Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6934

    Video not there

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmred1954  [View Original Post]
    I was able to find it by typing into search "best street walker in Detroit"
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I don't see them on the site anymore. How funny would that be if some white Knight flagged them. They were a couple low quality, grainy pov videos of her getting it doggy, and blowing some chubby white guy with a small dick. The videos were not flattering, or even a turn on. The Albanian tramp stamp positively I'd'd her though.
    Yeah I think that might be the case. I went to the site right when someone reported it on here and searched and found it right away. I saw one video, and like you said, low quality, POV, some face time, definitely the Fatima everyone talks about on here, and the tattoos like Plumber said are the same.

    Then I went to the site yesterday after all the discussion, and it was not there. Someone might be on this forum who took it off somehow, I searched all the pages, even different orders or combination of words and it's not there, which is kind of funny LOL. I've never seen this Unicorn, but what I could hear from the short bad quality video is that she seemed to be into it, moaning, and moving and such, which is always a nice touch if you're a monger, she makes the experience real and personal.

    Good luck and be safe!

  2. #6933

    I disagree a little

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.

    There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.
    I don't see it as unfortunate, other than the fact that she is now harder to pick up. She is a nice girl, is pretty, has a smoking body, gives great service, is not a rip-off and at least gives off the vibe that she likes what she does, to the extent that anyone can and is reliable. It should be no surprise that guys want to get with her, especially with all the uglies, mental cases and rip-off-artists that you can otherwise take your chances with. A good provider is in high demand.

    She is not fooling anyone. She admits that she has a drug habit. And she does precisely what SW's with drug habits do the second they get some $$.

    And the smartest thing on her part is to provide great service. I've been with her several times and I haven't seen a bad review of her. You provide that kind of service and you should parlay it. Nobody is complaining, especially the guys that she texted and then later did.

  3. #6932
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing it here either.
    I saw the 2 videos of her yesterday on a couple sites, one being the aforementioned in earlier posts. Just tried again and I can find the links, but all of the vids are all taken down. I'm sure some white knight on here lost his flipping mind and reported the videos after seeing his beloved Fatima spread out for the whole world to see. More than likely, it was several of you.

    Listen carefully. This is coming from someone that married a drug addicted stripper when I was young and dumb. YOU CAN NOT SAVE HER.

  4. #6931

    Fatima

    You guys need not fall for their tricks. Don't go falling in love with no street girl. She doesn't just innocently owe someone money. She was probably directly involved in some deal knowing full well that she couldn't pay her way out of. And I promise that she isn't out there Doing a BBBJ for 20 dollars if her habit is 4 at a time. Please believe that. She lying to you now and you are falling for it. Drugs make people do and say things that they normally would never do or say. She just wants your (sympathy / money). Think about it."My daughter would never s*k dd*k and be homeless over drugs". News flash. She is someones daughter! And her father never would have imagined her doing what she does now. I'm not saying she is a bad person or will rob you, kill you or sell you out to LEO. I'm just saying that she will make up shit in order to extract more money out of your pockets. So please spare me the nonsense, I'm just lookng out for your pockets.

  5. #6930
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing it here either.
    I saw the video yesterday I typed in " best street walker in detroit" it was the very first video. Now I can't find it at all.

  6. #6929
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Just go to the site and search "Detroit". There are a few videos of her.
    Nope. Not a thing. Unless she suddenly turned African American.

  7. #6928

    Gratiot

    Cruised Gratiot last night and there wasn't much out, cold most have kept them in. Saw a SW get scooped before I could get there. Went to 8 and Grossbeck saw a very tall and attractive Bruenette but she was gone before I could swoop. Went back to Gratiot and found Becca who I met a couple of days ago. Told her I didn't pick up off the main street and to walk down the side street and I would scoop her. As I rounded the block I could see two mongers pulling up to her and I was sure she'd begone before I got back but when I turned the corner she was waiting for me and had just turned down the other two guys because she was waiting for me (nice a SW that keeps her word). Had a nice CBJ for Jackson.

  8. #6927
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Just went through all five pages of that search result and nuthin
    Not seeing it here either.

  9. #6926

    Am I blind

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Just go to the site and search "Detroit". There are a few videos of her.
    Just went through all five pages of that search result and nothing.

  10. #6925

    Fatima Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Post a link to the video please. I'd like to see what else she does. I couldn't find it through search on that site
    I was able to find it by typing into search "best street walker in Detroit"

  11. #6924

    WTF? No Lack Of Mongers Out Christmas Night?

    Sober John.

    I feel sorry for you, I wish you had a family or a house so you were not out cruising the streets on Christmas. I will look to you from now on; it's nice to know a 24 hour homeless street monger. You could only be LE to even say something of that nature. How many we're out between 6-10 on John R?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.

    There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.

  12. #6923

    Link please

    Quote Originally Posted by Harley699  [View Original Post]
    Came across this video of "Fatima" you guys loveee so much. GO to Xvideos. Com Search for "best street walker in detroit" 4 mins long
    Post a link to the video please. I'd like to see what else she does. I couldn't find it through search on that site.

  13. #6922
    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.

    There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.
    Before you go trying to be a savior, let me clue you into one thing. You can't help or save people who are not ready. If you or anyone else here is unhappy because these gals do what they do for the reasons they do it, stay home. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're going to save them. You can't save someone who is not ready to be saved.

  14. #6921

    She has us all fooled.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zeke01  [View Original Post]
    I too would be happy to assist, I am not able to cross paths with her though due to opposite schedules, I don't go through her area at the times she is reported out.

    If I thought for a minute it would help her, I would donate cash to her cause. The problem is, she can't be helped unless she wants help. When she decides it is time to clean up and get out, she can. If she was legit and wanted to get out and clean up, I'd be the first to contribute a couple of tall dollars to her rehab and well being. In the mean time, she will sadly just go down hill like all the rest of them over time.
    Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.

    There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.

  15. #6920
    I would like to help the Unicorn out. But I'm not a Senior Member, and the only reports I have are a couple of SC ones. So I can understand if nobody wants to give her number out to me, but would be much obliged if someone would share. Due to a family and job I can't really scoop for the fear of getting busted, I have messed around on CL in the past, and have scored twice at the SC's Would like to do some more there, but its expensive, and I also don't have too much free time. Anyway, no biggie if nobody deems me worthy enough for her digits.

    Be safe out there.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape