Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 32,176 to 32,190 of 37369
-
03-15-14 14:50 #5194Regular Member

Posts: 54Porsha
Still no report at all on this one? Been around for awhile but seems suspect that there is no review info anywhere on this one.
http://richmond.backpage.com/FemaleE...ow-23/12073873
-
03-15-14 11:41 #5193Senior Member

Posts: 483lorraine
She just text me, I never seen her, sounds good but I'm not going in the BLIND any info would help.
-
03-15-14 10:29 #5192Senior Member

Posts: 403Tamsen Crown
Met with Tamsen sometime ago. She was thinner than her pics, but was very friendly and accommodating. BBBJ, rimming, CFS, and COF, COB.
http://virginia.date-check.com/Ashow...?ProID=tc9566f
-
03-12-14 11:15 #5191Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7[Commercial Message deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted because it appeared to be a commercial message and/or it contained links to a commercial website. Please post reports consisting primarily of a commercial nature and/or reports with links to commercial websites in the Classified Advertisement section of the Forum. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines and the Forum's FAQ for further information.
-
03-12-14 10:53 #5190Forum Advertiser

Posts: 7[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was edited or deleted because it appeared to be a public effort to discourage members from posting information. If you have a concern about information posted by another member, then please contact them privately by PM. Please read the Forum's Posting Guidelines for further information.
-
03-11-14 20:59 #5189Senior Member

Posts: 100Link to pics for Ashley?
Anyone of a link for her? I would like to see a pic before I even think about seeing her.
Originally Posted by Vince2000
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-14 12:53 #5188Senior Member

Posts: 295Ashley Layne
I see only 1 review about Ashley, did any SM had a dream with her.
Originally Posted by KampFire21
[View Original Post]
-
03-11-14 07:06 #5187Senior Member

Posts: 39Ashley Layne
Had a nice visit with Ashley Layne, who I learned of here. She is on the Escort Classifieds Forum. As per her request, I won't go into details, but I had a very nice time, and she is definitely not Uncle. It took several emails to get past her screening, which I not only didn't mind, but appreciated. Very nice lady. Her email address is in her ad.
-
03-07-14 11:56 #5186Senior Member

Posts: 173I saw Alyse in Charlottesville back in Feb and she was incredible. Very sexy and sweet and unmatched skills. I was expecting a great GFE experience but not a PSE experience so for everyone wanting bareback get real. That is just dangerous for you both. I was not aware of her adult films but not that I have seen them they are great. She looks better now than she did when she made those movies. I think she had some work done for certain. I recommend her based on my experience and making adult films is her business.
Originally Posted by RichmondFotog
[View Original Post]
-
03-07-14 07:37 #5185Senior Member

Posts: 464Potential rip off
I think I read that they were scam artist. I have not dream of them so I can't confirm.
Originally Posted by Fubar69
[View Original Post]
-
03-01-14 17:35 #5184Senior Member

Posts: 265Riley and Mandy
Did anyone see Riley or Mandy? They advertise on here. They said they were going to be in town Thursday and just I saw they were going to be back next week. From the pics they sent, they are cute but $350 an hour is a little steep. Especially when other doubles are out there for $160. Just curious.
-
02-15-14 15:35 #5183Senior Member

Posts: 58LimitM
Not that I really give a hooty hoo because I'll gladly shell it out for quality, but I'm curious--what's the most you guys will shell out for a hour or two w /.
A top of the line smoking hot girl? 1 k is my limit so far for 3 hrs which turned into 4-and this girl was drop dead gorgeous.
-
02-13-14 19:46 #5182Senior Member

Posts: 390I like TM and I am sure she likes me. She is no worse or better than any other escort. She is truly a YMMV person.
Originally Posted by ICantGetNo
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 12:30 #5181Senior Member

Posts: 195Tasha of Climax
I've heard a lot of negatives, but haven't experienced myself. I know she has a long history, but I'd be interested in hearing about the experiences of others. If you'd rather PM, feel free.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]
-
02-13-14 12:00 #5180Senior Member

Posts: 168Laines
So true!! It will make more worse than what they are already.
Originally Posted by VaInSight
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote





