Rubrankings.com
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14235

    Agree, with caveat

    Quote Originally Posted by WhiteRookDown  [View Original Post]
    I second dmichaels69's observation. He and I tend to be some of the strongest proponents of taking a sledgehammer to the BS we're facing more and more in the market. You did exactly the right thing. Hell, I've hit the door leaving zero tip and never thought twice about it. They ruin my experience, I can easily ruin their time, too. Well played, Kaptain!
    I do worry about what happens to the talent if they feel like they can get paid more in other cities. These girls travel frequently as you all well know. I would hate to deprive the area of talent and force the best girls to go to cities where they command a premium, especially cities that have a lower cost of living than Chicago does (and probably less of a LE hassle too).

    Then again, they do have limited choices where they can work, they can't just walk in somewhere and say "I'm your new talent". They have to know someone.

    That said I take dmichaels advice on this point. Although I don't get annoyed by the negotiating game, I just don't play it. Here's what I pay, here's what I would like from you, if that doesn't work for you, that's OK, no one owes anyone any explanations, I'll be on my way.

  2. #14234

    RE: Similar Experience

    I second dmichaels69's observation. He and I tend to be some of the strongest proponents of taking a sledgehammer to the BS we're facing more and more in the market. You did exactly the right thing. Hell, I've hit the door leaving zero tip and never thought twice about it. They ruin my experience, I can easily ruin their time, too. Well played, Kaptain!

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainKool  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience at S&L on Michigan today. 70 for massage, and the therapist (I didn't get a name) asked me what I wanted. I asked for this and that and then she told me she only does standard finish. Why even ask then? She wanted 80 and I countered with 60 with top off, and she said that 60 was ok, but top stays on. I said next time then, so she settled on 50 but by this point, after all the negotiating, I wasn't having it anymore so I said no. She seemed upset but who cares? I got shorted 15 minutes, got dressed, tipped 10 and left. This is good guys. I learned here on this forum to stand my ground, and if we all keep doing this, things can only get better for all of us.

  3. #14233
    I walk if they play these I am a princess BS games. Too many other spas who don't do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by KaptainKool  [View Original Post]
    I had a very similar experience at S&L on Michigan today. 70 for massage, and the therapist (I didn't get a name) asked me what I wanted. I asked for this and that and then she told me she only does standard finish. Why even ask then? She wanted 80 and I countered with 60 with top off, and she said that 60 was ok, but top stays on. I said next time then, so she settled on 50 but by this point, after all the negotiating, I wasn't having it anymore so I said no. She seemed upset but who cares? I got shorted 15 minutes, got dressed, tipped 10 and left. This is good guys. I learned here on this forum to stand my ground, and if we all keep doing this, things can only get better for all of us.

  4. #14232

    Similar Experience Today

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Oki today and met Selena 25 cute face OK body. Got the hour for 70. Table shower was included she did a nice job. Massage was descent maybe an #8 for swedish. She was talkative and friendly. On to the flip and this is when it sucked, she started asking for stupid donation. 8 for HJ, $50, for head LOL. I said no thank you, she started coming down on the rate but the moment was killed. She walked out kinda mad but oh well. I got dressed and left gave her the usual tip for the massage. This place was pricey so I don't think I'll be returning. Stay safe gents.
    I had a very similar experience at S&L on Michigan today. 70 for massage, and the therapist (I didn't get a name) asked me what I wanted. I asked for this and that and then she told me she only does standard finish. Why even ask then? She wanted 80 and I countered with 60 with top off, and she said that 60 was ok, but top stays on. I said next time then, so she settled on 50 but by this point, after all the negotiating, I wasn't having it anymore so I said no. She seemed upset but who cares? I got shorted 15 minutes, got dressed, tipped 10 and left. This is good guys. I learned here on this forum to stand my ground, and if we all keep doing this, things can only get better for all of us.

  5. #14231

    Giana from Logan Tantricas

    For old timers who enjoyed Giana's service from Logan, she is now working in the below location. If the below link is not working, go to the body rub section of BP and search keyword Harlem and Addison. For new guys, do a little search and you can find reviews here. Enjoy!

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ecial/31787477

  6. #14230
    Excellent Bro! Let her be mad and maybe she will get her head out of her butt on pricing.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChineseDragon  [View Original Post]
    She's outrageous in her pricing. I had her before. Turned me off on the place.
    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Oki today and met Selena 25 cute face OK body. Got the hour for 70. Table shower was included she did a nice job. Massage was descent maybe an #8 for swedish. She was talkative and friendly. On to the flip and this is when it sucked, she started asking for stupid donation. 8 for HJ, $50, for head LOL. I said no thank you, she started coming down on the rate but the moment was killed. She walked out kinda mad but oh well. I got dressed and left gave her the usual tip for the massage. This place was pricey so I don't think I'll be returning. Stay safe gents.

  7. #14229

    Hmmm

    I love me some Latina ladies, but the consistently want too much on the up sell. There is a place around 111th and ridgeland. The have black and Latinas from time to time. Never been there yet, out of my way. Then spa Paris I'm markham, but you won't get what you want. I like Polish Barbie. I always have a good time and value.

    I sat stay away from Stacey in Matteson. Kinda of lazy and uninspired. Won't repeat.

    Quote Originally Posted by FngrBngr  [View Original Post]
    I'm tiring of the asians for now and want to venture out for Latina black maybe white. But I don't want lazy. Does anyone have a recommendation? You can pm me. I can tell you about 5-6 parlors I'm familiar with on the south side. South side preferred as I lived there.

    Finger.

  8. #14228

    Oki

    She's outrageous in her pricing. I had her before. Turned me off on the place.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabyBoy2013  [View Original Post]
    Stopped by Oki today and met Selena 25 cute face OK body. Got the hour for 70. Table shower was included she did a nice job. Massage was descent maybe an #8 for swedish. She was talkative and friendly. On to the flip and this is when it sucked, she started asking for stupid donation. 8 for HJ, $50, for head LOL. I said no thank you, she started coming down on the rate but the moment was killed. She walked out kinda mad but oh well. I got dressed and left gave her the usual tip for the massage. This place was pricey so I don't think I'll be returning. Stay safe gents.

  9. #14227

    Oki

    Stopped by Oki today and met Selena 25 cute face OK body. Got the hour for 70. Table shower was included she did a nice job. Massage was descent maybe an #8 for swedish. She was talkative and friendly. On to the flip and this is when it sucked, she started asking for stupid donation. 8 for HJ, $50, for head LOL. I said no thank you, she started coming down on the rate but the moment was killed. She walked out kinda mad but oh well. I got dressed and left gave her the usual tip for the massage. This place was pricey so I don't think I'll be returning. Stay safe gents.

  10. #14226

    Found a AMP on the Bridgeport area with extras

    Pm me seniors. 3 girls. I went to two others that sucked they got signs and shit massage only. I wouldn't tip the ***** and left at one. She was going to cry but the massage sucked and no extra forget it. I'm not a AMP guy so I have no heart.

  11. #14225

    Nonasian parlors

    I'm tiring of the asians for now and want to venture out for Latina black maybe white. But I don't want lazy. Does anyone have a recommendation? You can pm me. I can tell you about 5-6 parlors I'm familiar with on the south side. South side preferred as I lived there.

    Finger.

  12. #14224

    Reviews

    I have some reviews. They were mentioned on here. Then everything went quiet. That's a great sign of something that people want to keep around. Should I post them? On another note. If you're wondering what type of place you're going to. If the door is lcked or have to ring a bell. You've arrived. That has been my experience. There have been exceptions though.

    Finger.

  13. #14223

    Chill

    At BeBop I thought he was using OD as initials for something. Have you ever looked at the Chicago groupin page specifically for massages? There's like a thousand goddamn places on there.

    And yes I have reviewed. And it's not like he left an explicit post about a place and I just jumped in like "hey man tell me the name of the place" he was talking about a place offering a groupon and I asked which one so ctfo.

  14. #14222
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.
    You have not reviewed anything but sure have a lot of questions. The spa is easy to find on groupon, it's name has OD in it. It's not on the first page of groupons, sometimes you have give more than a glance at a site. Try http://www.odwellnesschicago.com/ .

  15. #14221
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertGou2  [View Original Post]
    Would you be so kind to share the name of the place? OD? I don't see any groupons for oki doki. PM if you must.
    The name is od. The other key search term is "groupon".

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape