Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 18,136 to 18,150 of 19295
-
09-22-15 09:47 #1160Regular Member

Posts: 16I'm confused. You said "the person has identified where I live by information I gave them" so they can tell you where you live because you told them. Just don't understand why that's weird.
Originally Posted by TodoJetLag
[View Original Post]
-
09-22-15 01:36 #1159Senior Member

Posts: 228That's interesting
Hmm, Stephanie turning into a flake? I do sometimes she gets a bit flaky with me. But never missed appointment with me.
Originally Posted by TodoJetLag
[View Original Post]
-
09-21-15 23:04 #1158Regular Member

Posts: 20Stephany
Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.
-
09-19-15 20:59 #1157Senior Member

Posts: 194Bad Taste
Could I just get a refund? All talk will stop. I just can't imagine feeling differently under those conditions.
Originally Posted by SaraMickey321
[View Original Post]
-
09-19-15 18:04 #1156Senior Member

Posts: 97Too late
What about all the other rip offs under the 3 or 4 other names? Too little too late. Too long of a bad history.
.
Originally Posted by SaraMickey321
[View Original Post]
-
09-18-15 19:14 #1155Advertiser-Escort

Posts: 3Would love to make up for anyones negative experience
I do apologize for your bad experience and would love to make up for time shorted. Give me a call and lets work something out. I'm sure you will be giving a good report. I Promise you can take as much time as you need. NO CLOCK. Lets make our chemistry come together. Luv K.
Originally Posted by TheWorb
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 09:54 #1154Senior Member

Posts: 894 Hands
What was the damage for the 4 hands?
LL.
Originally Posted by Rodeo13
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 08:14 #1153Senior Member

Posts: 566http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-1119/13012324
Originally Posted by Hawkeye49
[View Original Post]
-
09-17-15 05:44 #1152Senior Member

Posts: 2652Where would one find these two lovely ladies? Do they have a link?
Originally Posted by Rodeo13
[View Original Post]
-
09-16-15 19:22 #1151Senior Member

Posts: 354 hands
Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.
-
09-15-15 04:18 #1150Regular Member

Posts: 3Ssutr
This is my first post, obviously. I've lurked around for quite some time now. I have a very high profile career and specifically look for those who have to be as discrete as me. Well, the SSUTR continued to arise.
I finally reached out and contacted her. It did take quite some time to either get her to respond, or be able to get something scheduled that worked for both of us. I almost gave up. Holy shit am I happy I didn't!
This woman is amazing. Looks, skills, personality. She has it all. She asked that I keep it as vague as possible as she has to remain UTR. All I can say is if you haven't seen this one yet, you are missing out on a wonderful experience.
I will be going back as often as I can!!
-
09-12-15 22:22 #1149Senior Member

Posts: 204All Good With Me.
Count got back in touch with me and gave me the email address he had used before. He isn't the first one to change email address's. Like I explained to him, I just wanted to make sure all was legit, nothing against him, I'm trying to keep Amor as safe as possible. I don't have any problem sharing information as long as it's not carelessly done. Have fun when you meet her Count, eat your Wheaties you'll need them.
Originally Posted by Count
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-15 18:33 #1148

Posts: 397Count.
Very cool post bro, stay safe and keep 'them safe.
FSM.
Originally Posted by Count
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-15 17:39 #1147Senior Member

Posts: 236Contact info
I just wanted to post publicly that I had no idea that asking for an UTR's contact info was uncool. I know it must have seemed odd my asking, when most of you felt I should have contacted Lou directly. However, frankly, I simply did not remember it was him I had gotten that info from originally. Yes, I mentioned his name in my post, BUT that was simply because I had just read a post of his speaking of her, and I was not aware she was still around. I have squared things up with Lou I hope, and I hope Lou may at least verify I am Who I said I was and not some poser or impostor, and I did in fact originally get the contact info from him, so I can maintain the credibility I have tried to create and maintain within this group. It was simply that I was using a different email address back then. FSM, no bad feelings on my part, I just was caught a little off guard initially by your comments, but can now see my actions were a bit suspect. Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to having an opportunity to meet Amor. Thanks.
Originally Posted by LittleLou
[View Original Post]
-
09-12-15 06:41 #1146Senior Member

Posts: 758Same sheit
Mickey is my all time fav for BBBJCIM she knows she is fantastic at sukin a hard 1 but she has a big problem.
She gets action and maybe to much at 1 time and she shoots herself in the foot and skrews up her business.
Then she comes on here and says waaa I'm sorry but then does it again maybe its time to let her sit and starve for a while.
Take your business elsewhere till she shows her appreciation to the members that support her.
Me personally I think she's only going to do it again and again till her business is dead.
She's getting older and gaining a few pounds with age so she needs to smartin up NOW not latter.
She is a good provider but a lousy business women she used to get 160 180 per hr but being stupid she has to cut her rate.
To make up for the bullshit she dishes out.
Cut her down to 120 at best.
Originally Posted by SaraMickey321
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





