Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,876 to 25,890 of 40020
-
11-17-15 17:07 #14145Senior Member

Posts: 192411 on either?
I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.
AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142
AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.
http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073
-
11-17-15 15:02 #14144Senior Member

Posts: 136Screening
Someone from out of town would be a safe bet for them<< They can look at your drivers license when you get there etc.
One would think wright? I have had the exact opposite reaction. And can almost never get a good ***** to come out. They're always freaked out. You would think even an 847-312-773 area code in a different state would equate to " He has to be an out of towner".
NOPE.
-
11-16-15 19:57 #14143Senior Member

Posts: 25Devon Spa
Unfortunately my funds for massages are pretty limited to once a month visit. I have visited, AMP's in Evanston and Skokie and Northbrook, some in Mount Prospect and Buffalo Grove, hoping to come across the women who used to work at the AMP on Devon. Specifically, Sue or Susie, a slender Chinese women probably in her 50's but quite attractive. No luck. If anyone knows it they have opened a new AMP or are working someplace in the Chicago area, I would love to know.
-
11-16-15 16:33 #14142Regular Member

Posts: 31Toftt
Saw the ad below and googled the number. It suggested that there might be more on the menu than a standard massage. I was wrong. Don't waste your time.
http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5310858589.html
-
11-16-15 10:08 #14141Senior Member

Posts: 307Chinatown is dead, IMHO. Time to branch out to the suburbs where 1. 70 can get you an hour of fun.
Originally Posted by Jammin2
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 23:20 #14140Senior Member

Posts: 212Relaxin near Chinatown
Went into a spa with street parking off of Archer. Drew a beauty in a red dress. Her name is an anagram of May. Paid 0. 65 for the hour, got a solid 30 min massage, then a few minutes of teasing, I got the call to flip. She asked with hand.
Signs whether I was interested in her to count how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll or just a HR. I chose the hand release and she walked to get my wallet and hand it to me (bad sign #1). She said it would.
Be 100. I said no way, how about 40 or 50 if she disrobes. She countered with 80. I started to dress as I don't like this type of forced negotiations. We settled after much back and forth on 70. No doubt that her body is great. I still regret not leaving as $135 dollars.
Goes further elsewhere. I won't return.
-
11-15-15 22:18 #14139Banned Member

Posts: 4190I would think it would be simple. You want to spend money with their business. No brainer.
Originally Posted by Bob521
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 16:34 #14138Senior Member

Posts: 1255Establish your identity
I don't know how sophisticated these folks are, but analogous to a burner phone, you can get a new Google Voice number linked to a new Gmail account. Order business cards at staples for about $20, or Vistaprint for $10. Or use old business cards, or (if you are really a jerk) business card some salesman gave you. The only workaround I can't think of is if you have to give them your drivers license. But, unless you have to give them a photo of your drivers license, it seems pretty simple to get through the screening process. Bob.
Originally Posted by SamSinger
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 14:56 #14137Senior Member

Posts: 499This is not the right forum to talk about technical issues too much, but there is indeed a way to manage this while providing the necessary anonymity. One can setup a verification service using a system similar to how you see web sites that use 'Login with Facebook'. They essentially outsource the login credentials to FB without really knowing your credentials. You control what you share. (FB is a bad example since they tend to leak too much info by default but just think of that for illustration). This verification agency of course knows who you are on FB but they can create a temporary I'd for you (just like snapchat, it is short living and not recorded anywhere) which you share with those who want to verify you. They can provide an overall score based on how long you have the FB account open, number of wall posts, number of friends etc. That is the value the verification service offers. They can over time fine tune their algorithm so that their score is a good proxy for the 'seal of approval' these agencies look for.
Originally Posted by Viriato
[View Original Post]
I can actually set one up (meaning it is not that difficult to implement) but doing this just for mongers would not be a good business practice. So if there are other uses for such minimal but anonymous verification then one can operate that as a legitimate service.
May be there is such a service already?
-
11-15-15 12:30 #14136Senior Member

Posts: 3481Provider Screening A Client.
I avoid all those screening websites. You never know who you're giving out your info to. All the providers I've seen have never asked me if I'm on those screening websites. There are plenty of providers and massage girls that don't use those screening websites.
-
11-15-15 10:58 #14135Senior Member

Posts: 254Yes. Your real name, your home address, your phone number, your place of work. Theoretically they could blackmail you, break up your marriage or relationship, get you fired. Hell it isn't out of the question the police could get them to hand over all that data if they ever get busted. I understand the need to keep the girls safe from creeps and weirdos, but I'm still uncomfortable giving all my data to an agency.
Originally Posted by SocalHunter
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 09:07 #14134Senior Member

Posts: 202Screening
I filled out the form on the website. If they make it too difficult then it's their loss. Someone from out of town would be a safe bet for them. They can look at your drivers license when you get there etc.
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 02:46 #14133Regular Member

Posts: 6A business card? Doesn't that mean they have something to blackmail you with if they choose to?
Originally Posted by Castlerae
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 02:45 #14132Regular Member

Posts: 6Wow 50+ lady, I might as well stay home and use my left hand.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
11-15-15 00:24 #14131Senior Member

Posts: 891Colonic Spa's?
Less of a report, more of a curious observation.
I found an upscale Chicago spa that features colonic services. While this is a place that seems to cater to nouveau riche, urban soccer mom's, their colonics therapist looks attractive. A woman pretty enough that I would find the notion of her slipping a water-filled vacuum tube up my ass to be worth the price of admission.
Has any one every partaken in any of these kind of sessions? Is it worth it, or do they treat the process with a state of mild indifference? One of literally having to take out the garbage.














Reply With Quote





