Thread: Streetwalker Reports
+
Add Report
Results 14,116 to 14,130 of 21049
-
12-28-12 09:45 #6934Senior Member

Posts: 71Video not there
Originally Posted by Dlmred1954
[View Original Post]
Yeah I think that might be the case. I went to the site right when someone reported it on here and searched and found it right away. I saw one video, and like you said, low quality, POV, some face time, definitely the Fatima everyone talks about on here, and the tattoos like Plumber said are the same.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
Then I went to the site yesterday after all the discussion, and it was not there. Someone might be on this forum who took it off somehow, I searched all the pages, even different orders or combination of words and it's not there, which is kind of funny LOL. I've never seen this Unicorn, but what I could hear from the short bad quality video is that she seemed to be into it, moaning, and moving and such, which is always a nice touch if you're a monger, she makes the experience real and personal.
Good luck and be safe!
-
12-28-12 09:40 #6933Senior Member

Posts: 486I disagree a little
I don't see it as unfortunate, other than the fact that she is now harder to pick up. She is a nice girl, is pretty, has a smoking body, gives great service, is not a rip-off and at least gives off the vibe that she likes what she does, to the extent that anyone can and is reliable. It should be no surprise that guys want to get with her, especially with all the uglies, mental cases and rip-off-artists that you can otherwise take your chances with. A good provider is in high demand.
Originally Posted by SoberJohn
[View Original Post]
She is not fooling anyone. She admits that she has a drug habit. And she does precisely what SW's with drug habits do the second they get some $$.
And the smartest thing on her part is to provide great service. I've been with her several times and I haven't seen a bad review of her. You provide that kind of service and you should parlay it. Nobody is complaining, especially the guys that she texted and then later did.
-
12-28-12 07:40 #6932Regular Member

Posts: 11I saw the 2 videos of her yesterday on a couple sites, one being the aforementioned in earlier posts. Just tried again and I can find the links, but all of the vids are all taken down. I'm sure some white knight on here lost his flipping mind and reported the videos after seeing his beloved Fatima spread out for the whole world to see. More than likely, it was several of you.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
Listen carefully. This is coming from someone that married a drug addicted stripper when I was young and dumb. YOU CAN NOT SAVE HER.
-
12-28-12 05:27 #6931Regular Member

Posts: 9Fatima
You guys need not fall for their tricks. Don't go falling in love with no street girl. She doesn't just innocently owe someone money. She was probably directly involved in some deal knowing full well that she couldn't pay her way out of. And I promise that she isn't out there Doing a BBBJ for 20 dollars if her habit is 4 at a time. Please believe that. She lying to you now and you are falling for it. Drugs make people do and say things that they normally would never do or say. She just wants your (sympathy / money). Think about it."My daughter would never s*k dd*k and be homeless over drugs". News flash. She is someones daughter! And her father never would have imagined her doing what she does now. I'm not saying she is a bad person or will rob you, kill you or sell you out to LEO. I'm just saying that she will make up shit in order to extract more money out of your pockets. So please spare me the nonsense, I'm just lookng out for your pockets.
-
12-28-12 03:04 #6930

Posts: 64I saw the video yesterday I typed in " best street walker in detroit" it was the very first video. Now I can't find it at all.
Originally Posted by FindingGold
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 02:34 #6929Senior Member

Posts: 58Nope. Not a thing. Unless she suddenly turned African American.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
12-28-12 02:03 #6928Senior Member

Posts: 61Gratiot
Cruised Gratiot last night and there wasn't much out, cold most have kept them in. Saw a SW get scooped before I could get there. Went to 8 and Grossbeck saw a very tall and attractive Bruenette but she was gone before I could swoop. Went back to Gratiot and found Becca who I met a couple of days ago. Told her I didn't pick up off the main street and to walk down the side street and I would scoop her. As I rounded the block I could see two mongers pulling up to her and I was sure she'd begone before I got back but when I turned the corner she was waiting for me and had just turned down the other two guys because she was waiting for me (nice a SW that keeps her word). Had a nice CBJ for Jackson.
-
12-28-12 00:17 #6927Senior Member

Posts: 163Not seeing it here either.
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 18:29 #6926Senior Member

Posts: 423Am I blind
Just went through all five pages of that search result and nothing.
Originally Posted by Plumber2
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 16:58 #6925Senior Member

Posts: 68Fatima Video
I was able to find it by typing into search "best street walker in Detroit"
Originally Posted by Tommy101
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 16:24 #6924Senior Member

Posts: 153WTF? No Lack Of Mongers Out Christmas Night?
Sober John.
I feel sorry for you, I wish you had a family or a house so you were not out cruising the streets on Christmas. I will look to you from now on; it's nice to know a 24 hour homeless street monger. You could only be LE to even say something of that nature. How many we're out between 6-10 on John R?
Originally Posted by SoberJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 14:48 #6923Senior Member

Posts: 423Link please
Post a link to the video please. I'd like to see what else she does. I couldn't find it through search on that site.
Originally Posted by Harley699
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 14:32 #6922Senior Member

Posts: 249Before you go trying to be a savior, let me clue you into one thing. You can't help or save people who are not ready. If you or anyone else here is unhappy because these gals do what they do for the reasons they do it, stay home. Don't fool yourself into thinking you're going to save them. You can't save someone who is not ready to be saved.
Originally Posted by SoberJohn
[View Original Post]
-
12-27-12 14:24 #6921Senior Member

Posts: 87She has us all fooled.
Unfourtunatly she has us figured out complain to the right people on here and they make a post and boom instant business. My proof is Christmas day, I went down the R saw her get dropped of at her station and make her dash to the candy house. 30 minutes later she was back out less than a minute later picked up again.
Originally Posted by Zeke01
[View Original Post]
There was no lack of mongers out Christmas night. Now the snow may have kept a few home. I'm not saying this is a bad thing just smart business and she has treated everyone well. I believe there is a post on here that she has tried rehab like 18 times so she knows its available and there is always the salvaltion army which is free she just has to volunteer while in rehab. I wish her the best and I to hope she seeks rehab before the streets take her. Stay safe.
-
12-27-12 12:22 #6920Senior Member

Posts: 61I would like to help the Unicorn out. But I'm not a Senior Member, and the only reports I have are a couple of SC ones. So I can understand if nobody wants to give her number out to me, but would be much obliged if someone would share. Due to a family and job I can't really scoop for the fear of getting busted, I have messed around on CL in the past, and have scored twice at the SC's Would like to do some more there, but its expensive, and I also don't have too much free time. Anyway, no biggie if nobody deems me worthy enough for her digits.
Be safe out there.










Reply With Quote






