Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 942 of 1277 FirstFirst ... 442 842 892 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 992 1042 ... LastLast
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 19147
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5032

    Great Poem

    Wiggles.

    That was awesome. We all need a smile.

    Thanks

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Twas the night befor Christmas and all through the Hood,

    Not a creature was stiring to play with my wood.

    The homeless drinking their booze with care,

    In hopes that there imaginary friends will still be there.

    The junkies were all nestled snug in there bed,

    While visions of heroin danced in their head.

    My smart phone in hand while I search up and down,

    Hoping Uncle Leo is not in town.

    When off in the distance out stepped the image of a girl,

    I turned my car around and figured I would give her a whirl.

    Down the street I flew in a flash.

    Driving kind of crazy while I hid my cash.

    I drove up to her corner and she gave a glance,

    Hoping she would hop in and play in my pants.

    She hopped in my car glad to be out of the cold,

    She looked a little worse for wear and about 40 years old.

    She grabbed my cock while I grabbed a tit,

    Just to make sure that this was not a sting or hit.

    We drove out of the area and I offered her a snack,

    She told me she needed cash for a hit of crack.

    She said her name was Heather,

    I looked at her thinking, whatever.

    We then began talking about a deal,

    She wanted 50 for FS, I told her get real.

    I told her 20 for some head and and 40 for it all.

    She agreed to my terms and that we would have a ball.

    We got to the notel and paid for an hour.

    That is when we both took a shower.

    After we were clean we hopped on the bed.

    Then she started giving me the most wonderful head.

    After awhile she had almost sucked me dry,

    She then looked at me and invited me to eat her Y.

    After making her cum, dining at her wet juicy muff,

    She stopped me she said that, that was enough.

    She hopped on my cock and started to ride,

    This girl was a freak and she had a wild side.

    After many position and a long time pounding,

    I blew my load in her mouth while she was sucking.

    After we finished she collapsed on the bed,

    She needed to rest her body and I my little head.

    After our rest I offered to take her to her spot,

    She told me thanks and that she liked me a lot.

    I paid her, her cash plus a 10 for the fun.

    She again thanked me and told me she had to run.

    Merry christmas mongers, hope you like my holiday post.

  2. #5031

    Twas the Hoe Before Christmas

    Twas the night befor Christmas and all through the Hood,

    Not a creature was stiring to play with my wood.

    The homeless drinking their booze with care,

    In hopes that there imaginary friends will still be there.

    The junkies were all nestled snug in there bed,

    While visions of heroin danced in their head.

    My smart phone in hand while I search up and down,

    Hoping Uncle Leo is not in town.

    When off in the distance out stepped the image of a girl,

    I turned my car around and figured I would give her a whirl.

    Down the street I flew in a flash.

    Driving kind of crazy while I hid my cash.

    I drove up to her corner and she gave a glance,

    Hoping she would hop in and play in my pants.

    She hopped in my car glad to be out of the cold,

    She looked a little worse for wear and about 40 years old.

    She grabbed my cock while I grabbed a tit,

    Just to make sure that this was not a sting or hit.

    We drove out of the area and I offered her a snack,

    She told me she needed cash for a hit of crack.

    She said her name was Heather,

    I looked at her thinking, whatever.

    We then began talking about a deal,

    She wanted 50 for FS, I told her get real.

    I told her 20 for some head and and 40 for it all.

    She agreed to my terms and that we would have a ball.

    We got to the notel and paid for an hour.

    That is when we both took a shower.

    After we were clean we hopped on the bed.

    Then she started giving me the most wonderful head.

    After awhile she had almost sucked me dry,

    She then looked at me and invited me to eat her Y.

    After making her cum, dining at her wet juicy muff,

    She stopped me she said that, that was enough.

    She hopped on my cock and started to ride,

    This girl was a freak and she had a wild side.

    After many position and a long time pounding,

    I blew my load in her mouth while she was sucking.

    After we finished she collapsed on the bed,

    She needed to rest her body and I my little head.

    After our rest I offered to take her to her spot,

    She told me thanks and that she liked me a lot.

    I paid her, her cash plus a 10 for the fun.

    She again thanked me and told me she had to run.

    Merry christmas mongers, hope you like my holiday post.

  3. #5030

    Brandy and Becky

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I don't see them on the site anymore. How funny would that be if some white Knight flagged them. They were a couple low quality, grainy pov videos of her getting it doggy, and blowing some chubby white guy with a small dick. The videos were not flattering, or even a turn on. The Albanian tramp stamp positively I'd'd her though.
    I googled it and when I clicked the link it said the video was removed by the user! I have not had the pleasure (yet) of meeting her but I have kept my eye out for her on the stroll! I pretty much figured her as a day walker due to the information I have been reading but you never know when the urge strikes! I think she is due her own thread here with all of the reports she has on this site! LOL BTW cruising the R this morning I ended up scooping (of all people brandy) When I realized who she was due to reports here I offered her Hamilton and Lincoln take it or leave it! She took it and as expected gave a lack luster BJ and of course said not in her mouth OOOOOOp's LOL But I was not satisfied or empty with her so I hit the Ave and got good Becky from Becky! WSW blondish brownish hair slim 34yo good BBBJ2CIM and a huge load for Jackson and his half brother. Stay safe and Happy endings

  4. #5029

    Saw them

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I don't see them on the site anymore. How funny would that be if some white Knight flagged them. They were a couple low quality, grainy pov videos of her getting it doggy, and blowing some chubby white guy with a small dick. The videos were not flattering, or even a turn on. The Albanian tramp stamp positively I'd'd her though.
    I saw them before they got deleted on a different site xnxx your right it was not very appealing. If she was going to do this she should have picked a better guy.

  5. #5028

    Video not there

    Quote Originally Posted by Dlmred1954  [View Original Post]
    I was able to find it by typing into search "best street walker in Detroit"
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    I don't see them on the site anymore. How funny would that be if some white Knight flagged them. They were a couple low quality, grainy pov videos of her getting it doggy, and blowing some chubby white guy with a small dick. The videos were not flattering, or even a turn on. The Albanian tramp stamp positively I'd'd her though.
    Yeah I think that might be the case. I went to the site right when someone reported it on here and searched and found it right away. I saw one video, and like you said, low quality, POV, some face time, definitely the Fatima everyone talks about on here, and the tattoos like Plumber said are the same.

    Then I went to the site yesterday after all the discussion, and it was not there. Someone might be on this forum who took it off somehow, I searched all the pages, even different orders or combination of words and it's not there, which is kind of funny LOL. I've never seen this Unicorn, but what I could hear from the short bad quality video is that she seemed to be into it, moaning, and moving and such, which is always a nice touch if you're a monger, she makes the experience real and personal.

    Good luck and be safe!

  6. #5027

    I disagree a little

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.

    There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.
    I don't see it as unfortunate, other than the fact that she is now harder to pick up. She is a nice girl, is pretty, has a smoking body, gives great service, is not a rip-off and at least gives off the vibe that she likes what she does, to the extent that anyone can and is reliable. It should be no surprise that guys want to get with her, especially with all the uglies, mental cases and rip-off-artists that you can otherwise take your chances with. A good provider is in high demand.

    She is not fooling anyone. She admits that she has a drug habit. And she does precisely what SW's with drug habits do the second they get some $$.

    And the smartest thing on her part is to provide great service. I've been with her several times and I haven't seen a bad review of her. You provide that kind of service and you should parlay it. Nobody is complaining, especially the guys that she texted and then later did.

  7. #5026
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing it here either.
    I saw the 2 videos of her yesterday on a couple sites, one being the aforementioned in earlier posts. Just tried again and I can find the links, but all of the vids are all taken down. I'm sure some white knight on here lost his flipping mind and reported the videos after seeing his beloved Fatima spread out for the whole world to see. More than likely, it was several of you.

    Listen carefully. This is coming from someone that married a drug addicted stripper when I was young and dumb. YOU CAN NOT SAVE HER.

  8. #5025

    Fatima

    You guys need not fall for their tricks. Don't go falling in love with no street girl. She doesn't just innocently owe someone money. She was probably directly involved in some deal knowing full well that she couldn't pay her way out of. And I promise that she isn't out there Doing a BBBJ for 20 dollars if her habit is 4 at a time. Please believe that. She lying to you now and you are falling for it. Drugs make people do and say things that they normally would never do or say. She just wants your (sympathy / money). Think about it."My daughter would never s*k dd*k and be homeless over drugs". News flash. She is someones daughter! And her father never would have imagined her doing what she does now. I'm not saying she is a bad person or will rob you, kill you or sell you out to LEO. I'm just saying that she will make up shit in order to extract more money out of your pockets. So please spare me the nonsense, I'm just lookng out for your pockets.

  9. #5024
    Quote Originally Posted by FindingGold  [View Original Post]
    Not seeing it here either.
    I saw the video yesterday I typed in " best street walker in detroit" it was the very first video. Now I can't find it at all.

  10. #5023
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Just go to the site and search "Detroit". There are a few videos of her.
    Nope. Not a thing. Unless she suddenly turned African American.

  11. #5022

    Gratiot

    Cruised Gratiot last night and there wasn't much out, cold most have kept them in. Saw a SW get scooped before I could get there. Went to 8 and Grossbeck saw a very tall and attractive Bruenette but she was gone before I could swoop. Went back to Gratiot and found Becca who I met a couple of days ago. Told her I didn't pick up off the main street and to walk down the side street and I would scoop her. As I rounded the block I could see two mongers pulling up to her and I was sure she'd begone before I got back but when I turned the corner she was waiting for me and had just turned down the other two guys because she was waiting for me (nice a SW that keeps her word). Had a nice CBJ for Jackson.

  12. #5021
    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Just went through all five pages of that search result and nuthin
    Not seeing it here either.

  13. #5020

    Am I blind

    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Just go to the site and search "Detroit". There are a few videos of her.
    Just went through all five pages of that search result and nothing.

  14. #5019

    Fatima Video

    Quote Originally Posted by Tommy101  [View Original Post]
    Post a link to the video please. I'd like to see what else she does. I couldn't find it through search on that site
    I was able to find it by typing into search "best street walker in Detroit"

  15. #5018

    WTF? No Lack Of Mongers Out Christmas Night?

    Sober John.

    I feel sorry for you, I wish you had a family or a house so you were not out cruising the streets on Christmas. I will look to you from now on; it's nice to know a 24 hour homeless street monger. You could only be LE to even say something of that nature. How many we're out between 6-10 on John R?

    Quote Originally Posted by SoberJohn  [View Original Post]
    Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.

    There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape