Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 870 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 13044
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2664
    Thai girl named Natasha is the best I've ever had by far. Supposedly still works at a spot in be Body Work in WeHo but only on Fridays.

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.

  2. #2663
    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.
    Go to backpages and search for prostate. There are always 3-4 places that advertise.

  3. #2662
    Quote Originally Posted by Mazda05  [View Original Post]
    Anyone what kamp or lmp.

    Christina is at now?
    Hey Mazda05. I have the info. PM me. I'm always happy to exchange info with the king of haiku 411 requests.

  4. #2661

    Xtina from palm tree west la

    Anyone what kamp or lmp.

    Christina is at now?

  5. #2660
    Quote Originally Posted by Mondo72  [View Original Post]
    Hey Crimsonquiggs,

    I have not have any personal experience in this field, however I have read reviews here (posts) about this lady in the OC that specializes in prostate massages.

    If you are interested in seeing her check the link below, "Walnut Saver" and this is where you will find her website with all the info that you need to schedule an appointment.

    I did browse the site and it's pretty professional and by the reviews I've read here she seems to be quite an expert in this field.

    I think she's in the Anaheim area.

    Hope this helps you out.

    Mondo.

    https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/walnutsaver
    Thanks, Mondo. I'll check her out next time I'm in the OC. Just got a strange hankering to try it out recently, so I figured I'd check with the board. I seem to remember a girl in LA that used to advertise prostate massage (Yunfei, I think was her name) but I heard that she has since stopped. I'll keep my search up though. Thanks again.

  6. #2659

    I responded in the backpage forum

    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of this place or have any info?

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ssage/52466734
    The mamasan is an idiot, it is apparently totally legitimate.

  7. #2658

    Prostate Massage

    Quote Originally Posted by Crimsonquiggs  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.
    Hey Crimsonquiggs,

    I have not have any personal experience in this field, however I have read reviews here (posts) about this lady in the OC that specializes in prostate massages.

    If you are interested in seeing her check the link below, "Walnut Saver" and this is where you will find her website with all the info that you need to schedule an appointment.

    I did browse the site and it's pretty professional and by the reviews I've read here she seems to be quite an expert in this field.

    I think she's in the Anaheim area.

    Hope this helps you out.

    Mondo.

    https://sites.google.com/site/walnutsaver/walnutsaver

  8. #2657

    Prostate Massage

    Can anyone recommend a good gal for a prostate massage? Can be a full CMT or not. Thanks in advance.

  9. #2656

    Clue

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, but it still doesn't say where this was.
    OK! Your clue is to translate mountain view to Spanish. Then google that street name is Torrance.

  10. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Post whatever you feel comfortable posting, all the guys that are CONSTANTLY saying "don't post, because LE reads this" just don't know what the fuck they are talking about. LE probably is reading this but who cares. Our servers are outside the US, we are outside the US, I have no fucking idea who any of you guys are and if I don't know they can't find out through here. The whole idea that something you post can harm a chick is just bullshit, information needs to be verified before it's evidence and nothing here can be. It doesn't "paint a target on them" cops look for their information from sources that they can actually use to get warrants and they can't with shit here.

    Guys have been saying that shit since the second day this forum has been open and after 16 years and nearly two million posts the number of times posts here have been used as evidence is still at zero.

    Post whatever the hell you feel like.

    A2
    Damn man. 2 million posts? That is pretty damn impressive.

  11. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by BahiaSur  [View Original Post]
    FYI, maybe I made this too easy, or maybe I trusted the wrong members. But Hana got busted yesterday. Be careful what you post fellas. Cops monger too. They may be hypocritical, power-tripping, self-loathing pricks overcompensating for mommy not breastfeeding them enough by busting immigrant girls trying to get by in a new country, but they monger too (which is maybe the best thing I can say about some of them).
    Let me be 100% clear, cops do not need to come here to get info. They get complaints and they act on them. They know every HJ or FS place in town and they also know that they have no ability to shut any place down, but they can arrest an individual provider.

    There must have been a complaint or there was a random sweep and this girl gave the wrong guy a HJ and got busted. Hell, one of the other girls that doesn't do extras might have turned her in.

  12. #2653
    Too bad, but it still doesn't say where this was.

  13. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of this place or have any info?

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ssage/52466734
    Same number was used for a place in Upland: Iq Air Health therapy. Reviewed as plain girls, average service for 1. 5 hr. Don't know anything about the new place.

  14. #2651

    Latina Massage in West LA

    Anyone heard of this place or have any info?

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ssage/52466734

  15. #2650

    Hanna got busted

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Can you give another hint?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...818&viewfull=1#post2570818.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape