Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14229

    Hmmm

    I love me some Latina ladies, but the consistently want too much on the up sell. There is a place around 111th and ridgeland. The have black and Latinas from time to time. Never been there yet, out of my way. Then spa Paris I'm markham, but you won't get what you want. I like Polish Barbie. I always have a good time and value.

    I sat stay away from Stacey in Matteson. Kinda of lazy and uninspired. Won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I'm tiring of the asians for now and want to venture out for Latina black maybe white. But I don't want lazy. Does anyone have a recommendation? You can pm me. I can tell you about 5-6 parlors I'm familiar with on the south side. South side preferred as I lived there.

    Finger.

  2. #14228

    Oki

    She's outrageous in her pricing. I had her before. Turned me off on the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Oki today and met Selena 25 cute face OK body. Got the hour for 70. Table shower was included she did a nice job. Massage was descent maybe an #8 for swedish. She was talkative and friendly. On to the flip and this is when it sucked, she started asking for stupid donation. 8 for HJ, $50, for head LOL. I said no thank you, she started coming down on the rate but the moment was killed. She walked out kinda mad but oh well. I got dressed and left gave her the usual tip for the massage. This place was pricey so I don't think I'll be returning. Stay safe gents.

  3. #14227

    Oki

    Stopped by Oki today and met Selena 25 cute face OK body. Got the hour for 70. Table shower was included she did a nice job. Massage was descent maybe an #8 for swedish. She was talkative and friendly. On to the flip and this is when it sucked, she started asking for stupid donation. 8 for HJ, $50, for head LOL. I said no thank you, she started coming down on the rate but the moment was killed. She walked out kinda mad but oh well. I got dressed and left gave her the usual tip for the massage. This place was pricey so I don't think I'll be returning. Stay safe gents.

  4. #14226

    Found a AMP on the Bridgeport area with extras

    Pm me seniors. 3 girls. I went to two others that sucked they got signs and shit massage only. I wouldn't tip the ***** and left at one. She was going to cry but the massage sucked and no extra forget it. I'm not a AMP guy so I have no heart.

  5. #14225

    Nonasian parlors

    I'm tiring of the asians for now and want to venture out for Latina black maybe white. But I don't want lazy. Does anyone have a recommendation? You can pm me. I can tell you about 5-6 parlors I'm familiar with on the south side. South side preferred as I lived there.

    Finger.

  6. #14224

    Reviews

    I have some reviews. They were mentioned on here. Then everything went quiet. That's a great sign of something that people want to keep around. Should I post them? On another note. If you're wondering what type of place you're going to. If the door is lcked or have to ring a bell. You've arrived. That has been my experience. There have been exceptions though.

    Finger.

  7. #14223

    Chill

    At BeBop I thought he was using OD as initials for something. Have you ever looked at the Chicago groupin page specifically for massages? There's like a thousand goddamn places on there.

    And yes I have reviewed. And it's not like he left an explicit post about a place and I just jumped in like "hey man tell me the name of the place" he was talking about a place offering a groupon and I asked which one so ctfo.

  8. #14222
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.
    You have not reviewed anything but sure have a lot of questions. The spa is easy to find on groupon, it's name has OD in it. It's not on the first page of groupons, sometimes you have give more than a glance at a site. Try http://www.odwellnesschicago.com/ .

  9. #14221
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.
    The name is od. The other key search term is "groupon".

  10. #14220
    Quote Originally Posted by Crikiter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?
    And open a bit later now. Have to stop in. Maybe tonight.

  11. #14219

    Name? Od?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavRem  [View Original Post]
    Can I say groupon on here? Anyway, this spa is offering one, just say you were going to get it and they'll give you the 42 price for hour. Called ahead but got mixed answers on their hours. Had henni (I think). No questions, plenty of roam, standard. Guy at front desk sometimes. Pain in back was not cured, but good place. Why they don't shave off that 2 is beyond me. Would make it so much easier than having to dig out two ones.
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.

  12. #14218

    Magic Tuch

    Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?

  13. #14217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Hyatt McCormick

    That's near Chinatown, five minutes away. So check around there. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraaak  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time ever in early Feb. Do you all have any suggestions for an AMP around the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

    Thanks in advance.

  14. #14216

    Visiting

    I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time ever in early Feb. Do you all have any suggestions for an AMP around the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

    Thanks in advance.

  15. #14215

    Oki

    You are correct and knowledgeable. I haven't gotten around there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCane  [View Original Post]
    Chinese dragon- why don't you just go back to kiki aka hongjiao at oki doki & bid 210 USD all in for a 1 hr massage, TS, & CFS. - jesus--she is gorgeous & has an awesome pussy. Isn't that a fair price & a much better deal?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape