Thread: CookyJar's Streetwalker Photos
+
Add Report
Results 3,016 to 3,030 of 8093
-
12-09-12 16:47 #5078Senior Member

Posts: 5563Re: Brittney
In 2007 guys bragged out loud and considered themselves lucky when they got a date with Brittney. She did an appearance on BackPage for a brief minute before disappearing.
Originally Posted by Misfit
[View Original Post]
Is she back for good? I doubt it. I got lucky, being in the right place at the right time. But who knows. Life's funny. I could get lucky again. I sure hope so.
CookyJar
-
12-09-12 07:19 #5077Senior Member

Posts: 1464Brittney
I remember her from 2007, damn CJ good to see she is still around. Any girl who has a "MOM" tattoo, must be a drug-free good girl.

Looks like she found herself a SO, her ringfinger has a band on it?
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=217428
You always know my weakness CJ, thanks dude for this one.
http://www.usasexguide.info/forum/at...hmentid=217437
Misfit
-
12-09-12 06:59 #5076Banned Member

Posts: 177Brittany
Beautiful. In a Rocky Horror Picture Show, kinda way!
Cookie. You the man
-
12-09-12 02:07 #5075Senior Member

Posts: 1762Wow Britney is model material. Are those really her lips, they look like Angelina (Pitts wife).
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 20:05 #5074Senior Member

Posts: 369CookyJar is the man!
Keep up the great work. I don't comment much, but I always look forward to CJ's posts.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 17:23 #5073Senior Member

Posts: 277Now that's a fuckable SW! Wish I ran into a few of these types during my last visit to your area.
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-08-12 09:20 #5072Senior Member

Posts: 5563Brittney – A true blast from the past.
Here is a more recent update on Brittney, since the above quote over 5 years ago. She still looks as delicious as ever. She is at a perfect weight and her flirty nature hasn't changed a bit. Among other things we talked about past encounters and future deeds.
Originally Posted by Ed Norton
[View Original Post]
There have been some changes. They've all been for the better, IMHO.
CookyJar
-
12-08-12 09:15 #5071Senior Member

Posts: 5563Brittney - She is back...
...And looking good.
Originally Posted by Wallingford
She still ranks among the hottest on the Avenue. I was totally surprised to see her available in the same area she ruled back in 2007. It was as if I had stepped out of a time machine, drove into a space time warp or escaped from a black hole. Suddenly, I was back in 2007 and she was there with me. I recognized her almost immediately. It took her a moment or two to say, "You're CookyJar." And we were off, recanting the past and bring each other up to date.
CookyJar
-
12-08-12 09:09 #5070Senior Member

Posts: 5563Brittney - She's gotten better.
If anything has changed, it's gotten better. Her attitude was, "Girl Friend Experience," all the way. On the ride we talked and got reacquainted. She is still very easy to be with. Once we arrived she charmed our host and eased into the atmosphere as if she was a friend returning from a long trip. The photo session went like a dream as we both enjoyed our fantasies. She was; the young hot, "Playboy Model," and I was the poor but seasoned photographer who found themselves drawn together in the squalor of my starving artist studio.
Originally Posted by Mike 80
After the photo session I sat in the overstuffed lounge chair and Brittney curled-up between my legs. She held up her gorgeous face and looked at me, lowered and devoured my dick between her luscious lips. Watching her lick and suck me between my legs, made holding out for full service impossible. It's been a while, but my latest experience with Brittney suggests that she has learned some new tricks over the past 5 years. It's one thing getting a truly marvelous BBBJ from a pretty girl and another thing watching an absolutely porn star gorgeous girl devour your dick into her mouth. Finding an attractive girl who provides excellent service is a rare find. Finding a freaky hot provider who sucks dick like a porn star is a very rare find. Finding a gorgeous girl like Brittney who combines the best of both, the GFE and the PSE, is the rarest of all finds indeed. IMHO.
Full service was offered. There was no rushing what-so-ever. Only my own inabilities prevented my partaking; even though the view from behind was absolutely stunning, IMHO. Anal is not offered and should not be expected. Everything else is negotiable.
I have been able to remain in contact with Brittney since our date; however, she has not given me permission to pass on her contact info. I suggest that those of you, old friends and want to be friends, who want to see Brittney – be on the lookout near her old established stomping grounds near the bull and Ducan Donuts.
Side note:
Davey1965, it's always nice to hear from you and know that you're still around, I am sure you have some fond memories of Brittney from back is the day. She's better now. Whatever happened to Abdul and the rest of the local pimps? I hear one is upstate. I seldom hear anything about pimps on the avenue these days. Did LE rid us of the pimp problem?
Originally Posted by Davey1965
[View Original Post]
CookyJar
-
12-04-12 11:32 #5069Senior Member

Posts: 3073All of you spinner lovers be on the lookout for this one.
Charley is a tiny little pocket size morsel. She's bite size, just right for those late night cravings we spinner lovers sometimes get.
Please note the butt length hair, suitable for braiding into two braids / reins. My fantasies ran wild; I could vision myself holding onto her imaginary hair reins riding her doggie style.
CookyJar[/QUOTE]What a little spinner, check out how huge her lips (lower) are compared to the rest of her!
Thanks cooky!
-
12-04-12 10:24 #5068Senior Member

Posts: 5563She does look young, doesn't she? Not to worry, her looks are deceptive.
That's an excellent point you make and one I have been trying to make for years. Unfortunately I don't have the benefit of what I provide for others. When I pick a girl up it is usually based on nothing more than her outward appearance and my innate male senses.
Originally Posted by Cephlapod Love
[View Original Post]
It's a two way street. If I had seen her nude first I probably would have pass her by. But then, I would have missed out on a great time with a tender little provider. Charley has a bubbly attitude which didn't come though in her pictures.
IMHO, what this site needs are more contributors. What this site needs is more people posting reviews, with or without pictures. I too would like the privilege of some advance knowledge.
(Yes! She did tell me her age, along with the number of kids she has. She is in her mid twenties. TMI IMHO. Too much information sometimes ruins the fantasy, IMHO.)
CookyJar
-
12-04-12 00:53 #5067Senior Member

Posts: 2243Wow dude! If I had only seen photo 24, and the fully clothed pictures only, I would have been checking her I'd. She didn't happen to mention her age did she?
Originally Posted by CookyJar
[View Original Post]
-
12-03-12 23:59 #5066Senior Member

Posts: 141Santa is looking for his escaped elf.
-
12-03-12 21:02 #5065Senior Member

Posts: 5563Charley
Spinner Alert
All of you spinner lovers be on the lookout for this one.
Charley is a tiny little pocket size morsel. She's bite size, just right for those late night cravings we spinner lovers sometimes get.
Please note the butt length hair, suitable for braiding into two braids / reins. My fantasies ran wild; I could vision myself holding onto her imaginary hair reins riding her doggie style.
CookyJar
-
12-03-12 21:00 #5064Senior Member

Posts: 5563Charley
Besides for being cute as a button, Charley provides big girl services. Don't let her small stature fool you – Charley can take it any way you want to poke her. (Anal was not offered.)
After the photo session, Charley sat nude on the bed waiting my directions. I suddenly got an urge and walked over to her. Everything is right there at dick level. Holding my dick in hand, I guided it straight into her mouth and proceeded to face fuck her. Palming the back of her head I fucked her mouth deep until I popped a second time for that afternoon. At my age, twice in one night doesn't happen too often.
Thank the gods for spinners and Viagra.
CookyJar










Reply With Quote




