Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14220
    Quote Originally Posted by Crikiter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?
    And open a bit later now. Have to stop in. Maybe tonight.

  2. #14219

    Name? Od?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavRem  [View Original Post]
    Can I say groupon on here? Anyway, this spa is offering one, just say you were going to get it and they'll give you the 42 price for hour. Called ahead but got mixed answers on their hours. Had henni (I think). No questions, plenty of roam, standard. Guy at front desk sometimes. Pain in back was not cured, but good place. Why they don't shave off that 2 is beyond me. Would make it so much easier than having to dig out two ones.
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.

  3. #14218

    Magic Tuch

    Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?

  4. #14217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Hyatt McCormick

    That's near Chinatown, five minutes away. So check around there. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraaak  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time ever in early Feb. Do you all have any suggestions for an AMP around the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

    Thanks in advance.

  5. #14216

    Visiting

    I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time ever in early Feb. Do you all have any suggestions for an AMP around the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

    Thanks in advance.

  6. #14215

    Oki

    You are correct and knowledgeable. I haven't gotten around there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCane  [View Original Post]
    Chinese dragon- why don't you just go back to kiki aka hongjiao at oki doki & bid 210 USD all in for a 1 hr massage, TS, & CFS. - jesus--she is gorgeous & has an awesome pussy. Isn't that a fair price & a much better deal?

  7. #14214

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I haven't visited. I found the pics to be quite fine, figured I'd share.
    I TOFTT with Ruby. She is definitely the gal in pics (gorgeous). One of the best massages I've ever gotten from a total fox (I have found that, typically, the hotter the gal, the weaker the massage, but definitely not the case here). As far as I can tell from that first visit, she is totally legit. I gave all the regular signs that I was looking for extras but she kept it legit and I respect that. I would definitely repeat whenever I'm in the mood for a legit massage from a gorgeous gal.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5338876147.html

  8. #14213

    Od

    Can I say groupon on here? Anyway, this spa is offering one, just say you were going to get it and they'll give you the 42 price for hour. Called ahead but got mixed answers on their hours. Had henni (I think). No questions, plenty of roam, standard. Guy at front desk sometimes. Pain in back was not cured, but good place. Why they don't shave off that 2 is beyond me. Would make it so much easier than having to dig out two ones.

  9. #14212
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.
    No chance- way too much!

  10. #14211

    H Wellness

    Stopped by a couple of weeks ago, got She She (Cece?) middle aged plump girl. Tons of teasing and lots of flirting during an above average massage. Opted to finish with the table shower as I wanted any oils washed off. Had to self finish while she played with the nuts, would not do the stroking for me. Also not a stitch of her clothing was removed or able to be penetrated. Like she was wearing a suit of armor.

  11. #14210

    Magic 88

    I was driving down Irving Park Rd today and seen a sign for a new massage place. Magic 88 Spa. Has anyone been there yet? I my go on Sunday.

    How many veteran mongers remember the place at 3703 W. Irving Park Rd. I loved that mamason. She always gave me the best girl she had. (the $20 dollar tip may have helped out). She would call to tell me she had a new girl and she would get 20 bucks.

    PP.
    Last edited by PussyPoker; 12-04-15 at 23:26. Reason: spelling

  12. #14209

    Kiki at oki doki

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.
    Chinese dragon- why don't you just go back to kiki aka hongjiao at oki doki & bid 210 USD all in for a 1 hr massage, TS, & CFS. - jesus--she is gorgeous & has an awesome pussy. Isn't that a fair price & a much better deal?

  13. #14208

    That's a lot of coin, what's she offering?

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.
    Is this just straight sex? No greek? No other 'extra' type services? If the answers are "Yes, no and no. " then the only way it would be worth that much would be if she was offering you the chance to be her first, and that's unlikely. I'd say pass.

  14. #14207
    Follow your inclination.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.

  15. #14206

    Deleted my response

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    No way. Price is wrong. And she is too young, even if she is really 18. And if she's not, you could end up in deep shit. She is potentially a really messed up chick.

    Update: I Just saw ChineseDragon post in Backpage forum with the same pitch: Not sure if this is right spot. Need advice got offered full service by 19 yr old cute with some baby fat. She wants $$ for one pop. I think that's way too high. Any suggestions? ?

    So we probably should take these questions with a grain of salt, and more likely a way to pitch a service.

    Bob.
    Once I saw the discussion here I deleted my response to this dragon under BP thread. There is a thread called General Reports for such inquires. And there is not much details about whatever providers he mentioned, so maybe RTFF would be the best advice. .

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape