Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14153
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleeker  [View Original Post]
    Guy watching door was her husband I assumed. Seemed that way. She is tough on the eyes and wanted 65, not 50 as you wrote. Looked to me like ripoff city so I passed.
    65+40= $05.

    Or am I doing that wrong.

  2. #14152

    Am I missing something?

    Where is there any implication of anything more?

    Quote Originally Posted by ReadyForRub  [View Original Post]
    What gives anyone the idea a massage in "a chiropractor's office" is going to result in the thrill of a lifetime? Read the ad before you "Google" the number.
    .

  3. #14151

    Chiropractic HEs?

    Quote Originally Posted by QuietMan44  [View Original Post]
    Saw the ad below and googled the number. It suggested that there might be more on the menu than a standard massage. I was wrong. Don't waste your time.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5310858589.html
    What gives anyone the idea a massage in "a chiropractor's office" is going to result in the thrill of a lifetime? Read the ad before you "Google" the number.

  4. #14150

    WAsn't impressed

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    My first visit there....non rushed Good time for $50

    was greeted very warmly like as if they knew me by the mamasan ...on the way out mamasan hugs me and asked me how I have been
    and that they have not seen me for a while ....dou .....that's when I realize they have mistaken me for someone else ...ahhahahahahaha who out there looks like me ??

    hmmmmm I have many 1st cousins (over 20 of them ) more then a few of them resemble me
    After reading tons of favorable reviews about Yun both on here and a couple of other sites, I tried it out myself a few months ago. I must say, I was very unimpressed at the service I received, though in all fairness, it may have been due to the fact that I stopped by there just before closing, so maybe they were tired and ready to call it a day.

    I wonder though, if I go back and complain to the mamasan, if they'll give me a discount on a 2nd visit? Always looking for a bargain. .

  5. #14149

    Stopped by there tonight

    Quote Originally Posted by FrankyCando  [View Original Post]
    Again. My 4th visit.

    Older lady but great massage with the usual great ending $05 w/tip and out the door with a bottled water.
    next time I visit I will do a 2 hour massage

    On Western just south of Lawrence. and they close late ...I think til 11pm
    Guy watching door was her husband I assumed. Seemed that way. She is tough on the eyes and wanted 65, not 50 as you wrote. Looked to me like ripoff city so I passed.

  6. #14148
    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073
    Been to the Milwaukee one. Tall Japanese mamasan. She's nosey and nervous so she checks you out carefully. I think my first session was with her, titty boinked her for 50. Next session I got early 30's, big chested asian beauty. No English so I'm sure I could have paid whatever because she never said a price, but I donated 100 for the best FS I've had at a AMP. She actually busted out a piece of saran wrap for the glove. I was a little turned off at first, but after using it, I'm a believer. Been back twice since with lackluster results and without seeing the Asian beauty. Didn't catch her name either.

  7. #14147
    I drive by both of those places all the time. The first one is very public, looks very sketchy, and is right down the street from our uncle. The presence of MPs in that very area has been noted in aldermanic ads in the last election. The other one is right next to another MP and also right at a very busy, very public intersection. Be careful!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lothar22  [View Original Post]
    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073

  8. #14146

    Yun

    My first visit there....non rushed Good time for $50

    was greeted very warmly like as if they knew me by the mamasan ...on the way out mamasan hugs me and asked me how I have been
    and that they have not seen me for a while ....dou .....that's when I realize they have mistaken me for someone else ...ahhahahahahaha who out there looks like me ??

    hmmmmm I have many 1st cousins (over 20 of them ) more then a few of them resemble me

  9. #14145

    411 on either?

    I've been to the one on in Norridge, United Health and Gunnison Spa not too far from the other. Gunnison has a limited menu, United has been better in most regards. There are 2 more in the area that I have not been to and was wondering if there was any reports of either of these.

    AMP not sure if they're called CLC that's not the name on street view. Could be a newer place I don't recall seeing anything about this place before.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ineup/25347142

    AMP another one I don't recall seeing anything about this one either.

    http://chicago.backpage.com/BodyRubs...ation/30947073

  10. #14144

    Screening

    Someone from out of town would be a safe bet for them<< They can look at your drivers license when you get there etc.

    One would think wright? I have had the exact opposite reaction. And can almost never get a good ***** to come out. They're always freaked out. You would think even an 847-312-773 area code in a different state would equate to " He has to be an out of towner".

    NOPE.

  11. #14143

    Devon Spa

    Unfortunately my funds for massages are pretty limited to once a month visit. I have visited, AMP's in Evanston and Skokie and Northbrook, some in Mount Prospect and Buffalo Grove, hoping to come across the women who used to work at the AMP on Devon. Specifically, Sue or Susie, a slender Chinese women probably in her 50's but quite attractive. No luck. If anyone knows it they have opened a new AMP or are working someplace in the Chicago area, I would love to know.

  12. #14142

    Toftt

    Saw the ad below and googled the number. It suggested that there might be more on the menu than a standard massage. I was wrong. Don't waste your time.

    http://chicago.craigslist.org/chc/thp/5310858589.html

  13. #14141
    Quote Originally Posted by Jammin2  [View Original Post]
    Went into a spa with street parking off of Archer. Drew a beauty in a red dress. Her name is an anagram of May. Paid 0. 65 for the hour, got a solid 30 min massage, then a few minutes of teasing, I got the call to flip. She asked with hand.

    Signs whether I was interested in her to count how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll or just a HR. I chose the hand release and she walked to get my wallet and hand it to me (bad sign #1). She said it would.

    Be 100. I said no way, how about 40 or 50 if she disrobes. She countered with 80. I started to dress as I don't like this type of forced negotiations. We settled after much back and forth on 70. No doubt that her body is great. I still regret not leaving as $135 dollars.

    Goes further elsewhere. I won't return.
    Chinatown is dead, IMHO. Time to branch out to the suburbs where 1. 70 can get you an hour of fun.

  14. #14140

    Relaxin near Chinatown

    Went into a spa with street parking off of Archer. Drew a beauty in a red dress. Her name is an anagram of May. Paid 0. 65 for the hour, got a solid 30 min massage, then a few minutes of teasing, I got the call to flip. She asked with hand.

    Signs whether I was interested in her to count how many licks it takes to get to the center of a tootsie roll or just a HR. I chose the hand release and she walked to get my wallet and hand it to me (bad sign #1). She said it would.

    Be 100. I said no way, how about 40 or 50 if she disrobes. She countered with 80. I started to dress as I don't like this type of forced negotiations. We settled after much back and forth on 70. No doubt that her body is great. I still regret not leaving as $135 dollars.

    Goes further elsewhere. I won't return.

  15. #14139
    I would think it would be simple. You want to spend money with their business. No brainer.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bob521  [View Original Post]
    I don't know how sophisticated these folks are, but analogous to a burner phone, you can get a new Google Voice number linked to a new Gmail account. Order business cards at staples for about $20, or Vistaprint for $10. Or use old business cards, or (if you are really a jerk) business card some salesman gave you. The only workaround I can't think of is if you have to give them your drivers license. But, unless you have to give them a photo of your drivers license, it seems pretty simple to get through the screening process. Bob.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape