Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.
    I'm confused. You said "the person has identified where I live by information I gave them" so they can tell you where you live because you told them. Just don't understand why that's weird.

  2. #1159

    That's interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.
    Hmm, Stephanie turning into a flake? I do sometimes she gets a bit flaky with me. But never missed appointment with me.

  3. #1158

    Stephany

    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.

  4. #1157

    Bad Taste

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I do apologize for your bad experience and would love to make up for time shorted. Give me a call and lets work something out. I'm sure you will be giving a good report. I Promise you can take as much time as you need. NO CLOCK. Lets make our chemistry come together. Luv K.
    Could I just get a refund? All talk will stop. I just can't imagine feeling differently under those conditions.

  5. #1156

    Too late

    What about all the other rip offs under the 3 or 4 other names? Too little too late. Too long of a bad history.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I do apologize for your bad experience and would love to make up for time shorted. Give me a call and lets work something out. I'm sure you will be giving a good report. I Promise you can take as much time as you need. NO CLOCK. Lets make our chemistry come together. Luv K.
    .

  6. #1155

    Would love to make up for anyones negative experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorb  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean that I get a credit for the time and service I was shorted? I'll be glad to do a make-up report.

    W.
    I do apologize for your bad experience and would love to make up for time shorted. Give me a call and lets work something out. I'm sure you will be giving a good report. I Promise you can take as much time as you need. NO CLOCK. Lets make our chemistry come together. Luv K.

  7. #1154

    4 Hands

    What was the damage for the 4 hands?

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.

  8. #1153
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-1119/13012324

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Where would one find these two lovely ladies? Do they have a link?

  9. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.
    Where would one find these two lovely ladies? Do they have a link?

  10. #1151

    4 hands

    Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.

  11. #1150

    Ssutr

    This is my first post, obviously. I've lurked around for quite some time now. I have a very high profile career and specifically look for those who have to be as discrete as me. Well, the SSUTR continued to arise.

    I finally reached out and contacted her. It did take quite some time to either get her to respond, or be able to get something scheduled that worked for both of us. I almost gave up. Holy shit am I happy I didn't!

    This woman is amazing. Looks, skills, personality. She has it all. She asked that I keep it as vague as possible as she has to remain UTR. All I can say is if you haven't seen this one yet, you are missing out on a wonderful experience.

    I will be going back as often as I can!!

  12. #1149

    All Good With Me.

    Count got back in touch with me and gave me the email address he had used before. He isn't the first one to change email address's. Like I explained to him, I just wanted to make sure all was legit, nothing against him, I'm trying to keep Amor as safe as possible. I don't have any problem sharing information as long as it's not carelessly done. Have fun when you meet her Count, eat your Wheaties you'll need them.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to post publicly that I had no idea that asking for an UTR's contact info was uncool. I know it must have seemed odd my asking, when most of you felt I should have contacted Lou directly. However, frankly, I simply did not remember it was him I had gotten that info from originally. Yes, I mentioned his name in my post, BUT that was simply because I had just read a post of his speaking of her, and I was not aware she was still around. I have squared things up with Lou I hope, and I hope Lou may at least verify I am Who I said I was and not some poser or impostor, and I did in fact originally get the contact info from him, so I can maintain the credibility I have tried to create and maintain within this group. It was simply that I was using a different email address back then. FSM, no bad feelings on my part, I just was caught a little off guard initially by your comments, but can now see my actions were a bit suspect. Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to having an opportunity to meet Amor. Thanks.

  13. #1148

    Count.

    Very cool post bro, stay safe and keep 'them safe.

    FSM.

    Quote Originally Posted by Count  [View Original Post]
    I just wanted to post publicly that I had no idea that asking for an UTR's contact info was uncool. I know it must have seemed odd my asking, when most of you felt I should have contacted Lou directly. However, frankly, I simply did not remember it was him I had gotten that info from originally. Yes, I mentioned his name in my post, BUT that was simply because I had just read a post of his speaking of her, and I was not aware she was still around. I have squared things up with Lou I hope, and I hope Lou may at least verify I am Who I said I was and not some poser or impostor, and I did in fact originally get the contact info from him, so I can maintain the credibility I have tried to create and maintain within this group. It was simply that I was using a different email address back then. FSM, no bad feelings on my part, I just was caught a little off guard initially by your comments, but can now see my actions were a bit suspect. Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to having an opportunity to meet Amor. Thanks.

  14. #1147
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Contact info

    I just wanted to post publicly that I had no idea that asking for an UTR's contact info was uncool. I know it must have seemed odd my asking, when most of you felt I should have contacted Lou directly. However, frankly, I simply did not remember it was him I had gotten that info from originally. Yes, I mentioned his name in my post, BUT that was simply because I had just read a post of his speaking of her, and I was not aware she was still around. I have squared things up with Lou I hope, and I hope Lou may at least verify I am Who I said I was and not some poser or impostor, and I did in fact originally get the contact info from him, so I can maintain the credibility I have tried to create and maintain within this group. It was simply that I was using a different email address back then. FSM, no bad feelings on my part, I just was caught a little off guard initially by your comments, but can now see my actions were a bit suspect. Bottom line is that I am really looking forward to having an opportunity to meet Amor. Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Scotsman,

    I was thinking the exact same thing. Why go in public to ask for information. I asked him to give me the email address he used that I would have shared her info with him on. He sent me an email address but it was not one I had ever emailed to before. (I keep track) So I told him in pm that wasn't the email address that I sent anything to in the past, of course, I got no response. Who knows if he ever really had the contact info or if it was just a story. I do know there have been some that have attempted to get her info without getting it from me, and a couple that have succeeded in the past, but 99% of the time, the guys with the info have honored Amor's wishes and not shared her info. It doesn't matter if you're an SM, or a RM. If I can't verify that you are going to be safe (I know I am not 100% fool proof) then I won't share her information. She has too much at risk and is too nice of a person to take a chance with her safety. On the flip side, I have shared her information with some RM's after I was able to verify they were safe.

    What some seem not to understand, we aren't here to share information as much as we are to protect information. Our information, and providers information. I'm not talking about from each other but from those that could harm any of us. Plenty of information is shared but unfortunately plenty of information is shared that shouldn't be as well. I may very well share her information with this guy but only after I do some checking out, and if I really never did share it with him previously, the odds are less that I will now if he did try to mislead me. How am I or is anyone else supposed to trust someone on here if we already know you aren't honest? Usually when someone tries to deceive it's because they have a reason to and it usually isn't a positive reason.

    I would like to say that those that do have Amor's contact info, should use it more often. I see so many posts about bad experiences and she is as good as it gets in my opinion (and a lot of others).

  15. #1146

    Same sheit

    Mickey is my all time fav for BBBJCIM she knows she is fantastic at sukin a hard 1 but she has a big problem.

    She gets action and maybe to much at 1 time and she shoots herself in the foot and skrews up her business.

    Then she comes on here and says waaa I'm sorry but then does it again maybe its time to let her sit and starve for a while.

    Take your business elsewhere till she shows her appreciation to the members that support her.

    Me personally I think she's only going to do it again and again till her business is dead.

    She's getting older and gaining a few pounds with age so she needs to smartin up NOW not latter.

    She is a good provider but a lousy business women she used to get 160 180 per hr but being stupid she has to cut her rate.

    To make up for the bullshit she dishes out.

    Cut her down to 120 at best.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to anybody that has negative opinions. I have been going through a change in my life. I was addicted to pain pills for a long time and am now 33 days clean. I do apologize for recent inconveniences it's not easy kicking a habit I've had since I was 13. I now have it together and feeling 10 x better. I always am well dressed in thigh highs and heels and always cleaned up for why'all and I always make sure we are comfortable with eachother. If you can't get comfortable I cancan't so I apologize if this was a problem between us. I never rush anybody for any reason always thought I provided what why'all were looking for. Again I do apologize but I've been going through alot this past month. A new Kristie is in a new mood come see for yourself.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape