Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 8093
-
05-23-13 20:14 #5333Regular Member

Posts: 14RE: RE: J Lo
After seeing the pics of J Lo I believe I know this young lady. She is an East Camden girl who used to attend a certain private party that was busted a couple of years ago to much fanfare on the internet and by the media.
Trust me when I say she is BIG TIME TROUBLE. She was known to steal from the other dancers and clients when she had the opportunity. She was living in Fishtown with another dancer / escort and her boyfriend until the neighbors complained about the traffic going in and out of that house.
I don't post very often preferring to keep a very low profile, but those who know me will attest to my honesty STAY FAR FAR AWAY from this young lady and do not under any circumstances allow her to get your digits or she will stalk you forever.
-
05-22-13 23:13 #5332Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: J lo
I am doing a fellow monger, a highly respected member of the community, a solid. I very rarely post pictures that I haven't taken or gotten permission to post. In this case I am trusting the monger who provided them.
I have never known Gator to bad mouth a girl who didn't deserve it. I for one will be staying clear of this one. She must have really done something to earn the wrath of OL Gator.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
05-15-13 06:00 #5331Senior Member

Posts: 570Question
C J,
Been admiring your work for years now. Come back every other month or so to check out your latest exploits.
What percent would you say agree to pose for your shoots? And what method of imfluence do you employee to persuade them?
One last question. The framed pictures inside the photo that usually appears to the right of the model and dance pole. Is that photo shopped in? It looks different in each shot. Nice touch with that by the way.
-
05-13-13 08:25 #5330Senior Member

Posts: 82She is now, LOL. Was a lot thinner last summer. Looks like quite a few girls have been eating well lately. Jessica, Michelle and Angie have all put on some weight. I almost don't recognize them. Hopefully little Jaimie (Sargent st) has too. I have not seen her since Oct. I always felt the need to feed her because she would sometimes go for days without eating.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
Nice pics as usual!
-
05-12-13 11:57 #5329Senior Member

Posts: 5563Finally
I knew her as Mckenzie.
I've little to add to Gator's assessments, other than the fact that she is a big girl and extremely agile.
Originally Posted by Gator145
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
05-12-13 11:50 #5328Senior Member

Posts: 5563Hello
Angie asked me to say hello to a friend of hers. Hello! I don’t want to cause any trouble so I will keep this hello, low key.
I trust we are talking about the same girl. I thought she was a wee bit taller, perhaps 5’6” or 5’7”. LOL I’d be proud to take her anywhere, including meeting mom. She is currently at the top of my to do again list.
Originally Posted by Keep Low Key
CookyJar
-
05-08-13 17:35 #5327Senior Member

Posts: 51Eilene / Irene
Whichever is correct. I have contact with her. Cookyjar posted pictures up from a long time ago and I came across her for the first time a few months ago but then lost contact, then again a few weeks ago. Could not post then but wanted to let you know that she is still around. I had an amazing time, definitely my ATF. I hope to participate in group activities with her like CJ did in the past!
-
05-04-13 10:02 #5326Senior Member

Posts: 118Odor
I sometimes like a gal a little grungy and with a light fish odor. LOL.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
04-29-13 16:50 #5325Douchebag

Posts: 26[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive douchebaggery. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-27-13 19:39 #5324Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Reality versus Fantasy
Actually, physical appearance (the look of the girl) is way down on my list.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
1. Number one on my list is hygiene, physical cleanliness. Some things you cannot determine at first glance. If she gets in and looks gruggy, smells less than fresh or hair is matted, I come up with some kind of excuse to get her back on her way. I cannot begin to tell you how many otherwise suitable girls I have declined because of a dingy outfit or sneakers.
2. Number two is first impression and attitude. Is she alert? Does she seem friendly? If she appears drowsy or drugged, it's adios. If she's full of herself and acts like she doing me a favor; I don't need her.
3. Service is number three. It's all about the service.
4. And then comes looks and physical appearance – if #1, 2 & 3 are there, I can usually work with number 4, appearance. I am a very liberal minded gentleman. I often see beauty where other don't. Yes! I do have my preferences. If I came get 1, 2, & 3 in a young perfect body with a sweet face – I'll take it.
5. Number five; money isn't even a consideration. Cost doesn't even enter in the equation. Why? Because I never pay for sex. That's against the law. I don't mind a proper fee for services rendered as long as the transaction is legal. But! I don't pay for sex.
Jessica fits the bill. I am not sure if she offers massages. There was not table shower. She was freshly bathed and scented. All services were provided pleasantly and with a smile.
CookyJar
-
04-27-13 19:33 #5323Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Reality versus Fantasy
Thanks; but, no thanks. Backpage girls, escorts services and internet services bother me to no end. It is like a phobia with me. I cannot stand up selling, being rushed and bait and switch. Just the thought of doing the process and ending up with some girl trying to hoodwink me, makes me shutter.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
Even if the girl was the prettiest ever born and presented to me during a bait and switch, I would be upset. I would feel as if someone, on some level was trying to fool me.
Jessica was everything I expected and more. Actually, when I first made the pickup, I thought she might be a little pudgy. I was worried that her breast might have a little sag. To the contrary, she has a nice full body, nice ass and legs, and perky tits. She is young, pleasant to look at and has a nice personality. That's five out of five, on my hit list and certainly a high score on anyone else's list.
CookyJar
-
04-27-13 19:27 #5322Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Reality versus Fantasy
Jessica was walking pass Huntingdon Station when I first spotted her. The normal services were offered, no anal. I fell in love with her BBBJ and finished before I could sample full service. She was very willing and accommodating.
A table shower and massage would have been nice; but, I was more than satisfied with what I got.
Location, location, location…in a AMP on the street, there is little difference in what you get – relief of what ills you. At least that the way I see it. Asian, Eskimo or Martian…I like them all. If they can provide the service; I am a happy camper. Driving to the heart of the city, knocking on doors (Joe sent me), going though the momma san money on table process; it’s all foreign and strange to me. I am going to do it; but, I am going to have to get my nerve up.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
In the mean time, Jessica and her friends work find for me.
WOW!!! That’s a mighty big boast!
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
Having never been with or even seen an actual picture of an AMP girl, I cannot call you a liar. LOL But! Have you taken a look at some of the girls who pictures I’ve posted. Holy Jesus! Some mind blowers come to mind. A grade or two above SWers, how? Certainly not in looks? JMHO
CookyJar
-
04-26-13 06:28 #5321Senior Member

Posts: 67Angelina told me a story during small talk she originally landed in LA then to NY now in Philly.
Originally Posted by Sam Katz
[View Original Post]
-
04-25-13 22:01 #5320Regular Member

Posts: 36Ari told me she can leave and come back whenever she wants to. I asked her if she would like to meet outside, she laughed and said sorry no thanks.
No AMP girl is a slave. They are just here to make some money and leave or meet a rich guy to support them.
-
04-24-13 12:31 #5319Senior Member

Posts: 465Who said anything about ALL AMP girls being US citizens? Most are not citizens and are here on some visa. Didn't you notice none are perfect English speakers? They all came here to work from a different country. Some girls can be moved by a handler but most chose where they want to be the problem is they don't know where is good or bad but get suggestions references from other workers but some places you can't go even if you want to because your in a different "line". Next time at Bella ask Lilly or the girls. Rachel comes and goes when she wants, even drop in for a week to make a little extra cash and bounce. Angelina can go whenever she pleases but chooses to stay to make more money, Maggie was called upon by a contact in NYC who deals with Lilly because she was one man short. This contact helps shuffle the girls around but is in no way a pimp or anything like that.
But at the end of the day there's too much to be said about this lets just move on with reviews.
Still waiting for a Maggie review, I know one of you mongers seen her already, I missed her by a day








Reply With Quote





