Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1145

    Kristie's Apology

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to anybody that has negative opinions. I have been going through a change in my life. I was addicted to pain pills for a long time and am now 33 days clean. I do apologize for recent inconveniences it's not easy kicking a habit I've had since I was 13. I now have it together and feeling 10 x better. I always am well dressed in thigh highs and heels and always cleaned up for why'all and I always make sure we are comfortable with eachother. If you can't get comfortable I cancan't so I apologize if this was a problem between us. I never rush anybody for any reason always thought I provided what why'all were looking for. Again I do apologize but I've been going through alot this past month. A new Kristie is in a new mood come see for yourself.
    I do wish Kristie well, but after meeting her a few months ago, it definitely was not the best experience with her. After 15 minutes in what I thought was supposed to be an hour date, I took the high road and cordially left. Overall, I don't think she's a bad woman. I sincerely wish her well. But I can't take the risk of seeing her again thinking that a repeat may happen again which wasn't the best adventure a few months ago. It wasn't totally bad, but a hiccup had occurred between us. And it was better to simply leave and take the high road. Again, I'm glad you're ok Kristie and you are getting better. Hopefully you will meet quite a few good interesting guys within your area.

  2. #1144
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  3. #1143

    Great quote, Lou!

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleLou  [View Original Post]
    Scotsman,

    I was thinking the exact same thing. Why go in public to ask for information. I asked him to give me the email address he used that I would have shared her info with him on. He sent me an email address but it was not one I had ever emailed to before. (I keep track) So I told him in pm that wasn't the email address that I sent anything to in the past, of course, I got no response. Who knows if he ever really had the contact info or if it was just a story. I do know there have been some that have attempted to get her info without getting it from me, and a couple that have succeeded in the past, but 99% of the time, the guys with the info have honored Amor's wishes and not shared her info. It doesn't matter if you're an SM, or a RM. If I can't verify that you are going to be safe (I know I am not 100% fool proof) then I won't share her information. She has too much at risk and is too nice of a person to take a chance with her safety. On the flip side, I have shared her information with some RM's after I was able to verify they were safe.

    What some seem not to understand, we aren't here to share information as much as we are to protect information. Our information, and providers information. I'm not talking about from each other but from those that could harm any of us. Plenty of information is shared but unfortunately plenty of information is shared that shouldn't be as well. I may very well share her information with this guy but only after I do some checking out, and if I really never did share it with him previously, the odds are less that I will now if he did try to mislead me. How am I or is anyone else supposed to trust someone on here if we already know you aren't honest? Usually when someone tries to deceive it's because they have a reason to and it usually isn't a positive reason.

    I would like to say that those that do have Amor's contact info, should use it more often. I see so many posts about bad experiences and she is as good as it gets in my opinion (and a lot of others).
    Lou, great quote: "We aren't here to share information as much as we are to protect information. " Exactly so. This is what I try to do. I have received more than two dozen inquiries regarding Erin, for example. Initially I only forwarded digits to SMs but she later allowed me to send to anybody. That is her call, not mine. This is a great brotherhood and we must be fraternal but within the boundaries of safe mongering.

  4. #1142

    I didn't miss your point.

    Scotsman,

    I was thinking the exact same thing. Why go in public to ask for information. I asked him to give me the email address he used that I would have shared her info with him on. He sent me an email address but it was not one I had ever emailed to before. (I keep track) So I told him in pm that wasn't the email address that I sent anything to in the past, of course, I got no response. Who knows if he ever really had the contact info or if it was just a story. I do know there have been some that have attempted to get her info without getting it from me, and a couple that have succeeded in the past, but 99% of the time, the guys with the info have honored Amor's wishes and not shared her info. It doesn't matter if you're an SM, or a RM. If I can't verify that you are going to be safe (I know I am not 100% fool proof) then I won't share her information. She has too much at risk and is too nice of a person to take a chance with her safety. On the flip side, I have shared her information with some RM's after I was able to verify they were safe.

    What some seem not to understand, we aren't here to share information as much as we are to protect information. Our information, and providers information. I'm not talking about from each other but from those that could harm any of us. Plenty of information is shared but unfortunately plenty of information is shared that shouldn't be as well. I may very well share her information with this guy but only after I do some checking out, and if I really never did share it with him previously, the odds are less that I will now if he did try to mislead me. How am I or is anyone else supposed to trust someone on here if we already know you aren't honest? Usually when someone tries to deceive it's because they have a reason to and it usually isn't a positive reason.

    I would like to say that those that do have Amor's contact info, should use it more often. I see so many posts about bad experiences and she is as good as it gets in my opinion (and a lot of others).

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    I'm sorry my original reply caused this drama to start. The point I was trying to make but everyone missed is this: I last saw her approx a month ago. Last rules was no passing her number, only one point of contact and that persons HANDLE was mentioned in his last request. He also stated that was who he originally got her number from. Why not just pm Him and not post to the entire forum and public to view the request.

    It just struck me as odd.

    Like I said I meant No drama and no harm no foul, think you guys misinterpreted my intent.

    Have a great night.

    FSM.

  5. #1141

    No way, no how

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWorb  [View Original Post]
    Does this mean that I get a credit for the time and service I was shorted? I'll be glad to do a make-up report.

    W.
    I wouldn't see her even if she pays me. She is that nasty!

  6. #1140

    Once burned, twice shy.

    Does this mean that I get a credit for the time and service I was shorted? I'll be glad to do a make-up report.

    W.

    Quote Originally Posted by SaraMickey321  [View Original Post]
    I would like to apologize to anybody that has negative opinions. I have been going through a change in my life. I was addicted to pain pills for a long time and am now 33 days clean. I do apologize for recent inconveniences it's not easy kicking a habit I've had since I was 13. I now have it together and feeling 10 x better. I always am well dressed in thigh highs and heels and always cleaned up for why'all and I always make sure we are comfortable with eachother. If you can't get comfortable I cancan't so I apologize if this was a problem between us. I never rush anybody for any reason always thought I provided what why'all were looking for. Again I do apologize but I've been going through alot this past month. A new Kristie is in a new mood come see for yourself.

  7. #1139

    Re: Carmen

    The BP link below is the correct Carmen.

    I can tell you guys unequivocally that this girl Carmen AKA Nuva should be avoided at all costs. She is a MAJOR user, track marks and open sores abound and is an absolute nightmare. She's easily lost 40 pounds due to her habit and is a skinny shriveled mess. She's bipolar and can go from being accommodating to a train wreck in a heartbeat. I don't think I have ever trashed a provider before and don't have a personal ax to grind, but this but this one is quite deserving. I saw her when she was doing her thing out of a trailer off Clearlake in Cocoa. She seems to have moved her act to PSJ but I am sure nothing has changed. Super erratic behavior and the worst part is that she will text you at all hours randomly weeks after an awful experience with sob stories expecting you to help her out as if she didn't reminder what a disaster she is.

    Its obvious from her "inadvertant review" of a provider that she posted a few weeks back to the "glowing review" of her by a nobody without referencing an ad, shows that anything positive being posted is a complete shill.

    You have been warned.

    Outlier.

    Quote Originally Posted by Eelectri  [View Original Post]
    Lingstiff posted another report on Carmen.

    Carmen. Littlelou.

    Search her on the page. Nice women. And hey more power to you. I was just speaking my mind, had her on my mind. Actually saw her again tonight and mmm went home smiling.

    Is this the Carmen that you are talking about?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-3088/13519355

    Again it would be good is you can attach the link.

    Have fun an more power to you.

    Just seems that she has management and who knows it may be management posting reviews to draw attention for her!

    Just my 2 cents on it.

  8. #1138

    Kristie's apology.

    I would like to apologize to anybody that has negative opinions. I have been going through a change in my life. I was addicted to pain pills for a long time and am now 33 days clean. I do apologize for recent inconveniences it's not easy kicking a habit I've had since I was 13. I now have it together and feeling 10 x better. I always am well dressed in thigh highs and heels and always cleaned up for why'all and I always make sure we are comfortable with eachother. If you can't get comfortable I cancan't so I apologize if this was a problem between us. I never rush anybody for any reason always thought I provided what why'all were looking for. Again I do apologize but I've been going through alot this past month. A new Kristie is in a new mood come see for yourself.

  9. #1137

    Amor

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Your absolutely right ED, UTRs are to be shared unless of course they don't want to be. If that's the case they should never really be mentioned on this forum, it's just bragging at that point. This whole forum is about sharing information, now who you share that information with is totally up to you. I have refused some inquiries from members I have deemed unworthy, unreliable or for various reasons I just don't care for. I have also shared info with many of my fellow members and they with me but it's totally the prerogative of the information holder. UTRs is a loose term and can mean a verity of things. Most UTRs are former providers who for various reasons are no longer in the game but will for special clients will make themselves available for sex. I have a couple that fall into this category, one that I have seen for almost ten years! She does not wish for that information to be public knowledge and I respect her wishes. I also know of a couple married ladies that will play the sex for pay game but of course they are very discreet and you have to be very careful with whom you share that info with. Some guy's are just selfish and want to keep their UTRs all to themselves which of course is their prerogative but it's a fools game, believe me those UTRs are fucking a bunch more than their letting on. So let's be friends and pass those UTRs around, you can't hurt that pussy and and certainly can't wear it out! JD.
    I'm sorry my original reply caused this drama to start. The point I was trying to make but everyone missed is this: I last saw her approx a month ago. Last rules was no passing her number, only one point of contact and that persons HANDLE was mentioned in his last request. He also stated that was who he originally got her number from. Why not just pm Him and not post to the entire forum and public to view the request.

    It just struck me as odd.

    Like I said I meant No drama and no harm no foul, think you guys misinterpreted my intent.

    Have a great night.

    FSM.

  10. #1136

    I thought that was the point.

    Quote Originally Posted by JaxDog  [View Original Post]
    Your absolutely right ED, UTRs are to be shared unless of course they don't want to be. If that's the case they should never really be mentioned on this forum, it's just bragging at that point. This whole forum is about sharing information, now who you share that information with is totally up to you. I have refused some inquiries from members I have deemed unworthy, unreliable or for various reasons I just don't care for. I have also shared info with many of my fellow members and they with me but it's totally the prerogative of the information holder. UTRs is a loose term and can mean a verity of things. Most UTRs are former providers who for various reasons are no longer in the game but will for special clients will make themselves available for sex. I have a couple that fall into this category, one that I have seen for almost ten years! She does not wish for that information to be public knowledge and I respect her wishes. I also know of a couple married ladies that will play the sex for pay game but of course they are very discreet and you have to be very careful with whom you share that info with. Some guy's are just selfish and want to keep their UTRs all to themselves which of course is their prerogative but it's a fools game, believe me those UTRs are fucking a bunch more than their letting on. So let's be friends and pass those UTRs around, you can't hurt that pussy and and certainly can't wear it out! JD.
    Thanks for clarifying the point JaxDog. I have been in the hobby for a while, and had a couple as you call them "UTRs" that were wonderful, however I moved and they moved on or away, and now that I am back in the area I am kinda out of the loop, and that is the whole reason I joined this forum. To network and try to get re-connected. I have talked to a few Senior Members through PM and they have been very helpful, but if there is no sharing of info then what's the point?

    Just my. 02.

    Merlin.

  11. #1135

    Ms Patience.

    I got a txt today that Patience is available for incall / out call. Believe you should see her ad post today on USA's classified site.

    If you have this # it's current. Xxx-xxx-4395.

  12. #1134
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1840

    UTRs

    Quote Originally Posted by ExcellentDood  [View Original Post]
    If UTR's are always protected how do UTR's get shared at all? You say don't ask other members for "our" precious UTR's phone #'s but how else would you meet an UTR? How else would any of us senior members get to see an UTR girl unless we all share information. I'm assuming you, like myself, have most likely only met UTR girls because some nice senior member shared her contact details. I thought the point of being a senior member was that it opened the doors to situations like sharing UTR's. Is there some specific qualification in addition to senior membership required before getting precious UTR phone numbers? I am only asking a question. My intention is not to antagonize at all. I ask because some other seniors have been very willing to share with me while others have responded to me via PM a bit rudely saying "not this one," or "not on your life," "why are you asking," etc. It just didn't seem appropriate to me to say to another senior member that he should have known better. It's perfectly reasonable for a senior to ask another senior or UTR contact info.
    Your absolutely right ED, UTRs are to be shared unless of course they don't want to be. If that's the case they should never really be mentioned on this forum, it's just bragging at that point. This whole forum is about sharing information, now who you share that information with is totally up to you. I have refused some inquiries from members I have deemed unworthy, unreliable or for various reasons I just don't care for. I have also shared info with many of my fellow members and they with me but it's totally the prerogative of the information holder. UTRs is a loose term and can mean a verity of things. Most UTRs are former providers who for various reasons are no longer in the game but will for special clients will make themselves available for sex. I have a couple that fall into this category, one that I have seen for almost ten years! She does not wish for that information to be public knowledge and I respect her wishes. I also know of a couple married ladies that will play the sex for pay game but of course they are very discreet and you have to be very careful with whom you share that info with. Some guy's are just selfish and want to keep their UTRs all to themselves which of course is their prerogative but it's a fools game, believe me those UTRs are fucking a bunch more than their letting on. So let's be friends and pass those UTRs around, you can't hurt that pussy and and certainly can't wear it out! JD.

  13. #1133

    UTR's

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    Please don't ask other members for our precious utr's phone #'s.

    You claim to know someone who holds the key, I suggest you ask him.

    As a SM you should have known better.

    Sorry for being tough but they are protected for a reason.

    FSM.
    If UTR's are always protected how do UTR's get shared at all? You say don't ask other members for "our" precious UTR's phone #'s but how else would you meet an UTR? How else would any of us senior members get to see an UTR girl unless we all share information. I'm assuming you, like myself, have most likely only met UTR girls because some nice senior member shared her contact details. I thought the point of being a senior member was that it opened the doors to situations like sharing UTR's. Is there some specific qualification in addition to senior membership required before getting precious UTR phone numbers? I am only asking a question. My intention is not to antagonize at all. I ask because some other seniors have been very willing to share with me while others have responded to me via PM a bit rudely saying "not this one," or "not on your life," "why are you asking," etc. It just didn't seem appropriate to me to say to another senior member that he should have known better. It's perfectly reasonable for a senior to ask another senior or UTR contact info.

  14. #1132
    Senior Member


    Posts: 236

    Requests for contact info

    I appreciate your concerns, FSM, but I was not asking for anyone to post her contact info, but to just PM it to me. I would imagine she still has my contact info in her phone, as I have communicated with her in the past. In the past I have shared info with other trusted SM's this way for years. I have provided good reviews here (with the ladies permission), and don't participate in the bullshit stuff that goes on here. I am not a frequent practitioner of this hobby, and may not be fully aware of the intricacies of senior membership, but be certain I get the point of protecting the UTR's. By the way, I was the second to meet the amazing north Titusville UTR back several years ago, and with her permission, reviewed her here, and shared her contact info by PM with senior members, per her request. Again, I was one of the very first to review Stephanie after she went out on her own, and per her request, reviewed her and have shared her number with trusted SM's by PM, as well. It seems to have worked well this way, so far, but I'm open to suggestions of better methods.

    Quote Originally Posted by FlyingScotsman  [View Original Post]
    Please don't ask other members for our precious utr's phone #'s.

    You claim to know someone who holds the key, I suggest you ask him.

    As a SM you should have known better.

    Sorry for being tough but they are protected for a reason.

    FSM.

  15. #1131

    Carmen again

    Lingstiff posted another report on Carmen.

    Carmen. Littlelou.

    Search her on the page. Nice women. And hey more power to you. I was just speaking my mind, had her on my mind. Actually saw her again tonight and mmm went home smiling.

    Is this the Carmen that you are talking about?

    http://spacecoast.backpage.com/Femal...-3088/13519355

    Again it would be good is you can attach the link.

    Have fun an more power to you.

    Just seems that she has management and who knows it may be management posting reviews to draw attention for her!

    Just my 2 cents on it.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape