LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Streetwalker Reports

+ Add Report
Page 943 of 1404 FirstFirst ... 443 843 893 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 993 1043 ... LastLast
Results 14,131 to 14,145 of 21049
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #6919

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I'm thinking the bitchers complaining about you not including street names can eat some words (along with some street names).
    I read that post and got a good laugh out of it. Since it sounds like he reads my posts on the other board all he had to do is PM me if he had any questions (like several people have done for over eight year) In all fairness though, he doesn't know me or what I did down in Detroit for ten years. It just made for entertaining reading for me.

  2. #6918
    Quote Originally Posted by The Mad Humper  [View Original Post]
    Decided to go out for a ride this evening and see if I could find a ***** and get some head. Cruised Fort between Junction and Green and saw one not worth picking up. Decided to take Fort to Springwells and cut down vernor on my way over to Michgan ave. I spotted a ***** on Springwells not far off vernor but her face was covered because of the cold shitty weather. Body looked good so I circled around to get a better look. I timed it perfect getting to the corner and the ***** walked right in front of my car. The ***** stared into my car as she walked by and I motioned for her to pull her hoodie down. The ***** pulled her hoodie down and I thought hell yeah, it was a good looking mexican *****. She reminded me of this ***** lee lee or layla from back in the day. This ***** looked to be in her early twenties but the streets haven't gotten to her yet. I scooped the ***** up and we negotiated for road head. We came to an agreement for. 15 and I had her suck my dick as I drove up chamberlain and I nutted in her mouth as I came down Rathbone. ***** had decent skills but she was a spitter. Anyway, I ended up dropping the ***** off on pearl street then I headed home.
    I'm thinking the bitchers complaining about you not including street names can eat some words (along with some street names).

  3. #6917

    Sammi

    Decided to go out for a ride this evening and see if I could find a ***** and get some head. Cruised Fort between Junction and Green and saw one not worth picking up. Decided to take Fort to Springwells and cut down vernor on my way over to Michgan ave. I spotted a ***** on Springwells not far off vernor but her face was covered because of the cold shitty weather. Body looked good so I circled around to get a better look. I timed it perfect getting to the corner and the ***** walked right in front of my car. The ***** stared into my car as she walked by and I motioned for her to pull her hoodie down. The ***** pulled her hoodie down and I thought hell yeah, it was a good looking mexican *****. She reminded me of this ***** lee lee or layla from back in the day. This ***** looked to be in her early twenties but the streets haven't gotten to her yet. I scooped the ***** up and we negotiated for road head. We came to an agreement for. 15 and I had her suck my dick as I drove up chamberlain and I nutted in her mouth as I came down Rathbone. ***** had decent skills but she was a spitter. Anyway, I ended up dropping the ***** off on pearl street then I headed home.

  4. #6916

    Fatima

    I too visited her briefly, great gal.

  5. #6915

    Fatima

    I visited briefly with her. Great gal.

  6. #6914

    Strolls in the "the"

    Quote Originally Posted by Wiggles0923  [View Original Post]
    Can you PM me the location of these two strolls. I never knew they existed out there. Also Fort has.

    Been dead as well as the Ave. The Ave in Inkster has shown some activity but with it being dark I will not scoop. There are some bugs going around that everyone seems to be getting. Maybe ther are taking some sick days.
    Greetings fellow mongers, I have spent many moons mongering the streets of detroit and have since moved on to ohio.

    But know many of the mongering locations well, perhaps some of these locations can help or you may have not hit in a while.

    And overlooked, I have done a ton of scoring in these areas some you have to be a little more careful than others (uncle Leo and other threats) , but maybe some of these locations can help I know they have served me well over the years.

    Plymouth Road actually has 2 little strolls I know of and have scored.

    Schoolcraft has a decent stroll I used to hit in my brightmoor days.

    Livernois in central area used to be pretty good. I have exact details.

    Telegraph Road as well and lots of convenient motels (I always picked the motel, never the girl)

    Even lahser Road, very short and rare but I have picked up there before.

    If none of these jog your memory feel free to pm me for exact locations.

    Merry mongering! Hope this helps

  7. #6913
    Quote Originally Posted by Tongue  [View Original Post]
    I spent some time with Fatima last night. It was awesome as usual.

    BUT

    She's getting no business because of the snow. I'm going to step up when I get free later tonight. If you can help her out TONIGHT, please do.

    If you want to be appreciated by her and me, please make every effort to help her out. Those of you who use this board to find quality people, it's time to give a little back.

    Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

    The Tongue
    The streets and the drugs are going to swallow up Fatima, I am afraid. I have not been with her yet. I may need to make a move soon before she is gone.

  8. #6912

    OK fella's It's time to step up if you mean it.

    I spent some time with Fatima last night. It was awesome as usual.

    BUT

    She's getting no business because of the snow. I'm going to step up when I get free later tonight. If you can help her out TONIGHT, please do.

    If you want to be appreciated by her and me, please make every effort to help her out. Those of you who use this board to find quality people, it's time to give a little back.

    Thank you and have a wonderful evening.

    The Tongue

  9. #6911
    Quote Originally Posted by Plumber2  [View Original Post]
    Holy crap. I thought heroin and crack were cheap?
    Fatima's habit is now 4 dime bags. 4 times a day.

    So she has about a $150-200 / day habit.

    Heroin is cheap, until you are an addict.

  10. #6910

    Fatima video

    Came across this video of "Fatima" you guys loveee sooo much. GO to Xvideos. Com Search for "best street walker in detroit" 4 mins long.

  11. #6909

    Habit

    That would be 2 days, she says $200-300 a day. So I was thinking 2 days off for the holiday that's was all. I always am treated good, not up sold and happy, had a few bad times with other SW's and many rushed so-so ones. Fatima just stands out and hasn't messed with me yet. Since meeting her I stay off BP, and no worries. That alone is worth a ton. Please don't feel that I'm preaching or begging she is just a good return on investment for a lot of us.

    Quote Originally Posted by Curtess  [View Original Post]
    Is that monthly, weekly or daily?

  12. #6908

    No Unicorn Pre-Blizzard

    I strolled John R today for my first time, hoping to encounter Fatima with no luck. I'm not sure I will be back. Scars from bad experiences a couple years back. Hope Fatima meets her quota for the habit.

    EMG

  13. #6907
    Quote Originally Posted by MichiganDl  [View Original Post]
    I'm pretty sure she has about 2-3 Hundred a day habit. Lets be honest, a girl as good looking as her doesn't end up in a situation like that unless she has made some bad choices. Don't get me wrong, she is a really good hearted person, and I mean that, but she is no spring chicken either. You DON'T live in an area and situation like hers without having street game. You wouldn't survive. No disrespect to her, and I help her out with what I can. My biggest fear for her is not being able to pay for her habit and having something bad happen to her directly from the candy dealer.
    I too would be happy to assist, I am not able to cross paths with her though due to opposite schedules, I don't go through her area at the times she is reported out.

    If I thought for a minute it would help her, I would donate cash to her cause. The problem is, she can't be helped unless she wants help. When she decides it is time to clean up and get out, she can. If she was legit and wanted to get out and clean up, I'd be the first to contribute a couple of tall dollars to her rehab and well being. In the mean time, she will sadly just go down hill like all the rest of them over time.

  14. #6906
    Quote Originally Posted by Hugh Jorgan  [View Original Post]
    If you really value Fatima and you are one of her regulars. She says she needs a date bad. I came by with some food gifts and a Twenty. I told her. I can't play today and its a gift. Please reach deep the next few days as biz is thin and Santa has all our pocketbooks and time. You got to think that $500-600 keeps her safe and rested. Lets not let the street get this one.

    Thanks Fellow Mongers
    Is that monthly, weekly or daily?

  15. #6905

    Tuesday Late

    Strolled 8 mile and Grossbeck late Tuesday around 11:30. Only 1 out which was a WSW long blonde hair wearing jeans, was a litte thick but not fat. Pulled over to talk said her name was Crystal. This is the third Crystal I have met in that area. Wasn't really what I wanted so I strolled over to the R and didn't see anything but the old short WSW that is always out (no thank you for me). Strolled over to 8 and Gratiot and saw a WSW at the store on the east side of the street. Pulled up said her name was Becca. Asked if I had a cover I said yes and off we went to spot. Everything must be covered with her. She is about 5'5 bruentte and a little chubby, nice big C titts and big hips. Decent face and nice conversation. Found quite spot and had a nice CBJ for Jackson plus tip. Kinda new to the game because she told me she was totally shocked when another monger pulled up and she got in and got to the spot and he wanted FS bareback and when she told him it had to be covered he took her back and dropped her off. She said he told her he was clean and couldn't have kids so he was safe. She wasn't used to that and told me she hadn't been doing that long and wanted to get clean and get out of this business soon. Nice girl, hope she makes it. Planning on trying FS before she does though. LOL

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape