Find Your New Baby
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 871 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 13054
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2674

    Visiting a couple days.

    Going to be staying in downtown LA, but no rental car, so I'm wondering if there's a place within walking distance of the Biltmore.

    PM is fine. Thanks for any tips.

  2. #2673

    Need a little help

    Hello All,

    I'm a senior member from Boston and I'll be in Los Angeles the weekend of September 18-20 staying in the L. A. Live area downtown. I found posts on BP for several AMPs within about a 2 mile radius of where I'll be staying on James M. Wood Blvd. , W. Olympic Blvd. ,S. Vermont, and S. Alvarado.

    Can anyone give me some advice on which to try and which to avoid as well as who I might ask for. I will not have a car so I'm with on foot or taxi. If you know of someone that does does outcalls and would come to my hotel at L. A. Live I'd appreciate the info.

    PM is fine.

    If I can help you guys out in the Boston area I'd be happy to do so.

    RH2.

  3. #2672
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed209  [View Original Post]
    Yes that's the one.

  4. #2671

    Eco?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkiChimpo  [View Original Post]
    Missed this post. Thanks anyway, maybe on my next trip. Ended up at Eco again. Had April who took care of my Latina lust. About 5'10" with heels, pretty face, big fake tits, big ass, and flat stomach! No dfk and no BBBJ but she let me fuck her in the ass. Finished in Italian. I really like this place. Mama is super cool.
    Is this the same Eco?

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...rance-ca-19643

  5. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed209  [View Original Post]
    I like this place!

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...geles-ca-18680

    Don't be disturbed if a guy answers the door.
    Missed this post. Thanks anyway, maybe on my next trip. Ended up at Eco again. Had April who took care of my Latina lust. About 5'10" with heels, pretty face, big fake tits, big ass, and flat stomach! No dfk and no BBBJ but she let me fuck her in the ass. Finished in Italian. I really like this place. Mama is super cool.

  6. #2669

    Gigi's

    Is Gigi's spa still open? Please pm me info if you can.

  7. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPantyHose2  [View Original Post]
    Visiting LA Monday and like to visit the hotest vietnames AMP you have. Specifically looking for a very petite small chested beauty willing to massage while wearing pantyhose and heels. Also braces or quirky glasses are a turn on as well. Please pm with any suggestions. Thank you!
    Need to head to The Oc for that.

  8. #2667

    Vietnamese

    Visiting LA Monday and like to visit the hotest vietnames AMP you have. Specifically looking for a very petite small chested beauty willing to massage while wearing pantyhose and heels. Also braces or quirky glasses are a turn on as well. Please pm with any suggestions. Thank you!

  9. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed209  [View Original Post]
    I like this place!

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...geles-ca-18680

    Don't be disturbed if a guy answers the door.
    Anything BB goes there?

  10. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by OkiChimpo  [View Original Post]
    Visiting again and just checking, are Eco and GG still the go to places for Latinas? Anything new? Appreciate any info.
    I like this place!

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...geles-ca-18680

    Don't be disturbed if a guy answers the door.

  11. #2664
    Thai girl named Natasha is the best I've ever had by far. Supposedly still works at a spot in be Body Work in WeHo but only on Fridays.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.

  12. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.
    Go to backpages and search for prostate. There are always 3-4 places that advertise.

  13. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone what kamp or lmp.

    Christina is at now?
    Hey Mazda05. I have the info. PM me. I'm always happy to exchange info with the king of haiku 411 requests.

  14. #2661

    Xtina from palm tree west la

    Anyone what kamp or lmp.

    Christina is at now?

  15. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Crimsonquiggs,

    I have not have any personal experience in this field, however I have read reviews here (posts) about this lady in the OC that specializes in prostate massages.

    If you are interested in seeing her check the link below, "Walnut Saver" and this is where you will find her website with all the info that you need to schedule an appointment.

    I did browse the site and it's pretty professional and by the reviews I've read here she seems to be quite an expert in this field.

    I think she's in the Anaheim area.

    Hope this helps you out.

    Mondo.

    https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/walnutsaver
    Thanks, Mondo. I'll check her out next time I'm in the OC. Just got a strange hankering to try it out recently, so I figured I'd check with the board. I seem to remember a girl in LA that used to advertise prostate massage (Yunfei, I think was her name) but I heard that she has since stopped. I'll keep my search up though. Thanks again.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape