The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 692 of 870 FirstFirst ... 192 592 642 682 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 742 792 ... LastLast
Results 10,366 to 10,380 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2671

    Eco?

    Quote Originally Posted by OkiChimpo  [View Original Post]
    Missed this post. Thanks anyway, maybe on my next trip. Ended up at Eco again. Had April who took care of my Latina lust. About 5'10" with heels, pretty face, big fake tits, big ass, and flat stomach! No dfk and no BBBJ but she let me fuck her in the ass. Finished in Italian. I really like this place. Mama is super cool.
    Is this the same Eco?

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...rance-ca-19643

  2. #2670
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed209  [View Original Post]
    I like this place!

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...geles-ca-18680

    Don't be disturbed if a guy answers the door.
    Missed this post. Thanks anyway, maybe on my next trip. Ended up at Eco again. Had April who took care of my Latina lust. About 5'10" with heels, pretty face, big fake tits, big ass, and flat stomach! No dfk and no BBBJ but she let me fuck her in the ass. Finished in Italian. I really like this place. Mama is super cool.

  3. #2669

    Gigi's

    Is Gigi's spa still open? Please pm me info if you can.

  4. #2668
    Quote Originally Posted by NcPantyHose2  [View Original Post]
    Visiting LA Monday and like to visit the hotest vietnames AMP you have. Specifically looking for a very petite small chested beauty willing to massage while wearing pantyhose and heels. Also braces or quirky glasses are a turn on as well. Please pm with any suggestions. Thank you!
    Need to head to The Oc for that.

  5. #2667

    Vietnamese

    Visiting LA Monday and like to visit the hotest vietnames AMP you have. Specifically looking for a very petite small chested beauty willing to massage while wearing pantyhose and heels. Also braces or quirky glasses are a turn on as well. Please pm with any suggestions. Thank you!

  6. #2666
    Quote Originally Posted by Ed209  [View Original Post]
    I like this place!

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...geles-ca-18680

    Don't be disturbed if a guy answers the door.
    Anything BB goes there?

  7. #2665
    Quote Originally Posted by OkiChimpo  [View Original Post]
    Visiting again and just checking, are Eco and GG still the go to places for Latinas? Anything new? Appreciate any info.
    I like this place!

    http://www.rubmaps.com/erotic-massag...geles-ca-18680

    Don't be disturbed if a guy answers the door.

  8. #2664
    Thai girl named Natasha is the best I've ever had by far. Supposedly still works at a spot in be Body Work in WeHo but only on Fridays.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.

  9. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.
    Go to backpages and search for prostate. There are always 3-4 places that advertise.

  10. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone what kamp or lmp.

    Christina is at now?
    Hey Mazda05. I have the info. PM me. I'm always happy to exchange info with the king of haiku 411 requests.

  11. #2661

    Xtina from palm tree west la

    Anyone what kamp or lmp.

    Christina is at now?

  12. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Crimsonquiggs,

    I have not have any personal experience in this field, however I have read reviews here (posts) about this lady in the OC that specializes in prostate massages.

    If you are interested in seeing her check the link below, "Walnut Saver" and this is where you will find her website with all the info that you need to schedule an appointment.

    I did browse the site and it's pretty professional and by the reviews I've read here she seems to be quite an expert in this field.

    I think she's in the Anaheim area.

    Hope this helps you out.

    Mondo.

    https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/walnutsaver
    Thanks, Mondo. I'll check her out next time I'm in the OC. Just got a strange hankering to try it out recently, so I figured I'd check with the board. I seem to remember a girl in LA that used to advertise prostate massage (Yunfei, I think was her name) but I heard that she has since stopped. I'll keep my search up though. Thanks again.

  13. #2659

    I responded in the backpage forum

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of this place or have any info?

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ssage/52466734
    The mamasan is an idiot, it is apparently totally legitimate.

  14. #2658

    Prostate Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.
    Hey Crimsonquiggs,

    I have not have any personal experience in this field, however I have read reviews here (posts) about this lady in the OC that specializes in prostate massages.

    If you are interested in seeing her check the link below, "Walnut Saver" and this is where you will find her website with all the info that you need to schedule an appointment.

    I did browse the site and it's pretty professional and by the reviews I've read here she seems to be quite an expert in this field.

    I think she's in the Anaheim area.

    Hope this helps you out.

    Mondo.

    https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/walnutsaver

  15. #2657

    Prostate Massage

    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape