Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5186
    Quote Originally Posted by RichmondFotog  [View Original Post]
    The videos all over the web of Alyse are old. That's not the one that caused the controversy here back in 2010 and 2011. She did a lot of interracial porn with muliple guys and GB's.

    The controversy was over what she said on her site that she only saw "white men over 35" And the assumption that guys can get the same thing from her as an escort that they saw in videos.

    She has plenty of stuff all over the web under different names. It should come to a surprise or shock to find this stuff since she's known to do that type of work and still does modeling gigs.
    I saw Alyse in Charlottesville back in Feb and she was incredible. Very sexy and sweet and unmatched skills. I was expecting a great GFE experience but not a PSE experience so for everyone wanting bareback get real. That is just dangerous for you both. I was not aware of her adult films but not that I have seen them they are great. She looks better now than she did when she made those movies. I think she had some work done for certain. I recommend her based on my experience and making adult films is her business.

  2. #5185

    Potential rip off

    Quote Originally Posted by Fubar69  [View Original Post]
    Did anyone see Riley or Mandy? They advertise on here. They said they were going to be in town Thursday and just I saw they were going to be back next week. From the pics they sent, they are cute but $350 an hour is a little steep. Especially when other doubles are out there for $160. Just curious.
    I think I read that they were scam artist. I have not dream of them so I can't confirm.

  3. #5184

    Riley and Mandy

    Did anyone see Riley or Mandy? They advertise on here. They said they were going to be in town Thursday and just I saw they were going to be back next week. From the pics they sent, they are cute but $350 an hour is a little steep. Especially when other doubles are out there for $160. Just curious.

  4. #5183

    LimitM

    Not that I really give a hooty hoo because I'll gladly shell it out for quality, but I'm curious--what's the most you guys will shell out for a hour or two w /.

    A top of the line smoking hot girl? 1 k is my limit so far for 3 hrs which turned into 4-and this girl was drop dead gorgeous.

  5. #5182
    Quote Originally Posted by ICantGetNo  [View Original Post]
    I've heard a lot of negatives, but haven't experienced myself. I know she has a long history, but I'd be interested in hearing about the experiences of others. If you'd rather PM, feel free.
    I like TM and I am sure she likes me. She is no worse or better than any other escort. She is truly a YMMV person.

  6. #5181

    Tasha of Climax

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Told to me by a well informed person that Laine is now working for Tashaofclimax agency. They would be perfect for each other.
    I've heard a lot of negatives, but haven't experienced myself. I know she has a long history, but I'd be interested in hearing about the experiences of others. If you'd rather PM, feel free.

  7. #5180

    Laines

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Told to me by a well informed person that Laine is now working for Tashaofclimax agency. They would be perfect for each other.
    So true!! It will make more worse than what they are already.

  8. #5179

    Miss Laine

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFi1  [View Original Post]
    Yupe! You got it and I agree this agency has been very good for me too. Actualy Jeane apologised for that as she was tricked by this girl. She also warned that she migh use different picture to post her own.
    Told to me by a well informed person that Laine is now working for Tashaofclimax agency. They would be perfect for each other.

  9. #5178

    Laine..

    Quote Originally Posted by VaInSight  [View Original Post]
    Is she with Jeana Paige agency? I've only had good sessions with her girls. A call to the agency may be in order and let her know this is not up to quality. You might get some makeup or something.
    Yupe! You got it and I agree this agency has been very good for me too. Actualy Jeane apologised for that as she was tricked by this girl. She also warned that she migh use different picture to post her own.

  10. #5177

    Miss Laine

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFi1  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers. Just to let you she is not only upselling but also using very old photo. Service is so so. Save your money for good one.

    http://eroticmugshots.com/richmond-e.../?pid=11870344
    Is she with Jeana Paige agency? I've only had good sessions with her girls. A call to the agency may be in order and let her know this is not up to quality. You might get some makeup or something.

  11. #5176
    How the hell does she up charge from $275.

  12. #5175

    Ma laine

    Quote Originally Posted by FortyFi1  [View Original Post]
    Hello mongers. Just to let you she is not only upselling but also using very old photo. Service is so so. Save your money for good one.

    http://eroticmugshots.com/richmond-e.../?pid=11870344
    Thanks for sharing as I looked at her and was questioning her myself to dream or not to dream. You answered my question.

  13. #5174

    Ms. Laine

    Hello mongers. Just to let you she is not only upselling but also using very old photo. Service is so so. Save your money for good one.

    http://eroticmugshots.com/richmond-e.../?pid=11870344

  14. #5173

    Sidney Starr is smoking hot

    Quote Originally Posted by HotRodJ  [View Original Post]
    Stevie comes to richmond from time to time with her friend Star. Star is amazing. Huge natural chest. I imagine stevie will be awesome too.
    I thought I would have to ask about this Star girl didn't know about her then I figured out it was sidney starr. I think Sidney is hotter than Stevie from a womanly figure with much better tits. Stevie is a tight fitness specimen but super sweet. Either one of them is better than wasting 10 tries to find one good streetwalker or utr.

  15. #5172

    Amber Tai

    She had the iPod dock playing music and little candles burning everywhere, which I haven't seen since Amber Tai. Nice touch. Not as pretty as AT, but really, who is?
    Just the mention of AT's name gets me hard. She is incredible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape