Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,801 to 25,815 of 40027
-
12-11-15 15:46 #14227Banned Member

Posts: 178Oki
Stopped by Oki today and met Selena 25 cute face OK body. Got the hour for 70. Table shower was included she did a nice job. Massage was descent maybe an #8 for swedish. She was talkative and friendly. On to the flip and this is when it sucked, she started asking for stupid donation. 8 for HJ, $50, for head LOL. I said no thank you, she started coming down on the rate but the moment was killed. She walked out kinda mad but oh well. I got dressed and left gave her the usual tip for the massage. This place was pricey so I don't think I'll be returning. Stay safe gents.
-
12-10-15 16:45 #14226Senior Member

Posts: 45Found a AMP on the Bridgeport area with extras
Pm me seniors. 3 girls. I went to two others that sucked they got signs and shit massage only. I wouldn't tip the ***** and left at one. She was going to cry but the massage sucked and no extra forget it. I'm not a AMP guy so I have no heart.
-
12-10-15 15:23 #14225Senior Member

Posts: 249Nonasian parlors
I'm tiring of the asians for now and want to venture out for Latina black maybe white. But I don't want lazy. Does anyone have a recommendation? You can pm me. I can tell you about 5-6 parlors I'm familiar with on the south side. South side preferred as I lived there.
Finger.
-
12-10-15 15:20 #14224Senior Member

Posts: 249Reviews
I have some reviews. They were mentioned on here. Then everything went quiet. That's a great sign of something that people want to keep around. Should I post them? On another note. If you're wondering what type of place you're going to. If the door is lcked or have to ring a bell. You've arrived. That has been my experience. There have been exceptions though.
Finger.
-
12-10-15 12:13 #14223Senior Member

Posts: 227Chill
At BeBop I thought he was using OD as initials for something. Have you ever looked at the Chicago groupin page specifically for massages? There's like a thousand goddamn places on there.
And yes I have reviewed. And it's not like he left an explicit post about a place and I just jumped in like "hey man tell me the name of the place" he was talking about a place offering a groupon and I asked which one so ctfo.
-
12-10-15 11:36 #14222Banned Member

Posts: 217You have not reviewed anything but sure have a lot of questions. The spa is easy to find on groupon, it's name has OD in it. It's not on the first page of groupons, sometimes you have give more than a glance at a site. Try http://www.odwellnesschicago.com/ .
Originally Posted by RobertGou2
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-15 20:24 #14221Regular Member

Posts: 10The name is od. The other key search term is "groupon".
Originally Posted by RobertGou2
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-15 20:15 #14220Senior Member

Posts: 223And open a bit later now. Have to stop in. Maybe tonight.
Originally Posted by Crikiter
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-15 12:11 #14219Senior Member

Posts: 227Name? Od?
Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.
Originally Posted by DavRem
[View Original Post]
-
12-09-15 11:00 #14218Senior Member

Posts: 39Magic Tuch
Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?
-
12-07-15 08:24 #14217Senior Member

Posts: 1255Hyatt McCormick
That's near Chinatown, five minutes away. So check around there. Bob.
Originally Posted by Fraaak
[View Original Post]
-
12-07-15 00:21 #14216Senior Member

Posts: 133Visiting
I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time ever in early Feb. Do you all have any suggestions for an AMP around the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?
Thanks in advance.
-
12-06-15 22:18 #14215

Posts: 105Oki
You are correct and knowledgeable. I haven't gotten around there.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCane
[View Original Post]
-
12-06-15 22:15 #14214Regular Member

Posts: 14Ruby
I TOFTT with Ruby. She is definitely the gal in pics (gorgeous). One of the best massages I've ever gotten from a total fox (I have found that, typically, the hotter the gal, the weaker the massage, but definitely not the case here). As far as I can tell from that first visit, she is totally legit. I gave all the regular signs that I was looking for extras but she kept it legit and I respect that. I would definitely repeat whenever I'm in the mood for a legit massage from a gorgeous gal.
Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown
[View Original Post]
https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5338876147.html
-
12-06-15 11:03 #14213Regular Member

Posts: 10Od
Can I say groupon on here? Anyway, this spa is offering one, just say you were going to get it and they'll give you the 42 price for hour. Called ahead but got mixed answers on their hours. Had henni (I think). No questions, plenty of roam, standard. Guy at front desk sometimes. Pain in back was not cured, but good place. Why they don't shave off that 2 is beyond me. Would make it so much easier than having to dig out two ones.












Reply With Quote




