Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,471 to 1,485 of 5443
-
12-12-14 00:13 #3973Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Dyan - The beginning of the end?
Nice report! Many good points!
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
I will certainly ask her why she did what she did. Most girls deny such accusations. I am very curious as to how Dyan will react. Like you, I like to believe her and I have a relationship that transcends the norm. In my heart or hearts, I want to believe that she'll confide in me, tell the truth and give a valid reason. More than likely, she'll lie. Either way, I won't be mad at her.
Strictly speaking, I'm a realist. But! I'm nowhere as callous as most of the guys who've commented on you report. IMHO, it's human nature. People steal from other people. People take advantage of other people. Given a chance, if they think they can get away with it and the stakes are high enough even the best among us will bend the moral rules. It's a matter of circumstance. I'm a realist and I'm not judgmental. If you stick your hand in a tigress mouth, you ought not get but so upset when she bites it off. Even though you've trained and trusted her for years, she's still a tiger. Tigers do what tigers do, humans do what human do and drug addicts do what drug addicts do.
It wasn't the money. You said it yourself, "I have treated her waaaay beyond what I should have, but I can afford it. Be careful with her. " What you are most angry about is the loss of trust and her company. Now that you don't trust her, you feel that you cannot have her around you. It upsets you that you can no longer enjoy her company. Actually, that's not true. Once you've gotten pass the initial anger, you need to take your own advice. Next time, "Be careful with her. " And! If you do decide to be with her again, don't treat her like a girlfriend or wife. Treat her like what she is, a good person with a drug habit.
I don't do long 15 hour dates. I don't take them home. I don't do sleep overs. We differ in how we do what we do. However, like you I cannot help but feel for the girls I interact with. My dating habits allow me to keep a closer eye on my friends. But! I've been got. I'll likely get got again. When you think about it, unfortunately, getting ripped off is just another part of the game we play.
CookyJar.
PS: Question, had you ever trusted her with cab fare in the past? That's a first one on me.
-
12-11-14 23:43 #3972Senior Member

Posts: 445I am sorry this happened to you. I believe if you hobby long enough in this world, it will happen to you one day. I had two incidences with two different girls over the years one was where she stole toiletries and the other the girl took $20 from my wallet. It wasn't the monetary amount but the betrayal of trust, a BS story afterwards makes it worse. Not that I trust any of them fully, but if the gal is that desperate and will take something minor, what will she take next? So my approach has been if she takes anything even something so minor she is history. I will move on to the next gal.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
I think you post is a reminder that stuff can happen and we need to be careful. Thanks for your post.
-
12-11-14 16:20 #3971Senior Member

Posts: 121I like your rules! Good post. I like the longer date, so my options are limited.
Originally Posted by NENYTroller
[View Original Post]
Dyan is probably one of the most reviewed girls on here, all positive. My only point was that, she got me good, and we have dated for 6 years or so, so just beware, that's all.
It's probably all for the best, Camden is just swarming with LE. I got pulled over that night also, for a tail light being out. Officer was really really nice (no ticket), but it's beyond nerve racking.
Oh well, I just meant this as a cautionary tale, I assumed the members would be interested in Dyan going bad, as I have NEVER read a negative thing about her (besides her looks fading).
Be safe!
-
12-11-14 15:14 #3970Senior Member

Posts: 126I'm of the same opinion as TrinitHugz but can see where some of you guy's might get too attached. In reality, you are looking for a relationship in some way. Thank you for your write-up though. It lends caution to all of us. Good post.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
As for me, I monger for the variety of strange pussy, and the thrill of the hunt for the strange. That, and I travel a good amount so I need something to do at night!
However, I've never allowed myself to see ANY provider more than 3 times. I rarely take a number, and even on my throwaway, delete all calls, text, and email before I arrive home. Why? Too much to loose. There is already enough risk to make this a dangerous game. Getting emotionally involved with someone that's sleeping with me for my $$? Not a chance.
Sorry to hear about Dyan. It's been almost 7 years since I had a great time with her. http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/sh...ports&p=617613#post617613.
-
12-11-14 12:53 #3969Senior Member

Posts: 99Was your regular Alisha? She's been one of my regulars and she ripped me off recently.
Originally Posted by Johnny49
[View Original Post]
-
12-11-14 12:36 #3968Senior Member

Posts: 66Sucks Bro. Sorry to hear this story. I'll share one of my own which was a learning lesson for me (abbreviated version). I met a girl out there who I saw like 3-4 times. On the 5th time, I wanted a longer session, so she asked if I could take her to pick up some Nyquill beforehand so she wouldn't get sick. I drove her to the pharmacy and she got out and came back. On the way to the notel she realized that the Nyquill was no good and asked me to take her back. I did. She got out and never reappeared. A week later, I saw her and picked her up. She told the most elaborate BS story I ever heard, eerily familiar to JackAce's story. Locked up, released, etc. That story of getting arrested is very common, well know, and well used by these girls, or the runners for the Nyquil, etc. I said to her that I am sorry for whatever happened to her, but that really isn't my problem and she owed me a freebie session, otherwise she could get the fuck out and miss out on all future rides with me. She made the choice, got out and I started to cruise again. One hour later, there she was flagging me down. Then, a 2 hr freebie session that was one of the best I've had. Still bought her lunch afterward. I've seen her a dozen times since. Like your Dyan, she too seems to be deteriorating in front of my eyes and has now slipped below my line of minimum standards (hygene) - sad what that habit will do to a pretty girl. My advise and new golden rule is that under no circumstances will I ever involve myself in the Nyquill aspect of the game. Not only is it a legal risk, but once it is around, the temptation to make poor decisions is too great (see what Dyan did to JackAce). If you can't wait for it (aka rush me), or NEED to get it beforehand, I will take a pass.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
Go pick her up and tell her you want her to make good. HER loss shouldn't be YOUR loss.
-
12-11-14 12:05 #3967Senior Member

Posts: 66Monica. An updated review of sorts
Damn Bro, don't you know about the TP Scale? AKA the Tight pussy measurement scale. From top to bottom: 10-Extremely Tight, 7. 5-Tight, 5-Average, 2. 5-Loose, 0-Extremely Loose. Monica is way looser than normal, like a 3-3. 5 on the TP scale. For reference, Deena 9, Stacey 8. If your hauling a chunky soup can, then she might be the one for you. As for me, I'm just average size, like a red bull can. LOL. Might not be fair to just drop it that she is loose and that's it, so I'll update a review by saying this. Her attitude was just OK. Soft spoken and not much of a talker, just a bit of a Blah personality. To be fair though, most are (exceptions Deena and Stacey who seem to be able to smile and be enthusiastic). Went to the notel I like. BJ was average. Decent amount of licking and minimal teeth. Moderate suction. Complied with a few positions. Mish, CG, dogg where I finished. I wouldn't see her again, but that doesn't mean I wouldn't recommend her. Every person has a different set of standards / requirements. Trinithugz for example would probably like her (based on my readings of his reports and likes). Give her a shot, on the upside, she is above average in looks and body.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-14 23:39 #3966Senior Member

Posts: 65Thieving
A girl I was seeing regularly stole $ 165 from me. She knew where I kept the money in my vehicle, but she also knew the money was reserved from her, she stole it on a Wednesday.
We dated again Thursday, but that time I pulled the money out of my pocket, then we dated again on Friday (usually when I see a girl I see them daily, in some cases twice a day).
Anyway on fridays date I discovered the money was missing, I never directly accused her, but we talked about the possible reasons it went missing, we both knew, and after that she went into a self imposed exile, but we still see each occasionly, 6 months later, I really like this girl, she was desparate as most are, but deserves to be forgiven.
-
12-10-14 20:39 #3965Senior Member

Posts: 121Ah, you dumb fuck. I was passing along my experience with a much reviewed provider. I think the group will find interest in it. Do the deed and move on? Sounds like you have something that works for you. Spend 15+ hours per date on a provider and get back to me. Learn to comprehend what you read.
Originally Posted by TrinitHugz
[View Original Post]
I've been at this for a long time, you build "relationships"'with provides, you just do. To me, it's interesting when they start to get ugly. I think Dy is turning, so just be carful, that's all I'm saying.
-
12-10-14 18:36 #3964Senior Member

Posts: 190LOL. You guys! Grown ass men! Come on people. This is a serious learning lesson that everyone should read and marinate into your souls. Like I said some months ago people," do the' deed and done". Fcuk and be GONE!" in other words, be safe people.
Originally Posted by JackAce
[View Original Post]
-
12-10-14 15:27 #3963Senior Member

Posts: 121Dyan. The beginning of the end?
Considering this will be a very bad review on our beloved Dyan, I want you to know that I don't harbor any ill feeling, I think I just let myself get to close, believing (hoping) she was different. We have quite a history and our last 5 or so dates have been 15+ hours each, look at my prior reviews it's all there.
Dyan is a drug addict, no big surprise, but she has been out of the street for a long stretch this time, I think since July or August and she's certainly not getting any younger. Her habit is GROWING and it's taking its toll and certainly changing her soul.
2 BIG, GIANT strikes on our last date. I will not see her again EVER.
STRIKE ONE. She took money out of my pocket while I was sleeping. I know for 100% certainty that I was missing money, I had divided the money up in my pocket because I was going to be giving her a tip. I didn't make a big stink about it (trust me, it NEVER ends well), but I let her know that I knew.
STRIKE TWO. Due to the large police presence, I provided Dy with the money she needed to get her through the night, plus cab fare back to the hotel. Yes, I was that scared, there were cops EVERYWHERE. Besides, this was Dy, I have given her money a dozen or more times in the past and she always returns. You guessed it, not this time. She calls me 9 hours later and tells me she has gotten arrested while getting her meds. They kept her all that time because she has a warrant in West Deptford, the Camden charge didn't stick because, get this. When the cops approached her, she put the bags in the back of her pants (butt), so when they cuffed her hand behind her back, she was able to get to the meds and stuff them in the cop car seat! You see, she knew that the male officers couldn't search her, so she acted quickly. So, when she got to the station, they could find the drugs they were two male cops, so they couldn't search her on the street. So that charge didn't stick, but this warrant in West Deptford, they kept her in in holding until they got that squared away. So, she has a court date at West Deptford at 11 am on Wednesday. Guess what? No court in West Deptford on Wednesday! And court starts at 8:30! I also I inquired about the money she put aside for the cab (I watched her put it in a separate pocket in her purse), she said the cops took that.
Seriously, who on this planet would believe such a tale (LOL)? So, so sad. She is not a good person, if she would do these things to me, and we have history, what will she do to you? I have treated her waaaay beyond what I should have, but I can afford it. Be careful with her.
Like I said, I just let myself get to close, she harmless, but, apparently, just extremely desperate. Her service was very poor also. Do me a favor, if you talk to her (CJ, she mentioned she saw you the day this all went down), please just ask her.
"Why did you lie and steal from Sofa King?" She will know exactly who you are talking about. I'd the love to hear the responses.
Be well. Be safe!
-
12-05-14 20:13 #3962Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kate vs Monica
I'll take quality over beauty any day.
I'm so glad someone has stepped up on Monica's behalf. And! I'd really like to know more about the over services she provides or does not provide.
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
As I said previously, Monica and I didn't do a thing. There was maybe a little fondling while I positioned her, but nothing more. Originally I was thinking it was brought on by the presents of Kate, the other girl with us. They were not friends, she made that fact known. But! While I was editing the pictures I couldn't help but notice that Monica had no problem posing with Kate. It wasn't until after the pictures were taken that she decided to get dress and call it quits.
I did see Monica recently while on my travels. She looked good and I was tempted. Yet! I refrained. All the comments thus far are about the size of her pussy. Nothing has been mentioned about her BJ, any other talents she might have, her personality or her willingness to provide good service.
IMHO, Monica's status as a provider is still open for discussion.
On the other hand, there should be no question about Kate's abilities. Kate has a very pleasant, friendly personality. She's good to talk too on the ride over and the ride back. In-between, she's just a flat out fun date. All positions, with a can-do attitude makes Kate one of my ATF. I cannot remember her ever saying no. I don't think the word, "No", is part of her vocabulary.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
12-05-14 08:04 #3961Senior Member

Posts: 194Way loose? Is that a statement about her pussy being loose or your penis lacking girth guys? I myself have a Chunky soup can sized piece of meat in my jeans.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
Just kidding but it wasn't that loose.
Good hunting gents.
KSW.
-
12-04-14 09:51 #3960Senior Member

Posts: 190Nope
Mr. See I haven't seen any of them except the last time with Angela near Berkeley and bdwy but I did meet with a short thick WSW name Vicki but she said it was short for Victoria. Any info on her?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-02-14 13:26 #3959Senior Member

Posts: 2243Great Legs
Er, well, ok, dude. Maybe this time I let you off the hook!? LOL!
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I mean really, how could one get tired of a cute girl? You were riding back to a place for an indoor date and she babbled on senselessly about nothing in particular and everything. Must have been the most important thing in the world as her energy for it was high and she was really getting into the nonsense. After a few minutes, and being unable to steer the conversation from this droll nature, you just want to muzzle the girl, but looking at that tight booty and shapely legs you remember the built up pressure that put you in this situation and decide to ride further in hopes that once inside the the inane chatter will cease? But you find getting inside only switches the chatter to minor complaints about this that and the other: the room is too hot / cold, the water not hot enough, she hasn't bathed in 3 weeks, the bed / sofa too hard, soft, lumpy, her back, leg, arm, coochie hurts so we have to be quick, limits on positions or skip precisely what you mentioned was your favorite from the get go? But I mean look at those taught legs, tight hips, that coochie winking at you and that strain in yer pants. Yeah this is what you need, maybe filling her mouth will make things better? But alas, between the 30 second bouts of ice cream eating she whines, complains or starts urging one to "hurry up. " But you really wanted that special thing and now it clearly is off the table and you are starting to weigh your options: do I cut my losses and toss her out with all the ensuing drama, or do I try to something to bring her around or just muddle through with what one can get out of the situation such that she's somewhat happy and you don't have a 15-mintue journey filled with some hyped up drama queen?
No really. How could one possibly get tired of a girl? She has great legs.











Reply With Quote




