Rubrankings.com
Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4999

    Motogurl

    Quote Originally Posted by UKnowWho  [View Original Post]
    Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I met her, because I'd seen this pic:

    Attachment 267040

    And others like it, and assumed I'd be able to get the same. No dice. I still had a good time with her, though. When we were done I asked her about her porn pics and videos. She didn't have much positive to say about the experience of making the sex ones.

    For anyone who wants them, pic and vid links:

    http://videos.southern-charms.com/fr...model=motogurl

    http://www.southern-charms3.com/motogurl/photos.htm
    This is quite the education for me. She seems to have quite the portfolio of pictures and videos. She is my ideal as far as looks go, I love tall (5'8") and fit! Pretty smile and eyes, I don't care about hair color, race, or breast, especially not augmented breast. I guess I don't understand if she is enjoying success as an adult model and video performer, why escort? I'm sure there could be many reasons but she seems good at what she does and the camera seems to lover her so working as escort doesn't seem like it would be necessary or lucrative. I've met and dreamt of girls as nice or better looking than her but they were not openly in the adult industry they worked as escort for some limited form of discretion.

  2. #4998

    The pitfalls of not doing homework

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmyjams  [View Original Post]
    Thanks for the heads up on this one! With that face and body she is bound to attract some interest. I feel for the guy that got ripped off but hopefully her pool of victims has just gotten a lot smaller.
    Http://adultsearch.com/georgia/augus...escorts/865926

    The pix blow up on Google Image, with at least 20 girls using them on BP, Redbook, and other sites.

    All hobbyists should do basic homework (Search phone number and images) before booking an appointment, especially an expensive and risky outcall to your home.

    There's no excuse for getting cashed and dashed by a girl with no reviews and fake pix.

  3. #4997
    She's all over the web as MotoGurl and MotoXGurl.


  4. #4996
    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    And the assumption that guys can get the same thing from her as an escort that they saw in videos.
    Yeah, I was a little disappointed when I met her, because I'd seen this pic:

    Click image for larger version

Name:	mop249x074.jpg
Views:	871
Size:	33.3 KB
ID:	267040

    And others like it, and assumed I'd be able to get the same. No dice. I still had a good time with her, though. When we were done I asked her about her porn pics and videos. She didn't have much positive to say about the experience of making the sex ones.

    For anyone who wants them, pic and vid links:

    http://videos.southern-charms.com/fr...model=motogurl

    http://www.southern-charms3.com/motogurl/photos.htm

  5. #4995

    RE: Hot Alyse

    The videos all over the web of Alyse are old. That's not the one that caused the controversy here back in 2010 and 2011. She did a lot of interracial porn with muliple guys and GB's.

    The controversy was over what she said on her site that she only saw "white men over 35" And the assumption that guys can get the same thing from her as an escort that they saw in videos.

    She has plenty of stuff all over the web under different names. It should come to a surprise or shock to find this stuff since she's known to do that type of work and still does modeling gigs.

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Too bad she claims to not see black men any more.I had forgotten how hot she is.that scene has been floating around since late 2010 at least.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails MotoXGurl-1.jpg‎   MotoXGurl-2.jpg‎  

  6. #4994
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1775

    prettty old scene, but still hot

    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.
    Too bad she claims to not see black men any more...I had forgotten how hot she is...that scene has been floating around since late 2010 at least...

  7. #4993

    Sindi from Atlanta

    I just dreamed about her and man o man she is awesome. Terrific assets and super skill. Damage was $$.5. Everything on the menu.

    Her email is sindi.atl@gmail.com

    Pm for phone.

  8. #4992
    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Wow is right. Lot of bareback going on there.
    I'll have to check this one out when she returns. Thanks for the lead.

    Jack

  9. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.
    Wow is right. Lot of bareback going on there.

  10. #4990

    Hot Alyse

    I don't surf porn much, so was shocked to come across this clip featuring someone a lot of us 'know' and love, Alyse. I mean, what are the odds?

    http://www.blacktowhite.net/2013/03/...l-cuckold-sex/

    Wow, may need to catch her again when she comes this way.

  11. #4989

    Rip Off Beauty

    Quote Originally Posted by AllSeasonLv  [View Original Post]
    Saw a Richmond CL posting late last week. He put a pic of this provider on his post:

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...22-22/10824769

    He wrote that she had scammed him and to beware. I wrote and asked him what happened. Apparently she came into his house for an "appointment", he gave her $$.25. They went to the bedroom and she suddenly had to use the bathroom. She never came back. Slipped out the back door!

    She had taken her post down on BP before I could write something about her on this forum. But now she's back up on BP with the above ad.

    Fellas. You've been warned.

    ASL
    Thanks for the heads up on this one! With that face and body she is bound to attract some interest. I feel for the guy that got ripped off but hopefully her pool of victims has just gotten a lot smaller.

  12. #4988

    Beware

    Saw a Richmond CL posting late last week. He put a pic of this provider on his post:

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...22-22/10824769

    He wrote that she had scammed him and to beware. I wrote and asked him what happened. Apparently she came into his house for an "appointment", he gave her $$.25. They went to the bedroom and she suddenly had to use the bathroom. She never came back. Slipped out the back door!

    She had taken her post down on BP before I could write something about her on this forum. But now she's back up on BP with the above ad.

    Fellas. You've been warned.

    ASL

  13. #4987

    Trasha.

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    I've know about Trasha for years when I based in DC. She was always a madam wannabe 100% poser. A perfect example of an escort who makes money off of guys who want to brag they bagged a young skinny chick and not a fatty. She not young anymore now needs other girls to make money for her. Thats why all the new posting and doing greek now.
    Trasha. Thats a good one. Her attitude is real bad, I really don't know how she is surviving still.

  14. #4986

    Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by Richmond Fotog  [View Original Post]
    She's been a long-time member here being a lurker and board snitch using the name "Lady2"
    Funny I have never seen ONE good thing wriiten about her, all I ever see is bad stuff. Plus to me, she doesn't look good, and don't have a nice body, so there fore I would anyone want to see a girl affiliated with her?

  15. #4985

    No Moore Tasha

    Quote Originally Posted by GuyWoodson  [View Original Post]
    I have noticed Tasha posting a lot on the av recently. Seems like she has a become a madame wannabe! I saw her years ago. Hated her attitude then I suspect it has not changed. What alarmed me was her recent pics. She claims she is a spinner; she looks more emaciated to me and I do like spinners. Makes me think she is using something. Anybody else seen her in the last year?

    Stay safe.

    GW
    I saw her once several years ago too, and she kept asking me to tell her about any bad encounters I'd had with providers who posted on that board, because I couldn't really think of any. Funny it turned out she was the worst, terrible attitude, not sexy at all, couldn't even finish with her. And she keeps hounding Payton, who is 180 degrees from TM towards the right side of the providometer, on that board.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape