rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5348
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I've been spending a lot of time over in Jersey. It's an okay place to monger if you can get pass the squalor. Click on here to see my latest South Jersey review.

    The biggest problem for me with searching for girls on Broadway is that I may be missing out on finding some of my favorites on Kensington Avenue. So I'm asking; has anyone seen Moyua or Maylea lately?

    Reports on Moyua vary, she's either up state, in rehab or out of the game. I recently got a communication from someone claiming to be Maylea. Has anyone any information on either girl?

    Any information will be greatly appreciated.

    CookyJar
    Moyua and Maylea would be my dream threesome. Both of these SW's need to get back soon.

  2. #5347

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    USASexGuide's search feature does not allow three letter searches. But! You can, Click here, to see my review on Val . Hopefully this is the same girl. If not, I apologize in advance.

    Mine was actually a favorable review. However, things and people do change and the circumstances were different on my date with Val. Because of our location there certainly was not much of a chance for her to steal. As has been suggested many times, on this site, I don't carry anything of real value within reach and on my person, I only carry what I don't fear losing.

    Gator, is this the right Val? She was street wise, but what girl on Kensington Avenue isn't. She was cool with me back then.

    CookyJar
    For those unfamiliar with Val this is the Girl from the Tioga and Venango area CookyJar. She has always a had a bad reputation but the cute face seems to smooth things over for many. All in all she's one that must be watched all the time. Blink and chances are she will lift something. I have never lost anything from her but have been given reports that she can clean someone out right in front of their eyes. Me, I'm just an 'OL Gator

  3. #5346

    Moyua & Maylea

    I've been spending a lot of time over in Jersey. It's an okay place to monger if you can get pass the squalor. Click on here to see my latest South Jersey review.

    The biggest problem for me with searching for girls on Broadway is that I may be missing out on finding some of my favorites on Kensington Avenue. So I'm asking; has anyone seen Moyua or Maylea lately?

    Reports on Moyua vary, she's either up state, in rehab or out of the game. I recently got a communication from someone claiming to be Maylea. Has anyone any information on either girl?

    Any information will be greatly appreciated.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Moyua 504.jpg‎   Moyua 505.jpg‎   Moyua 506.jpg‎   Moyua Plus.jpg‎   Maylea 55 after Editting.jpg‎  

    Maylea 96.jpg‎   Maylea  project 2.jpg‎   Maylea Pole Dancer 01.jpg‎  

  4. #5345

    Re: Val Pics

    Quote Originally Posted by Gator145  [View Original Post]
    CookyJar did take pics of Val and they are posted on his thread. I'm just not sure when that was. If I'm not mistaken I think it was last summer. Me I'm just an 'OL Gator
    USASexGuide's search feature does not allow three letter searches. But! You can, Click here, to see my review on Val . Hopefully this is the same girl. If not, I apologize in advance.

    Mine was actually a favorable review. However, things and people do change and the circumstances were different on my date with Val. Because of our location there certainly was not much of a chance for her to steal. As has been suggested many times, on this site, I don't carry anything of real value within reach and on my person, I only carry what I don't fear losing.

    Gator, is this the right Val? She was street wise, but what girl on Kensington Avenue isn't. She was cool with me back then.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Val 001.jpg‎   Val 55.jpg‎   Val 60.jpg‎   Val 005.jpg‎   Val 006.jpg‎  

    Val 80.jpg‎   Val 76.jpg‎   Val 66.jpg‎   Val 74.jpg‎   Val 78.jpg‎  


  5. #5344

    Charley also calls herself Francesca

    Charley is also "Francesca". Look at the photo achives under the name "Francesca". You'll see that the tatoos match up with recent photos. Face and body too. It's a match no doubt. That said, she's a nice girl and lots of fun. Saw her on the north end.

  6. #5343
    Quote Originally Posted by Boob Luvah  [View Original Post]
    Hey CJ,

    While driving in Huntingdon couple of weeks ago I saw Angel / Mckenzie with another blonde girl. She's younger probably early twenties and a bit shorter. She's wearing black leggings & a sweat shirt. Do you happen to know this girl as well?

    When I turn around both of them are gone so I thought they are civilian until I saw your report.
    Sorry, I canot help you. I haven't been outlately. Last time I was out I saw Mchenzie and we dated but she didn't mention any new friends. I will be on the look-out.

    CookyJar

  7. #5342
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I knew her as Mckenzie.

    CookyJar
    Hey CJ,

    While driving in Huntingdon couple of weeks ago I saw Angel / Mckenzie with another blonde girl. She's younger probably early twenties and a bit shorter. She's wearing black leggings & a sweat shirt. Do you happen to know this girl as well?

    When I turn around both of them are gone so I thought they are civilian until I saw your report.

  8. #5341

    Where's charley?

    Quote Originally Posted by Snowman84  [View Original Post]
    Long time lurker and secret fan. I just moved to Philly and I would love to see Charley. Where in general can I find her? If I manage to see her I promise to share how it went.
    Try the northern end, near the Seven / Eleven.

    CookyJar

  9. #5340

    Re: Can't Stay Away

    You could, but you probably won't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Thar11  [View Original Post]
    Wow! She's really cute. I hear the warnings but if I see her on the Ave I will probably pick her up and try my luck. Maybe I should stay away based on the warnings but truth be told I should really be staying away from the Ave altogether but I just can't help it.
    The same thought went through my mind when I first got the pictures. Then I thought about it for a moment. There are plenty of girls out there and bearing in mind that it's been confirmed by two mongers – I think I'll stay clear of this one. Better safe than sorry.

    CookyJar

  10. #5339

    J lo

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am doing a fellow monger, a highly respected member of the community, a solid. I very rarely post pictures that I haven't taken or gotten permission to post. In this case I am trusting the monger who provided them.

    I have never known Gator to bad mouth a girl who didn't deserve it. I for one will be staying clear of this one. She must have really done something to earn the wrath of OL Gator.

    CookyJar
    I guess my guardian was looking over me that day. But I too, will take Gators word and avoid seeing her again.

  11. #5338

    Where's charley?

    Long time lurker and secret fan. I just moved to Philly and I would love to see Charley. Where in general can I find her? If I manage to see her I promise to share how it went.

  12. #5337

    Can't Stay Away

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    I am doing a fellow monger, a highly respected member of the community, a solid. I very rarely post pictures that I haven't taken or gotten permission to post. In this case I am trusting the monger who provided them.

    I have never known Gator to bad mouth a girl who didn't deserve it. I for one will be staying clear of this one. She must have really done something to earn the wrath of OL Gator.

    CookyJar
    Wow! She's really cute. I hear the warnings but if I see her on the Ave I will probably pick her up and try my luck. Maybe I should stay away based on the warnings but truth be told I should really be staying away from the Ave altogether but I just can't help it.

  13. #5336
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1019
    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Sooner or later, it comes down to this; does the girl provide quality service.

    After three or four follow-up dates, Charley still amazes me. Behind her petite little body is a gigantic provider. She rides like a true cowgirl, tight in the saddle. No matter how hard I bumped and grinned I couldn't throw her off, she held on tight and rode me like the professional that she is.

    If you get the chance don't pass this one up, she aims to please, whether she is on top, bottom or getting it doggie; she is can take it. And, her BBBJ is equal too and tops most.

    CookyJar
    Cookie nice pick one of my Favorites.

  14. #5335

    Charley – again, and again and again

    Sooner or later, it comes down to this; does the girl provide quality service.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    . Charley has a bubbly attitude which didn't come though in her pictures.

    CookyJar
    After three or four follow-up dates, Charley still amazes me. Behind her petite little body is a gigantic provider. She rides like a true cowgirl, tight in the saddle. No matter how hard I bumped and grinned I couldn't throw her off, she held on tight and rode me like the professional that she is.

    If you get the chance don't pass this one up, she aims to please, whether she is on top, bottom or getting it doggie; she is can take it. And, her BBBJ is equal too and tops most.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charley 002.jpg‎   Charley 37.jpg‎   Charley 42.jpg‎   Charley 43.jpg‎   Charley 39.jpg‎  

    Charley 46.jpg‎   Charley 003.jpg‎   Charley 56.jpg‎   Charley 52.jpg‎   Charley 004.jpg‎  


  15. #5334

    Charley – again, and again and again

    Charley has become my, 'Go to girl. ' Because I know I can count on her to provide eager and satisfying service, I stop for her whenever I see her.

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Besides for being cute as a button, Charley provides big girl services. Don't let her small stature fool you – Charley can take it any way you want to poke her.

    CookyJar
    I love a girl who can take directions. I love it even more when a girl remembers directions and knows how to enhance them. Charley is a tiny little spinner with big girl talents. She's a little freak with a big attitude. As the old saying goes, 'Big or small, it all evens out beneath the sheets. '

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Charley 38.jpg‎   Charley 40.jpg‎   Charley 44.jpg‎   Charley 51.jpg‎   Charley 45.jpg‎  

    Charley 49.jpg‎   Charley 55.jpg‎   Charley 54.jpg‎   Charley 48.jpg‎   Charley 005.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape