Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1165

    Confusing much?

    In one post you say she knows where you live, but that she hasn't been there. You also made it sound like she did some slick detective work to figure out where you live. Then you post that you met her, that she came to your place and the session sucked. Your story makes no sense whatsoever. She is very cute, and I have never heard of a session with her "sucking". She is elusive once in a while and not always reliable making appointments but a session that sucked? I don't believe you. You wrote beware of her but other than all your confusing and contradictory comments I am not sure what we are supposed to beware of.

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    I gave her my address. She drove by. She did not like that cops live in my apartment complex. I do not control who lives here. There are a lot of cops in my complex. It is very safe here. I know that I am going to get heat for writing this but it is all true. I have been texting her for weeks. She finally showed up and she is seriously cute. She really is. I do not want to disparage her. She is very cute. The session sucked. I know that I do not post as much as I should.

  2. #1164

    Looking for reliable provider in Cocoa Beach area

    Senior member here from Nashville. Staying in Cocoa Beach.

    Looking for skilled BBBJ. Good DFK a plus. Prefer someone to come to me over next several days.

    Thanks for your input.

  3. #1163
    Senior Member


    Posts: 196

    "new"

    I don't get the reference to the "New" Stephanie.

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.

  4. #1162
    Quote Originally Posted by HitnSplit90  [View Original Post]
    I'm confused. You said "the person has identified where I live by information I gave them" so they can tell you where you live because you told them. Just don't understand why that's weird.
    I gave her my address. She drove by. She did not like that cops live in my apartment complex. I do not control who lives here. There are a lot of cops in my complex. It is very safe here. I know that I am going to get heat for writing this but it is all true. I have been texting her for weeks. She finally showed up and she is seriously cute. She really is. I do not want to disparage her. She is very cute. The session sucked. I know that I do not post as much as I should.

  5. #1161

    Stephanie PMC

    I have read a post regarding Stephanie PMC visiting somebody very new! I don't think so! Thus she will not be at your place with out you being there.

    She may miss an appt here and there but she is totally legit and will not take anything from you other than what you give her.

    Just my 2 cents.

    She is in the positive thread and a great provider of dreams.

    Have fun.

  6. #1160
    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.
    I'm confused. You said "the person has identified where I live by information I gave them" so they can tell you where you live because you told them. Just don't understand why that's weird.

  7. #1159

    That's interesting

    Quote Originally Posted by TodoJetLag  [View Original Post]
    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.
    Hmm, Stephanie turning into a flake? I do sometimes she gets a bit flaky with me. But never missed appointment with me.

  8. #1158

    Stephany

    Be very careful of the "New Stephanie" of PMC. I have chatted with "her" for weeks. "She" knows where I live but has not shown up here or been honest about times to meet. I think this is a scam. Stay away from this. No girl has shown up but somehow they have been at my house. This person has identified where I live from data I have given them. Be careful.

  9. #1157

    Bad Taste

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I do apologize for your bad experience and would love to make up for time shorted. Give me a call and lets work something out. I'm sure you will be giving a good report. I Promise you can take as much time as you need. NO CLOCK. Lets make our chemistry come together. Luv K.
    Could I just get a refund? All talk will stop. I just can't imagine feeling differently under those conditions.

  10. #1156

    Too late

    What about all the other rip offs under the 3 or 4 other names? Too little too late. Too long of a bad history.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I do apologize for your bad experience and would love to make up for time shorted. Give me a call and lets work something out. I'm sure you will be giving a good report. I Promise you can take as much time as you need. NO CLOCK. Lets make our chemistry come together. Luv K.
    .

  11. #1155

    Would love to make up for anyones negative experience

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorb  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean that I get a credit for the time and service I was shorted? I'll be glad to do a make-up report.

    W.
    I do apologize for your bad experience and would love to make up for time shorted. Give me a call and lets work something out. I'm sure you will be giving a good report. I Promise you can take as much time as you need. NO CLOCK. Lets make our chemistry come together. Luv K.

  12. #1154

    4 Hands

    What was the damage for the 4 hands?

    LL.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.

  13. #1153
    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-1119/13012324

    Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye49  [View Original Post]
    Where would one find these two lovely ladies? Do they have a link?

  14. #1152
    Quote Originally Posted by Rodeo13  [View Original Post]
    Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.
    Where would one find these two lovely ladies? Do they have a link?

  15. #1151

    4 hands

    Renee and her NEW friend give the best 4 hand massage that I'v had in a while, if your all stiff and knotty then this duo can take care of all your ills, you will walk away feeling drained and refreshed, drink plenty of water or something else less boring, stay safe, play safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape