Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,191 to 32,205 of 37376
-
03-07-14 11:56 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 173I saw Alyse in Charlottesville back in Feb and she was incredible. Very sexy and sweet and unmatched skills. I was expecting a great GFE experience but not a PSE experience so for everyone wanting bareback get real. That is just dangerous for you both. I was not aware of her adult films but not that I have seen them they are great. She looks better now than she did when she made those movies. I think she had some work done for certain. I recommend her based on my experience and making adult films is her business.
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-14 07:37 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 464Potential rip off
I think I read that they were scam artist. I have not dream of them so I can't confirm.
Originally Posted by Fubar69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-14 17:35 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 265Riley and Mandy
Did anyone see Riley or Mandy? They advertise on here. They said they were going to be in town Thursday and just I saw they were going to be back next week. From the pics they sent, they are cute but $350 an hour is a little steep. Especially when other doubles are out there for $160. Just curious.
-
02-15-14 15:35 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 58LimitM
Not that I really give a hooty hoo because I'll gladly shell it out for quality, but I'm curious--what's the most you guys will shell out for a hour or two w /.
A top of the line smoking hot girl? 1 k is my limit so far for 3 hrs which turned into 4-and this girl was drop dead gorgeous.
-
02-13-14 19:46 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 390I like TM and I am sure she likes me. She is no worse or better than any other escort. She is truly a YMMV person.
Originally Posted by ICantGetNo
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 12:30 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 195Tasha of Climax
I've heard a lot of negatives, but haven't experienced myself. I know she has a long history, but I'd be interested in hearing about the experiences of others. If you'd rather PM, feel free.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 12:00 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 168Laines
So true!! It will make more worse than what they are already.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 10:53 #5179Senior Member

Posts: 482Miss Laine
Told to me by a well informed person that Laine is now working for Tashaofclimax agency. They would be perfect for each other.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 20:48 #5178Senior Member

Posts: 168Laine..
Yupe! You got it and I agree this agency has been very good for me too. Actualy Jeane apologised for that as she was tricked by this girl. She also warned that she migh use different picture to post her own.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 18:42 #5177Senior Member

Posts: 482Miss Laine
Is she with Jeana Paige agency? I've only had good sessions with her girls. A call to the agency may be in order and let her know this is not up to quality. You might get some makeup or something.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 13:50 #5176Senior Member

Posts: 510How the hell does she up charge from $275.
-
02-11-14 13:34 #5175Senior Member

Posts: 464Ma laine
Thanks for sharing as I looked at her and was questioning her myself to dream or not to dream. You answered my question.
Originally Posted by FortyFi1
[View Original Post]
-
02-11-14 10:50 #5174Senior Member

Posts: 168Ms. Laine
Hello mongers. Just to let you she is not only upselling but also using very old photo. Service is so so. Save your money for good one.
http://eroticmugshots.com/richmond-e.../?pid=11870344
-
02-06-14 15:28 #5173Senior Member

Posts: 482Sidney Starr is smoking hot
I thought I would have to ask about this Star girl didn't know about her then I figured out it was sidney starr. I think Sidney is hotter than Stevie from a womanly figure with much better tits. Stevie is a tight fitness specimen but super sweet. Either one of them is better than wasting 10 tries to find one good streetwalker or utr.
Originally Posted by HotRodJ
[View Original Post]
-
02-06-14 09:48 #5172Senior Member

Posts: 195Amber Tai
Just the mention of AT's name gets me hard. She is incredible.She had the iPod dock playing music and little candles burning everywhere, which I haven't seen since Amber Tai. Nice touch. Not as pretty as AT, but really, who is?











Reply With Quote





