LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 693 of 870 FirstFirst ... 193 593 643 683 684 685 686 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 743 793 ... LastLast
Results 10,381 to 10,395 of 13036
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #2656

    Clue

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Too bad, but it still doesn't say where this was.
    OK! Your clue is to translate mountain view to Spanish. Then google that street name is Torrance.

  2. #2655
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Post whatever you feel comfortable posting, all the guys that are CONSTANTLY saying "don't post, because LE reads this" just don't know what the fuck they are talking about. LE probably is reading this but who cares. Our servers are outside the US, we are outside the US, I have no fucking idea who any of you guys are and if I don't know they can't find out through here. The whole idea that something you post can harm a chick is just bullshit, information needs to be verified before it's evidence and nothing here can be. It doesn't "paint a target on them" cops look for their information from sources that they can actually use to get warrants and they can't with shit here.

    Guys have been saying that shit since the second day this forum has been open and after 16 years and nearly two million posts the number of times posts here have been used as evidence is still at zero.

    Post whatever the hell you feel like.

    A2
    Damn man. 2 million posts? That is pretty damn impressive.

  3. #2654
    Quote Originally Posted by BahiaSur  [View Original Post]
    FYI, maybe I made this too easy, or maybe I trusted the wrong members. But Hana got busted yesterday. Be careful what you post fellas. Cops monger too. They may be hypocritical, power-tripping, self-loathing pricks overcompensating for mommy not breastfeeding them enough by busting immigrant girls trying to get by in a new country, but they monger too (which is maybe the best thing I can say about some of them).
    Let me be 100% clear, cops do not need to come here to get info. They get complaints and they act on them. They know every HJ or FS place in town and they also know that they have no ability to shut any place down, but they can arrest an individual provider.

    There must have been a complaint or there was a random sweep and this girl gave the wrong guy a HJ and got busted. Hell, one of the other girls that doesn't do extras might have turned her in.

  4. #2653
    Too bad, but it still doesn't say where this was.

  5. #2652
    Quote Originally Posted by TheArchitect  [View Original Post]
    Anyone heard of this place or have any info?

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ssage/52466734
    Same number was used for a place in Upland: Iq Air Health therapy. Reviewed as plain girls, average service for 1. 5 hr. Don't know anything about the new place.

  6. #2651

    Latina Massage in West LA

    Anyone heard of this place or have any info?

    http://losangeles.backpage.com/Femal...ssage/52466734

  7. #2650

    Hanna got busted

    Quote Originally Posted by AsianPussy  [View Original Post]
    Can you give another hint?
    http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...818&viewfull=1#post2570818.

  8. #2649
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  9. #2648
    Quote Originally Posted by BahiaSur  [View Original Post]
    Been a voyeur here for a few months and finding it to be more worthwhile than another AMP site that I usually contribute to, so going to try posting here for a change. I've seen a handful of posts looking for a quality Thai massage around LA from a relatively cute girl that includes a HE. As many on here know, that's not impossible to find, but it's not always easy either, especially in the South Bay -- Bangkok Spa probably comes closest to fitting the bill, but most of the girls there these days are older. Anyway, there's a place in Torrance that's been around for a long time but has recently undergone some ownership changes. Here I'm going to apologize for being intentionally vague as places that I've like in Torrance that get reviewed tend to get shut down by LE pretty quickly. This place has a "mountain view" and is in a strip mall surrounded by grocery, bank, drug store, etc. They have young, cute, competent masseuses they import from Hollywood on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. On the other days, the mamasans hold it down, and they're much better than average for around here too. You might only get a legit the first time, but if you stick with it and / or have some game to throw at them, you could come away with some reasonable extras plus a great massage (good enough that they actually have a few female customers) from a cute girl. One I got last Wednesday was Hana -- 30 ish, shoulder length hair, cute face, good massage, good finish. There's at least one girl here that is strictly legit, so sorry if you get her. If you can't figure this out, but are interested, feel free to PM me. I probably won't respond to total randoms, but I won't be too tough on this as I'm a newb here, as well.
    Can you give another hint?

  10. #2647

    Latinas

    Visiting again and just checking, are Eco and GG still the go to places for Latinas? Anything new? Appreciate any info.

  11. #2646

    HT in Inglewood

    Hit this place up while visiting and drew Coco. Upper twenties, nice bod, great set of dee cup tits. Good personality. Speaks English well. Likes to joke a bit. Made an effort at a massage but it wasn't too good. Everything else was though with the exception she wasn't big on kissing. You guys seem to be fairly light on the details so I'll respect how you roll. PM for details. I would repeat. She only works on Sundays.

  12. #2645
    Quote Originally Posted by Chrisj321  [View Original Post]
    I always find the subterfuge hilarious! The hints at the names, the "top secret" money code (that can be accessed on the FAQ page) and the overall cloak and dagger to hide stuff from the cops. Everything about the cops using evidence is true. My thought was that most of the members weren't outright in naming names and places, not because of LE, but because of do-gooders that try to save the world.

    I have seen witch hunts put together based on info from the internet. I don't know if it's still the case, but at a time, our forum would be a number one hit on google depending on what was searched. My assumption was people would say "White House", "tree", RR" and the likes, so that if some goody two shoes searched Red Rose, USASG wouldn't be the first pop.

    For the life of me, I can't explain the dream thing!
    Now that actually makes sense and was not something I had thought about. I guess I took it for granted that in such a large city with so much going on that witch hunts are not such a big thing here. I can imagine in a smaller town some very determined people wanting to "clean up the town" can make hobbying difficult for both providers and mongers. Maybe it happens in LA also, but it would seem so futile.

    I do admit that I can have fun trying to decode a reference and can enjoy some of the clever references such as "White House" being on place a street with the same name as the real White House (I didn't figure that out, someone told me). That being said, I would have more fun partaking in one of the well reviewed experiences than hacking away at my computer pretending I am some type of sherlock.

  13. #2644
    Quote Originally Posted by Admin2  [View Original Post]
    Post whatever you feel comfortable posting, all the guys that are CONSTANTLY saying "don't post, because LE reads this" just don't know what the fuck they are talking about. LE probably is reading this but who cares. Our servers are outside the US, we are outside the US, I have no fucking idea who any of you guys are and if I don't know they can't find out through here. The whole idea that something you post can harm a chick is just bullshit, information needs to be verified before it's evidence and nothing here can be. It doesn't "paint a target on them" cops look for their information from sources that they can actually use to get warrants and they can't with shit here.

    Guys have been saying that shit since the second day this forum has been open and after 16 years and nearly two million posts the number of times posts here have been used as evidence is still at zero.

    Post whatever the hell you feel like.

    A2
    I always find the subterfuge hilarious! The hints at the names, the "top secret" money code (that can be accessed on the FAQ page) and the overall cloak and dagger to hide stuff from the cops. Everything about the cops using evidence is true. My thought was that most of the members weren't outright in naming names and places, not because of LE, but because of do-gooders that try to save the world.

    I have seen witch hunts put together based on info from the internet. I don't know if it's still the case, but at a time, our forum would be a number one hit on google depending on what was searched. My assumption was people would say "White House", "tree", RR" and the likes, so that if some goody two shoes searched Red Rose, USASG wouldn't be the first pop.

    For the life of me, I can't explain the dream thing!

  14. #2643

    Best Thai Massage in a looooooong time!

    I just had the BEST massage I've had since 2006!!

    It's usually $50 for an hour and $70 for 90 minutes. I paid. 4 for 30 because they were already supposed to be closed.

    Totally legit place! If you want a really great legit massage in Southbay. Check out Vimarin Thai Massage, in Torrance, on Crenshaw south of Sepulveda.

    424-XXX-9143 open 90 AM-9 PM On Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays, Nadia is working. She's tiny but really strong. Great work!

  15. #2642

    PM review ripoof

    I sometimes contribute to PM reviews in order to get more explicit detail about particular providers or parlors without having to do a lot of lengthy research.

    But, recently, I posted new reviews that were accepted and they didn't give me my VIP credit. Back in the day, I actually paid for the service, but, if they promise credit for approved reviews, I should've gotten my due.

    When I wrote to support, they just didn't reply. Fuckers! Never using that site again. From now on, I'll just stick with this site. It's not always quick, but the intel has always been reliable.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape