Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #12997

    I know where they are!

    Quote Originally Posted by Casper27  [View Original Post]
    Can anyone recommend a place where I can get a good massage. I'm looking for what I used to get at Sunkiss with Nikki and Christina, good massage with some teasing. I know where to get a HJ and and where to get a good massage. I'm looking for something in between, more than just a rub and I'll rub one out myself.
    They both now work at the spot on Western, and 1500 block, west side of the street. I've seen them both for legit massage. Not sure if they offer extras or if anyone in there does; I got referred there by someone whose reputation I must protect so I always play nice there but wonder. Do they??

    If you go visit them, have a great time.

  2. #12996

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.
    There are numerous spas near Chinatown. A few on Cermak, a few on Canal and a couple 5 min from there. The ones I have been to were nothing special. Standard service with minimal enthusiasm. One was horrible though. The woman was on the phone while she was shaking my hand arguing with someone in Chinese. I would definitely never go there again. Unfortunately I don't remember the names of any of them, I just know there location. So you are shooting in the dark as far as getting one worth the money.

  3. #12995

    Relax

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.
    Yes, I have been there. Standard fare is at least available. When I dropped in for the heck of it when I was in the neighborhood, I saw one of my long time regular providers who had begun working here, so I experienced more than standard fare. YMMV.

  4. #12994

    The golden ticket?

    So a week ago I thought about going to a place most of us know and at first decided not to and save my money. Then I persuaded my self an hour later to head out. Normal greet by mamasan and into my room. A few minutes later a rather tall, maybe 5' 8" with heels on Asian walked in. Possibly early 40's but a killer body and a nice smooth complexion. Nice hair and grooming. She spoke the normal engrish but I could understand most. Best TS I have had so far (some enthusiastic washing) and on to the room. She gave an.

    Excellent massage and I told her that alone is worth the price of admission. Ears to toes and everything in between for the massage. Then she asked what I want. Went with the BJ and oddly she said stay face down. She undressed and climbed up the table by my feet. She started licking my thighs and moved towards my ass. Now I have never let anyone go near there but I was puddy in her hands. She rimmed me then grabbed my hips and told me to get on all fours. She then bent down and turned her head and licked the boys.

    While stroking Mr. Happy. Then she laid on her side and sucked on me for a few minutes before telling me to stand up and watch her blow me. She said "I'll take my time and do it really slow, so you feel really good". Oh man! Her saying that alone I knew this wasn't.

    Going to last long. Another thing is this is the first time I have had bare back. Somewhat concerning to me as I am worried about STD's but the little head won ten fold. She took everything and cim and spit it out after. Then she proceeded to continue to give me more massage time. By the way she just started on Monday and said I was her very first customer. I will be back. She renewed my faith in quality service after I had a shit experience somewhere else a few weeks ago. If anyone has anything good to trade more towards.

    Bolingbrook / Joliet area I will give her name and more details. This woman was top notch.

  5. #12993

    Chinatown

    Quote Originally Posted by KdaKodiac  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.
    There are at least 5 places right there. A few on Canal St. And on Cermack. A couple were ok. One sucked ass. The woman gave the handshake while on the phone arguing with someone in Chinese. I really thought I would finish but low and behold even under those circumstances it happened. Surprised me.

  6. #12992

    Relax Spa

    Hey guys, a favor to ask, Any one have recent experience with this place on Cermak by Chinatown. Will be in the area over the weekend and wondering if I should Give the place a shot. If not info may TOFTT. PM if you feel like it. Thanks.

  7. #12991
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    ON the Contrary. Can you find "Rooby" ?

    Quote Originally Posted by Bebop60  [View Original Post]
    Read the title of his post.
    There are several "Ruby" spas but no "Rooby" spa. Either way the post was not as clear as I would have liked. No hint of location either. That said, nothing about the post made me want to visit. Bob.

  8. #12990

    You got to be kidding

    Quote Originally Posted by Mmaforever  [View Original Post]
    Please pm the info for this place? Ty.
    Read the title of his post.

  9. #12989
    Quote Originally Posted by SalMinella  [View Original Post]
    Went to the titled spa the other day for hh (. 4) and received a mediocre full body massage w / very subtle teasing from a 30 something ugly asain. Upon flip she asked if I want just massage or. ? And I say what else is there? She says hang on and leaves the room. In comes a smokkking hot 28 yr old girl named Yo-Yo. Wearing a skimpy little dress looking great with a great attitude. Same ol shit with AMP she says handshake. 6, BBBJCIM 1. 0, or fully nude don't remember price. I ended up with handshake. 40 had to give her cash before it went down, but her skills were flawless. Two hands perfect motions twisting the whole nine yards. Really want to see what her BBBJCIM is all about. 1. 0 is steep may be able to talk her down to. 8. I specifically questioned if cover would be used and if swallowing would happen.

    Was a nice surprise to switch out masseuses for the finish. As I dressed the ugly one walked back in and asked for a tip. Haha, I laughed and said I should tip you for tagging her in, but sadly No. No tip for you. She understood and asked that I bring. 1 for her next time for massage tip. I just laughed and out I went.
    Please pm the info for this place? Ty.

  10. #12988
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1255

    Some guys already do that

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotMan1970  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we pool our money and open our own joint? We could all take turns managing the place, make some cabbage on the side and have easy access to the yummy candy at anytime.
    As it happens, I was at a Korean place (name is not important) the other day. No complaints. But we were talking afterward about owners. She she says the place is owned by an American guy, not a Korean. I was at a Chinese place last year and that place is also owned by an American.

    So amongst us. Probably forum members. Are spa owners. I would not dream of outing them. Has to be the best gig in the universe. Where else could you do competitor market research and have it be a tax deductible expense. LOL. Bob.

  11. #12987

    Sounds like a dream.

    Quote Originally Posted by PilotMan1970  [View Original Post]
    Why don't we pool our money and open our own joint? We could all take turns managing the place, make some cabbage on the side and have easy access to the yummy candy at anytime.
    A bunch of roosters in the henhouse might work. I'm READY WHEN YOU ARE!

  12. #12986

    Rooby

    Went to the titled spa the other day for hh (. 4) and received a mediocre full body massage w / very subtle teasing from a 30 something ugly asain. Upon flip she asked if I want just massage or. ? And I say what else is there? She says hang on and leaves the room. In comes a smokkking hot 28 yr old girl named Yo-Yo. Wearing a skimpy little dress looking great with a great attitude. Same ol shit with AMP she says handshake. 6, BBBJCIM 1. 0, or fully nude don't remember price. I ended up with handshake. 40 had to give her cash before it went down, but her skills were flawless. Two hands perfect motions twisting the whole nine yards. Really want to see what her BBBJCIM is all about. 1. 0 is steep may be able to talk her down to. 8. I specifically questioned if cover would be used and if swallowing would happen.

    Was a nice surprise to switch out masseuses for the finish. As I dressed the ugly one walked back in and asked for a tip. Haha, I laughed and said I should tip you for tagging her in, but sadly No. No tip for you. She understood and asked that I bring. 1 for her next time for massage tip. I just laughed and out I went.

  13. #12985

    An epiphany

    Why don't we pool our money and open our own joint? We could all take turns managing the place, make some cabbage on the side and have easy access to the yummy candy at anytime.

  14. #12984
    I think she self inflicted. Number wasnt working last week.

    Quote Originally Posted by HeadFirst  [View Original Post]
    This is a perfect final nail in her coffin of doing business with mongers that read this forum. Voices? Darkness? Angel of Death? Roaches? Calling 5-0? R.I.P.

  15. #12983

    Chinatown area?

    Previous Chicago native here. I just flew back into Chicago today. I'm not heavily familiar with what's available south of the loop or in the south suburbs in general. I'm going to be in the Chinatown area tonight, so I was wondering if there any good AMPs there? I haven't been there in 2 years-ish. So I'm not even sure what's still around there.

    PMs would be seriously appreciated.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape