Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14160
    Quote Originally Posted by SaMitch0312  [View Original Post]
    Trinty Massage Spa.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...-3342/22833087

    Tried this place in Streamwood. I think they are still going through some grand opening issues. No TS yet. But was promised one next time. Other promises made by MT as well that makes me want to return, and I would if I'm around. Overall a really, really nice time. Not comfortable with all the details here.
    I like the location of this place. Hope it lasts.

  2. #14159
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073
    I'd avoid both. The milwaukee location has gotten mixed reviews over the years. And the Harlem location will never last.

  3. #14158

    OkI Doki

    Yes had here awhile ago before she left for home also had maggie and she left oki wonder where she went? Great massage and left happy.

    Quote Originally Posted by ChicagoCane  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone on here ever been done by hongjiao aka kiki aka judy-the owner of the oki doki? Beautiful woman, great legs, beautiful face. Works by appointment or outcall. She used to work at 7th heaven as judy before she bought the oki doki in 2010. I hear she sells great extras. Is she as good as they say?

  4. #14157

    Magic

    Missing my girl at magic. Sunny.

    I'd like to catch up.

  5. #14156

    Magic

    Evening. Long time lurker first time poster.

    I had to join the community. One of my favorites from magic no longer works there. Really bummed me out. Cute young asian went by sunny.

    From my point of view that's a hit or miss type of place, depended who attended. Oh well. Time to make a new friend.

  6. #14155

    Oki doki

    Has anyone on here ever been done by hongjiao aka kiki aka judy-the owner of the oki doki? Beautiful woman, great legs, beautiful face. Works by appointment or outcall. She used to work at 7th heaven as judy before she bought the oki doki in 2010. I hear she sells great extras. Is she as good as they say?

  7. #14154
    Quote Originally Posted by HOB2015  [View Original Post]
    Where is there any implication of anything more?

    .
    There's no implication in the ad. I took a look at it is because its downtown, and I'm always on the lookout for a legit massage with a surprise HE. So, I googled the number and it pulled up an ad for fetish play. I figured legit massage, possibility of more. Why not take a shot? I'm sure there are other guys who might go through the same process, so I posted this to save them the effort. I thought that's what this board is designed for.

  8. #14153
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    Guy watching door was her husband I assumed. Seemed that way. She is tough on the eyes and wanted 65, not 50 as you wrote. Looked to me like ripoff city so I passed.
    65+40= $05.

    Or am I doing that wrong.

  9. #14152

    Am I missing something?

    Where is there any implication of anything more?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    What gives anyone the idea a massage in "a chiropractor's office" is going to result in the thrill of a lifetime? Read the ad before you "Google" the number.
    .

  10. #14151

    Chiropractic HEs?

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    Saw the ad below and googled the number. It suggested that there might be more on the menu than a standard massage. I was wrong. Don't waste your time.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5310858589.html
    What gives anyone the idea a massage in "a chiropractor's office" is going to result in the thrill of a lifetime? Read the ad before you "Google" the number.

  11. #14150

    WAsn't impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    My first visit there....non rushed Good time for $50

    was greeted very warmly like as if they knew me by the mamasan ...on the way out mamasan hugs me and asked me how I have been
    and that they have not seen me for a while ....dou .....that's when I realize they have mistaken me for someone else ...ahhahahahahaha who out there looks like me ??

    hmmmmm I have many 1st cousins (over 20 of them ) more then a few of them resemble me
    After reading tons of favorable reviews about Yun both on here and a couple of other sites, I tried it out myself a few months ago. I must say, I was very unimpressed at the service I received, though in all fairness, it may have been due to the fact that I stopped by there just before closing, so maybe they were tired and ready to call it a day.

    I wonder though, if I go back and complain to the mamasan, if they'll give me a discount on a 2nd visit? Always looking for a bargain. .

  12. #14149

    Stopped by there tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Again. My 4th visit.

    Older lady but great massage with the usual great ending $05 w/tip and out the door with a bottled water.
    next time I visit I will do a 2 hour massage

    On Western just south of Lawrence. and they close late ...I think til 11pm
    Guy watching door was her husband I assumed. Seemed that way. She is tough on the eyes and wanted 65, not 50 as you wrote. Looked to me like ripoff city so I passed.

  13. #14148
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073
    Been to the Milwaukee one. Tall Japanese mamasan. She's nosey and nervous so she checks you out carefully. I think my first session was with her, titty boinked her for 50. Next session I got early 30's, big chested asian beauty. No English so I'm sure I could have paid whatever because she never said a price, but I donated 100 for the best FS I've had at a AMP. She actually busted out a piece of saran wrap for the glove. I was a little turned off at first, but after using it, I'm a believer. Been back twice since with lackluster results and without seeing the Asian beauty. Didn't catch her name either.

  14. #14147
    I drive by both of those places all the time. The first one is very public, looks very sketchy, and is right down the street from our uncle. The presence of MPs in that very area has been noted in aldermanic ads in the last election. The other one is right next to another MP and also right at a very busy, very public intersection. Be careful!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073

  15. #14146

    Yun

    My first visit there....non rushed Good time for $50

    was greeted very warmly like as if they knew me by the mamasan ...on the way out mamasan hugs me and asked me how I have been
    and that they have not seen me for a while ....dou .....that's when I realize they have mistaken me for someone else ...ahhahahahahaha who out there looks like me ??

    hmmmmm I have many 1st cousins (over 20 of them ) more then a few of them resemble me

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape