Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 25,861 to 25,875 of 40020
-
11-23-15 13:25 #14160Senior Member

Posts: 307I like the location of this place. Hope it lasts.
Originally Posted by SaMitch0312
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-15 13:18 #14159Senior Member

Posts: 307I'd avoid both. The milwaukee location has gotten mixed reviews over the years. And the Harlem location will never last.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
11-23-15 07:43 #14158

Posts: 105OkI Doki
Yes had here awhile ago before she left for home also had maggie and she left oki wonder where she went? Great massage and left happy.
Originally Posted by ChicagoCane
[View Original Post]
-
11-22-15 18:55 #14157Regular Member

Posts: 10Magic
Missing my girl at magic. Sunny.
I'd like to catch up.
-
11-22-15 18:49 #14156Regular Member

Posts: 10Magic
Evening. Long time lurker first time poster.
I had to join the community. One of my favorites from magic no longer works there. Really bummed me out. Cute young asian went by sunny.
From my point of view that's a hit or miss type of place, depended who attended. Oh well. Time to make a new friend.
-
11-21-15 20:34 #14155Regular Member

Posts: 8Oki doki
Has anyone on here ever been done by hongjiao aka kiki aka judy-the owner of the oki doki? Beautiful woman, great legs, beautiful face. Works by appointment or outcall. She used to work at 7th heaven as judy before she bought the oki doki in 2010. I hear she sells great extras. Is she as good as they say?
-
11-19-15 11:23 #14154Regular Member

Posts: 31There's no implication in the ad. I took a look at it is because its downtown, and I'm always on the lookout for a legit massage with a surprise HE. So, I googled the number and it pulled up an ad for fetish play. I figured legit massage, possibility of more. Why not take a shot? I'm sure there are other guys who might go through the same process, so I posted this to save them the effort. I thought that's what this board is designed for.
Originally Posted by HOB2015
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-15 16:29 #14153Senior Member

Posts: 22365+40= $05.
Originally Posted by Sleeker
[View Original Post]
Or am I doing that wrong.
-
11-18-15 16:00 #14152Senior Member

Posts: 50Am I missing something?
Where is there any implication of anything more?
.
Originally Posted by ReadyForRub
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-15 15:19 #14151Senior Member

Posts: 430Chiropractic HEs?
What gives anyone the idea a massage in "a chiropractor's office" is going to result in the thrill of a lifetime? Read the ad before you "Google" the number.
Originally Posted by QuietMan44
[View Original Post]
-
11-18-15 00:34 #14150Senior Member

Posts: 152WAsn't impressed
After reading tons of favorable reviews about Yun both on here and a couple of other sites, I tried it out myself a few months ago. I must say, I was very unimpressed at the service I received, though in all fairness, it may have been due to the fact that I stopped by there just before closing, so maybe they were tired and ready to call it a day.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
I wonder though, if I go back and complain to the mamasan, if they'll give me a discount on a 2nd visit? Always looking for a bargain. .
-
11-17-15 22:35 #14149Senior Member

Posts: 27Stopped by there tonight
Guy watching door was her husband I assumed. Seemed that way. She is tough on the eyes and wanted 65, not 50 as you wrote. Looked to me like ripoff city so I passed.
Originally Posted by FrankyCando
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-15 18:20 #14148Senior Member

Posts: 452Been to the Milwaukee one. Tall Japanese mamasan. She's nosey and nervous so she checks you out carefully. I think my first session was with her, titty boinked her for 50. Next session I got early 30's, big chested asian beauty. No English so I'm sure I could have paid whatever because she never said a price, but I donated 100 for the best FS I've had at a AMP. She actually busted out a piece of saran wrap for the glove. I was a little turned off at first, but after using it, I'm a believer. Been back twice since with lackluster results and without seeing the Asian beauty. Didn't catch her name either.
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-15 17:53 #14147Regular Member

Posts: 31I drive by both of those places all the time. The first one is very public, looks very sketchy, and is right down the street from our uncle. The presence of MPs in that very area has been noted in aldermanic ads in the last election. The other one is right next to another MP and also right at a very busy, very public intersection. Be careful!
Originally Posted by Lothar22
[View Original Post]
-
11-17-15 17:28 #14146Senior Member

Posts: 223Yun
My first visit there....non rushed Good time for $50
was greeted very warmly like as if they knew me by the mamasan ...on the way out mamasan hugs me and asked me how I have been
and that they have not seen me for a while ....dou .....that's when I realize they have mistaken me for someone else ...ahhahahahahaha who out there looks like me ??
hmmmmm I have many 1st cousins (over 20 of them ) more then a few of them resemble me













Reply With Quote




