Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14226

    Found a AMP on the Bridgeport area with extras

    Pm me seniors. 3 girls. I went to two others that sucked they got signs and shit massage only. I wouldn't tip the ***** and left at one. She was going to cry but the massage sucked and no extra forget it. I'm not a AMP guy so I have no heart.

  2. #14225

    Nonasian parlors

    I'm tiring of the asians for now and want to venture out for Latina black maybe white. But I don't want lazy. Does anyone have a recommendation? You can pm me. I can tell you about 5-6 parlors I'm familiar with on the south side. South side preferred as I lived there.

    Finger.

  3. #14224

    Reviews

    I have some reviews. They were mentioned on here. Then everything went quiet. That's a great sign of something that people want to keep around. Should I post them? On another note. If you're wondering what type of place you're going to. If the door is lcked or have to ring a bell. You've arrived. That has been my experience. There have been exceptions though.

    Finger.

  4. #14223

    Chill

    At BeBop I thought he was using OD as initials for something. Have you ever looked at the Chicago groupin page specifically for massages? There's like a thousand goddamn places on there.

    And yes I have reviewed. And it's not like he left an explicit post about a place and I just jumped in like "hey man tell me the name of the place" he was talking about a place offering a groupon and I asked which one so ctfo.

  5. #14222
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.
    You have not reviewed anything but sure have a lot of questions. The spa is easy to find on groupon, it's name has OD in it. It's not on the first page of groupons, sometimes you have give more than a glance at a site. Try http://www.odwellnesschicago.com/ .

  6. #14221
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.
    The name is od. The other key search term is "groupon".

  7. #14220
    Quote Originally Posted by Crikiter  [View Original Post]
    Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?
    And open a bit later now. Have to stop in. Maybe tonight.

  8. #14219

    Name? Od?

    Quote Originally Posted by DavRem  [View Original Post]
    Can I say groupon on here? Anyway, this spa is offering one, just say you were going to get it and they'll give you the 42 price for hour. Called ahead but got mixed answers on their hours. Had henni (I think). No questions, plenty of roam, standard. Guy at front desk sometimes. Pain in back was not cured, but good place. Why they don't shave off that 2 is beyond me. Would make it so much easier than having to dig out two ones.
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.

  9. #14218

    Magic Tuch

    Saw this new ad. Looks like Gunnison has new owners?

  10. #14217
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Hyatt McCormick

    That's near Chinatown, five minutes away. So check around there. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by Fraaak  [View Original Post]
    I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time ever in early Feb. Do you all have any suggestions for an AMP around the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

    Thanks in advance.

  11. #14216

    Visiting

    I'm going to be visiting Chicago for the first time ever in early Feb. Do you all have any suggestions for an AMP around the Hyatt Regency at McCormick Place?

    Thanks in advance.

  12. #14215

    Oki

    You are correct and knowledgeable. I haven't gotten around there.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCane  [View Original Post]
    Chinese dragon- why don't you just go back to kiki aka hongjiao at oki doki & bid 210 USD all in for a 1 hr massage, TS, & CFS. - jesus--she is gorgeous & has an awesome pussy. Isn't that a fair price & a much better deal?

  13. #14214

    Ruby

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I haven't visited. I found the pics to be quite fine, figured I'd share.
    I TOFTT with Ruby. She is definitely the gal in pics (gorgeous). One of the best massages I've ever gotten from a total fox (I have found that, typically, the hotter the gal, the weaker the massage, but definitely not the case here). As far as I can tell from that first visit, she is totally legit. I gave all the regular signs that I was looking for extras but she kept it legit and I respect that. I would definitely repeat whenever I'm in the mood for a legit massage from a gorgeous gal.

    https://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5338876147.html

  14. #14213

    Od

    Can I say groupon on here? Anyway, this spa is offering one, just say you were going to get it and they'll give you the 42 price for hour. Called ahead but got mixed answers on their hours. Had henni (I think). No questions, plenty of roam, standard. Guy at front desk sometimes. Pain in back was not cured, but good place. Why they don't shave off that 2 is beyond me. Would make it so much easier than having to dig out two ones.

  15. #14212
    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    Not sure if this is the place to post. Got offered full service from 18 yr old. She's cute but baby fat.

    Wants $500 for one pop. What you guys think. Thanks my inclination to say no way.
    No chance- way too much!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape