Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14145

    411 on either?

    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073

  2. #14144

    Screening

    Someone from out of town would be a safe bet for them<< They can look at your drivers license when you get there etc.

    One would think wright? I have had the exact opposite reaction. And can almost never get a good ***** to come out. They're always freaked out. You would think even an 847-312-773 area code in a different state would equate to " He has to be an out of towner".

    NOPE.

  3. #14143

    Devon Spa

    Unfortunately my funds for massages are pretty limited to once a month visit. I have visited, AMP's in Evanston and Skokie and Northbrook, some in Mount Prospect and Buffalo Grove, hoping to come across the women who used to work at the AMP on Devon. Specifically, Sue or Susie, a slender Chinese women probably in her 50's but quite attractive. No luck. If anyone knows it they have opened a new AMP or are working someplace in the Chicago area, I would love to know.

  4. #14142

    Toftt

    Saw the ad below and googled the number. It suggested that there might be more on the menu than a standard massage. I was wrong. Don't waste your time.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5310858589.html

  5. #14141
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin2  [View Original Post]
    Went into a spa with street parking off of Archer. Drew a beauty in a red dress. Her name is an anagram of May. Paid 0. 65 for the hour, got a solid 30 min massage, then a few minutes of teasing, I got the call to flip. She asked with hand.

    Signs whether I was interested in her to count how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll or just a HR. I chose the hand release and she walked to get my wallet and hand it to me (bad sign #1). She said it would.

    Be 100. I said no way, how about 40 or 50 if she disrobes. She countered with 80. I started to dress as I don't like this type of forced negotiations. We settled after much back and forth on 70. No doubt that her body is great. I still regret not leaving as $135 dollars.

    Goes further elsewhere. I won't return.
    Chinatown is dead, IMHO. Time to branch out to the suburbs where 1. 70 can get you an hour of fun.

  6. #14140

    Relaxin near Chinatown

    Went into a spa with street parking off of Archer. Drew a beauty in a red dress. Her name is an anagram of May. Paid 0. 65 for the hour, got a solid 30 min massage, then a few minutes of teasing, I got the call to flip. She asked with hand.

    Signs whether I was interested in her to count how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll or just a HR. I chose the hand release and she walked to get my wallet and hand it to me (bad sign #1). She said it would.

    Be 100. I said no way, how about 40 or 50 if she disrobes. She countered with 80. I started to dress as I don't like this type of forced negotiations. We settled after much back and forth on 70. No doubt that her body is great. I still regret not leaving as $135 dollars.

    Goes further elsewhere. I won't return.

  7. #14139
    I would think it would be simple. You want to spend money with their business. No brainer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how sophisticated these folks are, but analogous to a burner phone, you can get a new Google Voice number linked to a new Gmail account. Order business cards at staples for about $20, or Vistaprint for $10. Or use old business cards, or (if you are really a jerk) business card some salesman gave you. The only workaround I can't think of is if you have to give them your drivers license. But, unless you have to give them a photo of your drivers license, it seems pretty simple to get through the screening process. Bob.

  8. #14138
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Establish your identity

    I don't know how sophisticated these folks are, but analogous to a burner phone, you can get a new Google Voice number linked to a new Gmail account. Order business cards at staples for about $20, or Vistaprint for $10. Or use old business cards, or (if you are really a jerk) business card some salesman gave you. The only workaround I can't think of is if you have to give them your drivers license. But, unless you have to give them a photo of your drivers license, it seems pretty simple to get through the screening process. Bob.

    Quote Originally Posted by SamSinger  [View Original Post]
    This is not the right forum to talk about technical issues too much, but there is indeed a way to manage this while providing the necessary anonymity. One can setup a verification service using a system similar to how you see web sites that use 'Login with Facebook'. They essentially outsource the login credentials to FB without really knowing your credentials. You control what you share. (FB is a bad example since they tend to leak too much info by default but just think of that for illustration). This verification agency of course knows who you are on FB but they can create a temporary I'd for you (just like snapchat, it is short living and not recorded anywhere) which you share with those who want to verify you. They can provide an overall score based on how long you have the FB account open, number of wall posts, number of friends etc. That is the value the verification service offers. They can over time fine tune their algorithm so that their score is a good proxy for the 'seal of approval' these agencies look for.

    I can actually set one up (meaning it is not that difficult to implement) but doing this just for mongers would not be a good business practice. So if there are other uses for such minimal but anonymous verification then one can operate that as a legitimate service.

    May be there is such a service already?

  9. #14137
    Quote Originally Posted by Viriato  [View Original Post]
    Yes. Your real name, your home address, your phone number, your place of work. Theoretically they could blackmail you, break up your marriage or relationship, get you fired. Hell it isn't out of the question the police could get them to hand over all that data if they ever get busted. I understand the need to keep the girls safe from creeps and weirdos, but I'm still uncomfortable giving all my data to an agency.
    This is not the right forum to talk about technical issues too much, but there is indeed a way to manage this while providing the necessary anonymity. One can setup a verification service using a system similar to how you see web sites that use 'Login with Facebook'. They essentially outsource the login credentials to FB without really knowing your credentials. You control what you share. (FB is a bad example since they tend to leak too much info by default but just think of that for illustration). This verification agency of course knows who you are on FB but they can create a temporary I'd for you (just like snapchat, it is short living and not recorded anywhere) which you share with those who want to verify you. They can provide an overall score based on how long you have the FB account open, number of wall posts, number of friends etc. That is the value the verification service offers. They can over time fine tune their algorithm so that their score is a good proxy for the 'seal of approval' these agencies look for.

    I can actually set one up (meaning it is not that difficult to implement) but doing this just for mongers would not be a good business practice. So if there are other uses for such minimal but anonymous verification then one can operate that as a legitimate service.

    May be there is such a service already?

  10. #14136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 3481

    Provider Screening A Client.

    I avoid all those screening websites. You never know who you're giving out your info to. All the providers I've seen have never asked me if I'm on those screening websites. There are plenty of providers and massage girls that don't use those screening websites.

  11. #14135
    Quote Originally Posted by SocalHunter  [View Original Post]
    A business card? Doesn't that mean they have something to blackmail you with if they choose to?
    Yes. Your real name, your home address, your phone number, your place of work. Theoretically they could blackmail you, break up your marriage or relationship, get you fired. Hell it isn't out of the question the police could get them to hand over all that data if they ever get busted. I understand the need to keep the girls safe from creeps and weirdos, but I'm still uncomfortable giving all my data to an agency.

  12. #14134

    Screening

    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    They screen, seriously screen. If memory serves, they will accept RS2 K members with their I'd #, but others need to supply an image of their business card with a phone number they can call to verify. Others can correct me if I am remembering wrong, but the last time I tried them, that's what I remember being asked for.
    I filled out the form on the website. If they make it too difficult then it's their loss. Someone from out of town would be a safe bet for them. They can look at your drivers license when you get there etc.

  13. #14133
    Quote Originally Posted by Castlerae  [View Original Post]
    They screen, seriously screen. If memory serves, they will accept RS2 K members with their I'd #, but others need to supply an image of their business card with a phone number they can call to verify. Others can correct me if I am remembering wrong, but the last time I tried them, that's what I remember being asked for.
    A business card? Doesn't that mean they have something to blackmail you with if they choose to?

  14. #14132
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    50 plus looking .... Just great massage and usual ending.
    Wow 50+ lady, I might as well stay home and use my left hand.

  15. #14131

    Colonic Spa's?

    Less of a report, more of a curious observation.

    I found an upscale Chicago spa that features colonic services. While this is a place that seems to cater to nouveau riche, urban soccer mom's, their colonics therapist looks attractive. A woman pretty enough that I would find the notion of her slipping a water-filled vacuum tube up my ass to be worth the price of admission.

    Has any one every partaken in any of these kind of sessions? Is it worth it, or do they treat the process with a state of mild indifference? One of literally having to take out the garbage.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape