Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: General Reports

+ Add Report
Page 138 of 363 FirstFirst ... 38 88 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 188 238 ... LastLast
Results 2,056 to 2,070 of 5443
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #3388

    Cj

    If its the same girl I scooped up a couple of times her name is Mia. Fits your description but has tats as well.

  2. #3387

    A Little Help. Please

    I remember reading a recent post on a Korean / or Asian streetwalker. She's a small; pretty, copper tone cutie. She has long brown hair. Does anyone know her name? I've found her twice and each time I've forgotten to get her name.

    CookyJar

  3. #3386

    I hear ya

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike 80  [View Original Post]
    this girl has a first rate personality and gives off a really comfortable vibe. Outgoing, extremely friendly, she shared some entertaining stories about her experiences as a hooker. Excellent BBJCIM skills for a jackson. Originally I'd passed her up several times looking for something hotter but in the end I was very glad I picked her and next time would do so without hesitation.
    I hear you, loud and clear. After all, I'm getting my dick sucked on a dark street in a dark car. And even better. No one sees me with an ugly chick!

    I'll take nice personality and good performance over a young hottie, any day.

  4. #3385
    What did that poor girl use for implants? Two Mason jars.

  5. #3384

    Val

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Agreed! When these pictures were taken, a few weeks ago, there hadn't been many sunny days around here. I did notice that the tan lines didn't extend to her bottom.

    I am not a big fan of manmade boobies. However, they do make for an interesting change from the norm.

    CookyJar
    I just saw your post on another thread about a gal named Val. She certainly is a cutie pie. I can imagine what a true beauty she would be if she took care of herself (hygiene, clothing, hair, etc.).

    Thanks again for your great work and for sharing. You are a true legend C. J!

    LexLuther

  6. #3383

    Re: Amanda Cruz

    Quote Originally Posted by LexLuther  [View Original Post]
    Hi CJ,

    Great camera work as usual. She is a bit exotic. It's too bad she had such bad work done on her fun bags. Because other than those, she's got a cute little body there.

    From what I've seen, the tan pattern indicates to me that she's spent a lot of time on the streets.

    LexLuther
    Agreed! When these pictures were taken, a few weeks ago, there hadn't been many sunny days around here. I did notice that the tan lines didn't extend to her bottom.

    I am not a big fan of manmade boobies. However, they do make for an interesting change from the norm.

    CookyJar

  7. #3382

    Wow

    Hello from Knoxville Cookie, as always your minds eye thru the lens comes forward! You captured a beautiful woman and can only say I wish she was here.

    Stay classy,

    Mike

  8. #3381

    Amanda Cruz

    Hi CJ,

    Great camera work as usual. She is a bit exotic. It's too bad she had such bad work done on her fun bags. Because other than those, she's got a cute little body there.

    From what I've seen, the tan pattern indicates to me that she's spent a lot of time on the streets.

    LexLuther

  9. #3380

    Amanda Cruz – A unique little spinner

    I tend to lean toward the exotic. The different! The unusual! My taste runs towards the visually pleasing girl with unique and uncommon features.

    Amanda is a small, maybe 5'2', spinner that stands out in a crowd.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 001.jpg‎   Amanda 09.jpg‎   Amanda 12.jpg‎   Amanda 004.jpg‎   Amanda 16.jpg‎  

    Amanda 006.jpg‎   Amanda 003.jpg‎   Amanda 24.jpg‎   Amanda 36.jpg‎   Amanda 014.jpg‎  


  10. #3379

    Amanda Cruz – A unique little spinner

    I spotted Amanda standing with another girl, on Broadway near that old gas station, as she leaned in and asked my permission to get in – all I saw was possibilities. As we drove and talked I got the distinct impression that while she may not have been new to the business, she may have been new to the neighborhood and the streetwalker trade.

    She agreed to all my stipulations, and seem more worried about the neighborhood and the surrounding than anything else.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 013.jpg‎   Amanda 015.jpg‎   Amanda 13.jpg‎   Amanda 21.jpg‎   Amanda 009.jpg‎  

    Amanda 012.jpg‎   Amanda 41.jpg‎   Amanda 44.jpg‎   Amanda 34.jpg‎   Amanda 45.jpg‎  


  11. #3378

    Amanda Cruz – A unique little spinner

    Amanda told me that she was a recent BackPage provider. She knew a lot more about BackPack than the streets of Camden. Using the information, that she provided, I haven't been able to locate her on BackPage. Not being able to find her on BackPage doesn't mean a lot. Pictures on BackPage vanish routinely. I checked both Jersey and Philadelphia for her ads, however her deep tan lines suggest that she's recently spent some time on a beach somewhere – perhaps I've been looking in the wrong places.

    Amanda is a very talented little provider. She asked me what I liked. I asked her for a nice GFE, and that's what I got. A very nice BBBJ with ball licking on demand. F / S was tight and wet. She backed it up doggie style and provided nice movement and moaning. I had wanted to simple her F / S in other positions but she wiggled her little apple bottom and got me to climax before I could withdraw. I ended shooting on ass. Sadly, the titty fuck I'the in mind will have to wait for a second meeting, which hopefully will happen soon.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Amanda 010.jpg‎   Amanda 002.jpg‎   Amanda 15.jpg‎   Amanda 40.jpg‎   Amanda 46.jpg‎  

    Amanda 32.jpg‎   Amanda 48.jpg‎   Amanda 26.jpg‎   Amanda 38.jpg‎   Amanda 011.jpg‎  


  12. #3377

    Re: You know who she reminds of?

    Quote Originally Posted by G Malav  [View Original Post]
    Maelisa reminds me of the 40-50's Hollywood actress Lauren Becall. Nice shots, keep up the good work.
    I see the resemblance. I think you have to have spent some time watching Miss Becall perform, in her day, to see it. Time is a *****. Just think, in a few years they'll be saying the same about Britney Spears.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Lauren 1.jpg‎   Lauren 2.jpg‎   Lauren 3.jpg‎   Lauren 4.jpg‎   Lauren 5.jpg‎  

    Lauren 6.jpg‎   Lauren 7.jpg‎   Lauren 8.jpg‎   Lauren 9.jpg‎   Lauren 10.jpg‎  


  13. #3376

    You know who she reminds of?

    Quote Originally Posted by CookyJar  [View Original Post]
    Maelisa is a MILF. And! Like a lot of MILFs, she is extremely talented. If you can get pass her age, you'll find a sweet personality with a nice set of boobies.

    CookyJar
    Maelisa reminds me of the 40-50's Hollywood actress Lauren Becall. Nice shots, keep up the good work.

  14. #3375

    Maelisa – A Mature Lady I truly enjoyed being with.

    Maelisa is a MILF. And! Like a lot of MILFs, she is extremely talented. If you can get pass her age, you'll find a sweet personality with a nice set of boobies.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maelisa 003.jpg‎   Maelisa 02.jpg‎   Maelisa 06.jpg‎   Maelisa 10.jpg‎   Maelisa 17.jpg‎  

    Maelisa 05.jpg‎   Maelisa 08.jpg‎   Maelisa 14 1.jpg‎   Maelisa 13.jpg‎   Maelisa 18.jpg‎  


  15. #3374

    Maelisa – A Mature Lady I truly enjoyed being with.

    It been a while, a month at least, since I saw Maelise. I'm sorry about the tardiness. I sometime fall behind in my reviewing. This is regrettable, especially with a talent like Maelisa. Girls come and go so fast on Broadway, in the wink of an eye you could miss something good. She mentioned that she's been coming to Broadway for years. IMHO, Maelisa is still around but probably flying beneath the radar.

    The younger girls get by on their looks and the mature ladies make their living based on their reputations. If you've dated Maelisa and had a good time; give her a shout out. Don't be afraid to acknowledge that you've dated and older lady.

    CookyJar
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Maelisa 07.jpg‎   Maelisa 004.jpg‎   Maelisa 005.jpg‎   Maelisa 24.jpg‎   Maelisa 04.jpg‎  

    Maelisa 15.jpg‎   Maelisa 16.jpg‎   Maelisa 21.jpg‎   Maelisa 12.jpg‎   Maelisa 27.jpg‎  


Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape