Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5164

    Both are great

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodJ  [View Original Post]
    Stevie comes to richmond from time to time with her friend Star. Star is amazing. Huge natural chest. I imagine stevie will be awesome too.
    Have seen both a few times. Both have been great meetings.

  2. #5163

    Stevie Thunder

    I have seen Stevie on several occasions and you can sometimes catch in Fredbg area. She is the real deal and you will have a great time. She is a sweetheart.

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.

  3. #5162

    Alias

    Quote Originally Posted by BginWin  [View Original Post]
    Digging the creativity of the alter alias Bwgin or is it Bgwin?
    I believe what you're trying to get to is "BigWeenie".

  4. #5161

    Stevie Thunder

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodJ  [View Original Post]
    Stevie comes to richmond from time to time with her friend Star. Star is amazing. Huge natural chest. I imagine stevie will be awesome too.
    Stevie is great, have been seeing her for almost 10 years. Fantastic spinner body, maybe 5'2", she was in town yesterday. She used to be very hard to book for new clients. Took me over a year to get that first date, but maybe that's easier now. Good luck!! If I had to pick an one ATF, it would be her.

  5. #5160
    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.
    Stevie comes to richmond from time to time with her friend Star. Star is amazing. Huge natural chest. I imagine stevie will be awesome too.

  6. #5159

    Fun

    Quote Originally Posted by OldMarine  [View Original Post]
    After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.
    Always a great time. Pics are real and recent.

  7. #5158

    Drive to NoVA will be worth it.

    After a great time in Va. Beach last weekend, I was thinking of going to see Lovely Laura again, but then I happened to see this one. http://steviethunder.gfefiles.com/ . Damn, this girl is smokin'! Filled out a request form for this weekend or next, whatever fits with her schedule. Not sure when I'll get to meet her, but you can expect a full report once I do.

  8. #5157
    [Deleted by Admin]

    EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!

  9. #5156
    Regular Member


    Posts: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    Yes, 'Misty' is who they are discussing. I thought she had retired and am not sure why she was even brought up, except as further effort by her ex-client / bf / stalker BgWin to harrass her. BgWin: please start a 'Misty' thread so we can ignore it.
    Sorry. I'm only posting about her for clarity and closure because so many are pm in me for her contact info which I no longer have. Sure her address and phone number are the same but nevermind that. Also she is totally clean because she has had all her reproductive organs removed. Did I mention this week yet that she does FS bare back? No, I'm not obsessed nor insane for falling in love with an escort and stalking her and still talking about her after she has quit and no one else is even mentioning her.

    Oops did I log in with the wrong Neon account again?

  10. #5155

    Liz? Typo, meant Lin

    Sounds about right.

    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondDude  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one lost all that weight, fake lopsided tits, lives off Staples Mill, across from shell in apts?

  11. #5154

    RE: Sweet Laura

    She's the real deal. I've known her for several years. Fee is non-negotiable but you definitely get quality time. Treat her well.

    Quote Originally Posted by GolfMan57  [View Original Post]
    I travel down that way quite abit, can you give a link with an ad or something. Thanks.

  12. #5153
    Quote Originally Posted by BabySeal1959  [View Original Post]
    Lorraine has been fun, upbeat, ready-to-rock, and drama-free every time I've see her. I saw a couple posts that describe her as 'middle-aged' or in her forties, but I'm pretty sure she is late 30's. Just bringing that up becasue I know it makes a difference to some guys. If I'm wrong, then she sure don't look like a 40-something.
    Heck, I thought she was in her late 20's when I met her. She said she's 39 (just turned 39). I rank her up with the best I've seen. Great head and likes to swallow. You don't have to ask! Excellent attitude and reasonably priced. Seniors who don't have her number can PM me.

  13. #5152

    Lorraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Swearengen  [View Original Post]
    Nope, southside. I agree with BabySeal's report.
    Oh! She used to be at the notels on Midlo until she got sick and wound up at Chip for a few days. She's a sweet little spinner. Older but very, very nice! I would love to get re-acquainted with her but it seems her old number no longer works.

  14. #5151
    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one out by the Diamond?
    I don't think so as that was not where I saw her.

  15. #5150

    Lorraine

    Quote Originally Posted by Colgado  [View Original Post]
    Is she the one out by the Diamond?
    Nope, southside. I agree with BabySeal's report.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape