bit taken aback for a second and figured, what the heck this is just porn, and pretended to continue to look fat some titles to make sure it is all normal and left. I am not sure if I said buy. We did not talk about it after thaft but it was only weird for a few weeks after that both of us forgot about it. Your anecdote made me remember that incident from 20 years back.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 19:48 #14891Senior Member

Posts: 151That's why I always ask to leave out the back / alley enterance. Don't need to be spotted by someone who knows me, or worse, knows me and my wife leaving a massage parlor. It's also why I won't go to ones in my neighborhood.
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 13:08 #14890Senior Member

Posts: 665Discretion
Happened to me once. I had just got done fucking a nice Chinese lady at an AMP and as I'm walking out there was a guy waiting in the lobby. As is the custom in this sport we don't like to make eye contact with other guys. Well I could feel him staring at me so I looked up. It was my sons' best friend's father. We knew each other quite well. In fact I was his sons little league coach. We made some quick chit chat and then I left. It was awkward. He was married at the time and I wasn't so I was pretty sure what happened at the spa was going to stay at the spa. Once again guy code was / is alive and well.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-19-16 12:08 #14889Senior Member

Posts: 644Is it just me
Last several times that in was the Chicago suburbs I've always been able to find a nice happy ending. Try three places yesterday with no luck. What's up with this.
-
04-18-16 19:02 #14888Senior Member

Posts: 223Yes I have stopped in a few times since that post, a few new girls. I live very very close to the place but I am trying to keep away ,last time I was there a fella that lives on my block was walking out and he recognized me ...
Originally Posted by HeadFirst
[View Original Post]
need to be discrete.
-
04-18-16 18:22 #14887Senior Member

Posts: 665Gunnison
Just an FYI. I've driven past this spot twice in the last 2 weeks and both times I've seen the trademark front door cracked open and the sign on. Didn't stop in (and haven't in a couple yrs) but it looks like all is well again.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-18-16 13:45 #14886Senior Member

Posts: 66Two thumbs up
A sweetheart for sure. Great time. Totally positive experience!
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 22:10 #14885Senior Member

Posts: 1255Great Idea. Thanks so much!
That's a really interesting idea. I can imagine it addresses dozens of issues. I would wager there are several such clubs already in Chinatown. Thanks very much. Bob.
Originally Posted by Confucius
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 19:17 #14884Senior Member

Posts: 377Make it an SAC.
Meaning Social Athletic Club or something along those lines. You don't need anything but a liquor license (kiss your Aldermans ass for that) then if you want to serve beer etc.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
No food license blah blah. You don't need a food license for snacks.
You need a space, and very little licensing if you go that route, members pay a monthly or yearly due and there is your monetary requirements paid for.
It is PRIVATE!
There are clubs all over the place that do this and the operating money is very small. You might need a president, VPu.
Sec etc to be legal, but It is easy to do and cheap.
Anyone can come in as long as they are guests (Girls).
Look into it this way. It's cheap easy and safe.
-
04-17-16 17:30 #14883Senior Member

Posts: 1255Yes. Taxes are an issue.
Yes, exactly. I will make a no interest loan. So no income. That cash, plus her savings, will form her equity stake. No investor or lender (other than me) will make any loan or investment unless the "owner" has substantial skin in the game. Any money I advance will be in small (ish) installments based on progress and hurdle rates. In reality, I will make no money and get no tax deductions. Actually, I'd be surprised if I get anything back. But that's not my goal anyway. Bob.
Originally Posted by Lebruno
[View Original Post]
-
04-17-16 02:44 #14882Senior Member

Posts: 570Question
Bob, it nice to know that you're doing a good deal of market research and many things are getting clearer and falling in place. However, there's one aspect I don't follow. From what I gather, you are surely intending to invest a good amount of money into the business. But, you also say that you'll not assume any ownership or association with the business on paper. Given that, how would you solve the problem of (1) showing how L got the money to invest in the business and (2) how would you take a deduction on your tax return for your business investment? Don't you think it could potentially cause some kind of tax issues?
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





