Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5194

    Porsha

    Still no report at all on this one? Been around for awhile but seems suspect that there is no review info anywhere on this one.

    http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-23/12073873

  2. #5193

    lorraine

    She just text me, I never seen her, sounds good but I'm not going in the BLIND any info would help.

  3. #5192

    Tamsen Crown

    Met with Tamsen sometime ago. She was thinner than her pics, but was very friendly and accommodating. BBBJ, rimming, CFS, and COF, COB.

    http://virginia.date-check.com/Ashow...?ProID=tc9566f

  4. #5191
    [Commercial Message deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.

  5. #5190
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.

  6. #5189

    Link to pics for Ashley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Vince2000  [View Original Post]
    I see only 1 review about Ashley, did any SM had a dream with her.
    Anyone of a link for her? I would like to see a pic before I even think about seeing her.

  7. #5188

    Ashley Layne

    Quote Originally Posted by KampFire21  [View Original Post]
    Had a nice visit with Ashley Layne, who I learned of here. She is on the Escort Classifieds Forum. As per her request, I won't go into details, but I had a very nice time, and she is definitely not Uncle. It took several emails to get past her screening, which I not only didn't mind, but appreciated. Very nice lady. Her email address is in her ad.
    I see only 1 review about Ashley, did any SM had a dream with her.

  8. #5187

    Ashley Layne

    Had a nice visit with Ashley Layne, who I learned of here. She is on the Escort Classifieds Forum. As per her request, I won't go into details, but I had a very nice time, and she is definitely not Uncle. It took several emails to get past her screening, which I not only didn't mind, but appreciated. Very nice lady. Her email address is in her ad.

  9. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    The videos all over the web of Alyse are old. That's not the one that caused the controversy here back in 2010 and 2011. She did a lot of interracial porn with muliple guys and GB's.

    The controversy was over what she said on her site that she only saw "white men over 35" And the assumption that guys can get the same thing from her as an escort that they saw in videos.

    She has plenty of stuff all over the web under different names. It should come to a surprise or shock to find this stuff since she's known to do that type of work and still does modeling gigs.
    I saw Alyse in Charlottesville back in Feb and she was incredible. Very sexy and sweet and unmatched skills. I was expecting a great GFE experience but not a PSE experience so for everyone wanting bareback get real. That is just dangerous for you both. I was not aware of her adult films but not that I have seen them they are great. She looks better now than she did when she made those movies. I think she had some work done for certain. I recommend her based on my experience and making adult films is her business.

  10. #5185

    Potential rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar69  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see Riley or Mandy? They advertise on here. They said they were going to be in town Thursday and just I saw they were going to be back next week. From the pics they sent, they are cute but $350 an hour is a little steep. Especially when other doubles are out there for $160. Just curious.
    I think I read that they were scam artist. I have not dream of them so I can't confirm.

  11. #5184

    Riley and Mandy

    Did anyone see Riley or Mandy? They advertise on here. They said they were going to be in town Thursday and just I saw they were going to be back next week. From the pics they sent, they are cute but $350 an hour is a little steep. Especially when other doubles are out there for $160. Just curious.

  12. #5183

    LimitM

    Not that I really give a hooty hoo because I'll gladly shell it out for quality, but I'm curious--what's the most you guys will shell out for a hour or two w /.

    A top of the line smoking hot girl? 1 k is my limit so far for 3 hrs which turned into 4-and this girl was drop dead gorgeous.

  13. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantGetNo  [View Original Post]
    I've heard a lot of negatives, but haven't experienced myself. I know she has a long history, but I'd be interested in hearing about the experiences of others. If you'd rather PM, feel free.
    I like TM and I am sure she likes me. She is no worse or better than any other escort. She is truly a YMMV person.

  14. #5181

    Tasha of Climax

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Told to me by a well informed person that Laine is now working for Tashaofclimax agency. They would be perfect for each other.
    I've heard a lot of negatives, but haven't experienced myself. I know she has a long history, but I'd be interested in hearing about the experiences of others. If you'd rather PM, feel free.

  15. #5180

    Laines

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Told to me by a well informed person that Laine is now working for Tashaofclimax agency. They would be perfect for each other.
    So true!! It will make more worse than what they are already.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape