Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,966 to 1,980 of 5443
-
10-05-13 11:26 #3478Senior Member

Posts: 5563Delilah and Delilah with Icey
I think I've gotten a little too use to having two girls. I can't seem to turn away from the opportunity. I've gotten use to the competition that goes on between two girls. I've also learned that it helps to have at least one girl who you are familiar with and who you can count on to provide good service. (Why more mongers aren't taking advantage of this particular feature of the hobby is beyond me.)
As it were, both Delilah and Icey are wonderful providers. The range of services goes well beyond the norm, however, neither girl provides anal. Delilah's deepthoat was amazing and she pointed out at the finish, that she certainly worked hard to earn a good review.
CookyJar
-
10-01-13 13:02 #3477Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Icey
Unfortunately, you both are right.
Icey is a lovely, sweet thing of small stature. She is what we'd commonly call, a spinner. She's pleasant, has a deceit attitude about what she does and nice to spend a little extra time with. She is a cool chick!
Originally Posted by Night2
[View Original Post]
The last time I saw her, it wasn't for a date. We drove around and talked. She told me what happened. What impressed me most at the time was that in her own way, she was making excuses for her assailant. According to her it may have been racially motivated. She claimed that her assaulter, a black male whose sister had recently been killed, may have misunderstood her slowness to react to a request he'd made for a lighter. She said that after he beat her up and broke her nose and jaw, he walked away and said, "That's the problem with you uppity white bitches."
Originally Posted by JCM2767
[View Original Post]
Whether her version is true or not, it makes no difference. It takes a real low life to take his aggressions out on a little girl.
JMHO.
CookyJar
-
10-01-13 09:12 #3476Senior Member

Posts: 222I'm from NY and I monger in NJ I had her before real cool chick didn't steal nothing out my car are try to get over on me even when my wallet fell out my pants she saw it an told me to always put that away because some of the girls out here will rob you. So I don't see why anyone would do to her and less it's a dealer are an user.
Originally Posted by JCM2767
[View Original Post]
The only thing I can say. That happened to remind me watch them girls out there. Is when I got home an started cleaning my car I found a razor the type that a barber use. So be safe out there.
-
09-30-13 20:26 #3475Senior Member

Posts: 167Icey
Heard a bad news happened to this girl from a known resource. She just got beaten up badly a week ago and sustained a broken nose and jaw. Not really sure about the whole story but what I was told was she messed with the wrong guy. Like what I said I don't know the whole story but still, beating a girl senseless is just totally wrong. She may have done some bad things but I don't really think she deserves to get beaten up like that. Anybody else can confirm this story?
-
09-30-13 11:33 #3474Senior Member

Posts: 85Nope. Not mia. Name is Jessica, and new to the scene. I've send out the number to a handful of seniors. Have fun.
-
09-26-13 16:46 #3473Senior Member

Posts: 89Atf
Hey PB,
Originally Posted by PhillyBoys
[View Original Post]
Is this Mia? Does she still have the same number?
-
09-24-13 21:57 #3472Senior Member

Posts: 65Never fails!
Of course I am at work coming up Morgan Blvd to Broadway and what should I see one of the cutest LSW I have seen in Camden. She was wearing white jeans about an 8. 5 in the face. Body looked thick she almost looked like she might have been preggo or just had one recently. This was at about 9:00PM she even walked back as I was sitting at the light waiting to turn onto Broadway and smiled and waved. If anybody has info on this one I would appreciate it. Other than that it was kind of empty on Broad. A dark blonde cutie up by Division and that was about it except for some hags. I will say something strange was afoot up at the top of Broadway where they have it closed for construction. I saw about 30 uniformed officer's to the left of the detour on the side street in a group talking. Wonder what that was about. Be safe my friends.
-
09-24-13 14:43 #3471Senior Member

Posts: 85To Senior Members
Leaving for business trip for few weeks, and per one of my ATF request, I'm going to help her out by giving her number to selective few Seniors to help her.
She.
White 25, 150 lbs-ish, blonde, mellow personality, next door type. Etc.
Blow 35 FS 50. She have her own car and will meet you in Cherry Hill areas.
Again, senior who had prior contact with me gets the numbers. Thanks.
PB
-
09-22-13 09:34 #3470Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Kate & Icey
Thanks Mike,
Originally Posted by Mike Sweeney
[View Original Post]
Like I said, you’ll get no argument from me.
Both girls are extremely talented. But! IMHO, if we’re talking solely on the bases of, “Bang for my Buck,” it’s gotta be Kate – hands down.
As I am sure you’ll agree, it is always performance over beauty. Both girls were wild and did everything I expected. Kate goes that extra mile, goes beyond what’s asked. Truth be told, Kate goes miles further then what you’d expect.
What I failed to mention was that there were three girls involved in this last encounter. It was Molly, Icey and Kate. Molly arrived after the photo session. Because I’d recently taken and posted photos of all three girls, I wasn’t as interested in photos. I was more interested in having a good time.
Kate outdid and outlasted both of the other girls. She acted as the ringleader, master of ceremony, she was, "The Leader of the Pack." After all was said and done, and we all were just a pile of sweaty flesh, a heap of human fucked-out bodies lying on the bed; Kate was still willing. (She didn’t stop until I was tired.)
I love this girl.
CookyJar
-
09-22-13 05:42 #3469Senior Member

Posts: 161Kate & Icey
Great shots, CJ, both girls are attractive and have fantastic bodies, but Icey's eyes, give her a slight edge.
-
09-22-13 00:16 #3468Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kate & Icey
If the below looks like an advertisement or anything other than what it is, a review, it’s because I really like Kate’s attitude. I am not a pimp.
IMHO, both Kate and Icey are a pair of cuties. However, you are not going to get any argument from me on which is the prettiest of the pair. Both girls are freaks on, under and around the sheets. If you are out looking for a cute girl to get on top of, look down, and imagine the sweet innocent girl of your dreams – take Icey. But, if you are looking for the ride of your life, if you are looking for something you can tell your grandsons about as you rock in your rocking chair, if you are looking for that porn style fuck that makes you feel like the porn stud that you think you are – pick Kate.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
09-22-13 00:09 #3467Senior Member

Posts: 5563Kate & Icey
This was my second date with Icey and my umpteenth with Kate. I'm at the point where if Kate's there and available, even if I'm with another girl, I'll ask Kate to join us. Kate has never let me down and she seems to always bring out the best (or worse depending on how you wish to look at it) in other people.
Along with her sexual prowess, Kate has a pleasant outgoing personality that makes the people around her comfortable. Intellectually she is no slouch – she can without a doubt hold up her end of the conversation. And I've heard her dummy down and get nasty when it was appropriate.
Like I said, both Kate and Icey travel far beyond the norm. Once they get to that place where most girls will say no, it's Kate who'll take the lead and then go a few steps further. I love that girl.
(Icey does not offer anal. Enough said.)
CookyJar.
PS: If all you're after is a quickie car date – go for it. If you want the whole enchilada – street rates don't apply.
-
09-22-13 00:00 #3466Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Dyan
She is and will always be one of my ATF.
Originally Posted by Kittylover
[View Original Post]
If you see her again, give her my love.
CookyJar
-
09-15-13 09:55 #3465Senior Member

Posts: 40Dyan
I seen Dyan the other day. She looked pretty good, talked about old times, it's been a few months since I had seen her out. Found a nice quiet spot and treated myself to one of her amazing bbbjcimws, still amazing. Had to take some pics of her, her ass felt so good and looked hot in those tight jeans while she was bent over.
-
09-13-13 21:08 #3464Senior Member

Posts: 1292Those are some nice blue eyes.
I am a softy when it comes to them dark blue eyes. Forget the pussy more like a nice face shot.
Joe Black.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






