Thread: General Reports
+
Add Report
Results 1,486 to 1,500 of 5443
-
12-02-14 07:41 #3958Senior Member

Posts: 63CJ. Damn is all I can say. That is nice for the street.
-
12-02-14 01:23 #3957Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: The Shrimp Pose!
Pretty is as pretty does. Monica is pretty as a picture. I gave her what I thought was some pretty good advice. I told her that being pretty is nice, but pretty girls sometimes forget that it's the service that counts.
Originally Posted by CephlapodLove
[View Original Post]
I got tired of Monica pretty quick. Sorry, those were all the pictures I took.
CookyJar.
-
12-01-14 22:01 #3956Senior Member

Posts: 65Deena
I have been dating deena at least twice a week and text her daily.
-
12-01-14 20:44 #3955Regular Member

Posts: 16I just saw Deena a couple of days ago. She's alive and well. Pretty as ever and just always extremely fun to be around.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
I haven't seen Stacey.
-
12-01-14 19:04 #3954Senior Member

Posts: 2243The Shrimp Pose!
Ah Kind Sir! Where is the heck is the "Shrimp pose" of this girl?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
WE WANNA SEE THE DARN SHRIMP POSE!!!!
er, please? LOL.
-
12-01-14 13:40 #3953Senior Member

Posts: 66Saw Stacey and Deena both this morning. Around 11:30 AM.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 12:32 #3952Senior Member

Posts: 425Deena
I've seen her on the BP boards. Tried to contact but reached a different girl. Still kicking myself for letting her and Angela pass by one day.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-01-14 11:49 #3951Senior Member

Posts: 5563Has anybody seen...?
Can I get an update on my AFTs? Has anyone seen either, Angela, Deena or Stacey lately?
CookyJar.
-
12-01-14 11:25 #3950Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Blonde on Pine and Broadway
Monica is her name. It's tattooed on for back. My guess is that she had it put there so that when you are fucking her doggie style, you'll call out the right name. (I didn't get a chance at a doggie style fuck or any other style fuck, so I didn't get to see her name until I started editing the pictures.)
Originally Posted by KStreetWatcher
[View Original Post]
CookyJar.
-
12-01-14 11:22 #3949Senior Member

Posts: 5563RE: Blonde on Pine and Broadway.
Three members have commented on the tightness or lack there of, of Monica's pussy. No one has mentioned her BJ. I can sometimes forgive one if the other is good...know what I mean.
Originally Posted by Mackeral1
[View Original Post]
Unfortunately, I cannot comment on the quality of her pussy. Fact is I cannot comment on anything other than what you see in the pictures I took. After the photo session Monica dressed and sat in a chair by the bed until it was time to go. She said she wasn't feeling well. I believe it was something else.
Monica agreed to model. We kept all other options open at my request. So when she decided to dress and forgo anything beyond the photo session I couldn't be mad at her.
It happens! It doesn't happen a lot, but it does happen.
CookyJar.
-
12-01-14 11:18 #3948Senior Member

Posts: 5563Monica. TOFTT
I found Monica near Walnut St. I had seen her there a couple of times in the past. For one reason or another I always decided to pass on her. Once when I stopped for her she seemed a bit out-of-it. Another time she gave me a bad vibe, like a pretty face and not much else. On this occasion, I decided to TOFTT.
I don't like giving bad reviews. Because of the way our date ended I cannot even call this a review. There were some other circumstances which I will give later. Suffice it to say, I will not date Monica again.
CookyJar.
-
11-29-14 16:25 #3947Senior Member

Posts: 285Ripped off (again)
Thanks, DJ. I have to admit that wasn't the first time that happened to me, but it was the first time in many, many years.
Originally Posted by DjScramble
[View Original Post]
I will try the advanced search option. Thanks.
-
11-27-14 17:38 #3946Regular Member

Posts: 16I'm surprised there were a lot out there in the middle of that pseudo snow storm we had.
Originally Posted by HighPockets
[View Original Post]
That does suck that she ripped you off. Sorry that happened to you buddy.
Click advanced search and type her name in the Keyword box. Scroll down to options and select the exact forum you want (South Jersey for example) and click search. It should narrow down or at least weed out all the extra states you have been getting.
-
11-27-14 14:05 #3945Senior Member

Posts: 65Regulars
Thank god for regulars. No tricks, no surprises.
-
11-27-14 13:46 #3944Senior Member

Posts: 285Ripped off / my own fault
Yesterday I drove down be'way after having been LET DOWN by a regular. Lots to look at, and not much LE (that I could see). But decided to call it quits.
Turned left on Morgan, and as I was about to get on 676, saw a girl in a hoodie at the ramp entrance. I stopped, she got in, name is Gina. Not a true beauty, but I wasn't thinking straight after my let-down.
She asked if she could stop at her house to do some shopping. I gave her enough for two "whatevers," and she went into a house, and never came out, well for 15 minutes anyway. So I drove away. (Still wasn't thinking, was I? Never give her anything till about to do a deed.) Silly biotch. She would have made more than double what I gave her if she had stayed with me.
Can anyone explain how to use the SEARCH FUNCTION here? Say you get a name and want to look it up to see if there are any posts about her. What do you do? I've typed names in the search box and got posts from all over the planet. I couldn't find an answer in the FAQ's. HELP?
HP.









Reply With Quote






